How many NFTS are too much. I have 40 help

So you’re saying it’s not completely unreliable :grinning:Never used it myself. Personally, I prefer a coin flip for choosing. The muscle testing seems like might work when your are trying to get at things you suspect are true but feel wrong to verbalize–“did I mistreat that person?” That’s just a hunch, though.

1 Like

I almost mentioned the coin flip! Not even for the actual result but because if it doesn’t fall on what I wanted, I know right then and there hahahah

But yes, I think you may be right, it’s just that I can’t trust the answers I get so I’m left wondering.

1 Like

My rule of thumb is that truth is the answer I don’t like.

3 Likes

I have both IH and GoB. I don’t see they are similar fields to compare…, or maybe I dont know yet.

My experience with IH is similar to eternal bliss tag, and exalted states. Maybe It does more than that, but only time will tell.

Since I know, GoB is a multi-layered automated breath techniques that first establish the strong body, next strong mind and spiritual experiences. It’s a complete tool in itself for healing through correcting pranas, developing psychic senses, etc. With this, nothing except bliss stays at the end because we become a clean slate day by day - intense clearing and continuous rejuvenation of pranas happens.

Having said that even though we talk about many experiences and give reviews, the individual experiences are quite unique to them and no 2 people experience the same thing! most of us even think which is our unique experience from a field, ideally even that experience might be coming from reading reviews or our understanding of description that we read about field…lol; One should be in a good state of unbiased mindset to truly feel the creation.

5 Likes

Lol… I’ve 50+ tags (not free ones) , and 30+ NFTs :joy: (no questions here…lol)

I enjoy collecting them, I don’t regret anytime. It was my conscious decision to buy and treasure them for the long future.
I know it is a lot of money that I could have invested somewhere but at the same time these items If u r able to sell it you will get ur amount anyways with slight ~depreciation(tags) or super appreciation* if Nfts. Its a win-win overall!

• For me Money is just a medium to gain experiences, what better experience can u get than these invaluables!
    Not encouraging to buy more, just be clear with your reasoning before buying/selling something. Don’t regret later for the past… If you are not happy with past then change better for the future…
13 Likes

Thank you for your reply I will try to set up a venly account as soon as possible and give it a try next time he drops one

That would be awesome, thank you!!

You dont need to set up a venly account

Teespring automatically creates one for you

All you have to do is to buy one of his NFTs from teespring ( You can pay with paypal etc )

6 Likes

so i dont need any crypto stuff either?

mm only for that one you do
Venly, no.
Crypto, yes

1 Like

im confused, he sells the NFTs in different sites? could you send me the thread where he posts the links to buy them?

this for example

most nfts are on teespring, you only need to pay with paypal and teespring/venly do the rest for you

2 Likes

gotcha, thanks,

thanks @Rosechalice i saved the tabs now lol

i have one more question

these are the projects violet mentioned right? are they only available to people that help with the project and adds something to it?
i definitely want this NFT is it still in development or its sold out? im confused, sorry.

Bro do you even know how many question I ask on here lol.
So don’t be sorry lol

So it is sold out, as it was only available for the members of the group to purchase the NFT (this is done via a private link he provides the group). And this setup was not just for this group, but for all NFT group projects.

So as of right now, you have two options:

(1) Join an NFT group project, and perhaps you may land yourself a trade for this. Or better yet, create your own project!

or

(2) You can write under the “buying/selling” tab that you are seeking to buy this NFT.

3 Likes

alright alright,

how do i do this? i literally dont know anybody from here, i know the usuals but no connections lol

That’s fine.
Under Community NFT Projects Tab, simply say you are looking to create a group project. But don’t actually say that, you should have an idea in mind.
You can have as many members as you like, but understand, there is no guarantee your project is approved until he sees it. Because he can (and has) reject it.

Now the other option with creating one: private group.
Private Group is simply messaging members saying “hi, would you like to join this nft group”

But since you mention you have not spoken much to anyone, the first option is perhaps a better option.

Sam had mentioned the prospect of General Thread brainstorming NFTs. Take for instance Point of No Return. It was proposed by the public, approved and then created by Dream. But instead of it being an NFT it’s a Gumroad audio, but I mean hey, it technically was an NFT proposal shrugs

I think what you should do is put on your notifications for Community Projects. And hopefully when you login, you would have been able to secure your spot.

But also, look under the buying and selling thread.
Some humans sell it for the same price. or a lil more.

4 Likes

To piggy back on what Violet wrote, you may want to make a post expressing your interest in joining a group project and list your areas of interest. No one has done that yet (I don’t think) but I think it’s a good idea insofar as it gives prospective leaders insight into the interest level of prospective members. There are some group leaders who actively look for people who’ve never been in a group before, so add that part to your post as well so you stand out to those leaders.

In the end, keep trying. Sooner or later you’ll make a match. Best of luck to you.

6 Likes

I know nothing about the subject of hoarding but i would imagine it’s part of a fear response. I would probably explore it from that angle. David Hawkins suggested a fun little exercise is to work through something like that saying So what to everything that arises. I need this cause it’s a limited edition. So what? i won’t be able to get it later if i do need it? So what? I’ll have to suffer and handle it my self. So what? (keep going with this). His hypothesis being you can trace any fear back to the fear of death in this manner and discover you only have one thing to accept/work on. Hope things work out for you :)

5 Likes

O no
I thought he wuz white!!! Like snowman :snowman_with_snow::snowman::snowman_with_snow:

I dream he look like Henry Cavil. Big superstar :heart_eyes:

Sapien is so best :heart_eyes:
I want 2 b his friend. I have 0

1 Like

Honestly, you’re not giving yourself enough power.

You’re okay. If you want to buy a million NFTs do that. If you don’t want to right now then don’t.

If there are NFTs that are really important to you, then get them as long as you’re being responsible and taking care of yourself financially.

But don’t buy them from a space of fear. From a fear of being left behind.

…are there other memories or areas of your life where you felt left behind? Maybe explore this

As far as the NFTs themselves go, I know they are limited. But I see plenty of people here reselling them. So, I think you can relax a little about it. I believe if there’s an NFT that is really
Important to you, you will find it even if it isn’t right now right now.

I think your original post pointed to a sense of anxiety you have about this, which usually points to something deeper.

I hope you get everything you want :heart::heart::heart: And can be at peace

8 Likes