How long do I loop these morphic fields for?

Alchemical revision series (inner love, trauma, childhood and guilt) I’ve been listening to 20 minutes each. I hear that’s a bit too long tho so I wanted to get other opinions? Is it ok to loop these videos ? It doesn’t say how many times to loop in desciroption for inner love , trauma, & guilt

Im listening to 10 fields total bout 20 minutes each, should I cut down to 10

1 Like

jujumarie,

i know you are new and eager to learn but you need to read the FAQ page through and through to understand, ask questions related to fields under each thread instead of creating a post for each question that pops in your mind please, so we can keep this forum organized and not the same questions all over the place. those fields mentioned here particularly you have created at least 3 posts to ask different things re them. please keep questions in one place if they are about the same audios

i believe you have been adviced a couple of times to resesrch, read etc all those are basic answers you can find in FAQ

enjoy!

2 Likes

Okay I understand the rules now. & I did read the FAQ and I couldn’t find the answer to this question here that I just asked which is why I asked it.

1 Like

Working on trauma issues and the deeper issues as a whole is an ongoing process, so lengthy plays are not necessary. What is important is a consistent schedule, noting what issues you are dealing with and how your perspective and energy is changing. Patience is a must, as long-standing concerns may take longer to be resolved. But be assured that your outlook on life will be uplifted. Sometimes there are also ups and downs, so make sure to read posts to see what others have done in similar situations. Good luck on your journey! :slight_smile:
Healing Heart KY and Empress

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like