How does one know if one is wearing too many fields?

I’m realizing that I’m accumulating many items/dog tags from Dream. :smile: I’m trying to figure out if I should be wearing all of them at the same time or some at certain times. I’ve been wearing about 5-6 items but got some more recently.

Does anyone have any advice on when to wear certain items / dog tags? or do you wear ALL of them at the same time?
i.e When reading wear Memory or Cognitive item and when done, take it off.

Thanks !

4 Likes

Yeah, I find it better this way. For instance, I’ll keep Divine Balance, Shielding, and Eternity Redux on me 24/7. If I’m going on a climbing trip, I’ll throw APE on as well. If I’m going out around friends, I’ll grab Lion and Matchmaker. Meditation and learning - IPF, Intercession, and Cognitive.

I used to carry them all at once. I’ve been noticing less fatigue this way and more of the fields effects shining through :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing, @pranic_climber. Are you wearing these as necklaces? It sounds like it’s better and effective.

My daily all-day item had been:
a pendant w/ 3 custom fields [matchmaker, good luck, attract wealth]

Then I added these dog tags to my daily wear:
Best Path in Life
Abundance & Prosperity
Intercession

I just got Voice of Charisma so would like to wear that also. :confused:

I just feel weighed down by the dog tags around my neck plus I’m getting more tired easily. I don’t know how to split these up.

2 Likes

@Starlight Nice! Voice of Charisma sounded great. Keep me updated on your experiences with it. :smiley:

Divine Balance is really the only one I wear as a necklace nowadays. Eternity Redux is on a piece of Aquamarine, so I just keep that it my pocket.

For the other tags, I removed the chains and just placed them in my pocket as well. If I’m meditating, I’ll hold them in my hands. I used to wear them all as necklaces… it was a bit much. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, the fatigue could be from too much information trying to enter your system at once… do you listen to a lot of audios too?

The Ancient Arts series could help with fatigue. A lot of users reported “The Flow of Jing” helped counteract the effects of fatigue from using too many fields.

“The Skeptic” could be another option for a nice boost :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think thats too many tags… I mean, if you want go get faster results, you can use 2 tags and 1 mandala… But you already know that…
My opinion, I wont interfere with your will!

4 Likes

Definitely! I will update with results. I’ve been told in the past that my tone has come across harshly so hopefully, this will help.

Actually, I do listen to some of Sapien’s audios i.e Ancient Arts, Bountiful Harvest etc. Maybe I need to take the dog tags off when listening to audios… ?
Also, I completely forgot that I had some mandalas on the back of my phone. Ehh… I might need to remove them. :grimacing:

I didn’t think that this would help with energy boost. Will try it! Thank you!!

Thanks @anon17734191 but I didn’t know that. Can you explain further, please.

1 Like

Uh, its in the forum :smiley:
Please someone explain, its somewhere in my conceptual thinking…
Edit: @Starlight
Well, here’s @pranic_climber explanation…

6 Likes

Thanks for finding it and sharing @anon17734191! I need to weed out some items that I’m wearing it looks like. :wink:

1 Like

I carried about 24 fields not too long ago and even tho I can handle it, my results were slooooooow or felt as if nothing was happening at all. So I weeded a bunch of tags and now just sticking to use different ones on different occasions but also just keeping my main ones on like divine balance and eternity and fearlessness. And. Unlimited energy 2.0 here and there :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Also I saw an explanation above about energies trying to enter your subconscious or what not and now I wonder if the crystal or stones I carry with me as well are part of that weighing down equation? If anyone could be so kind to elaborate.

Whoa… 24 fields?! That’s a lot of energy going thru you. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Pendant of the Magi makes wearing more fields tolerable and effective.

2 Likes

For me subconscious tag make them more effective

1 Like

I thought the dogtag was powered by their own energy which they draw from zero point, so wy the beacons would need more energy from us ?!if a dogtag is left for several months (or even several years) without human contact, over time it still becomes stronger and continues to grow and develop, because it has its own source of energy that feeds it.

Another question I have is, why do dogtags tire us out when we use them ?! Beacons don’t use our energy so why are they exhausting us ?!

PS : in particular the dogtag for good physical objectives (because the transformation of the physical body requires the energy of the body and can exhaust the latter), but dogtagging for spiritual, economic, relational, etc etc is different I think, hence the limit is set only for fields of physical change.

3 Likes

Well you not only get tired when energy is drawn from you but when its added in big amounts to your energy systems/aura field as well.

Think of it like getting plugged to a 220vt when you are accustomed to 110, thats why some tags need building up comfort on you and the amount you wear as well.

6 Likes

thank you very much for your reply, this is a convincing good explanation. but I believed that what you are explaining corresponds to an overload of chi and at this time it is possible to make a grounding to evacuate the excess of energy accumulated in the energy system.

In other words, it is the overload of chi that tires us. However, I believe that it is possible to be tired by a dogtag without having an overload of chi …
and I think it’s also possible to have chi overload without being tired or exhausted.

Maybe I’m wrong…

1 Like

You feel restless

1 Like

My personal guidelines:

• am i tired more often than i feel energetic and rested?
  • am i reacting unpleasantly towards others?
  • am i thinking about too many things and feeling overwhelmed?
2 Likes

I would add:

• do I feel heart palpitations or similar effects?