How to be irresistibly sexy to other sex?

I don’t think “how to be irresistible to the opposite sex” has anything to do with spirituality.

Giacomo casanova wasn’t an enlightened person.

Freud studied sexuality and low vibration and that is where most people find sex irresistible.

Jesus wasn’t a playboy.

This is where you are completely wrong because you don’t see the bigger picture and how everything is connected. There are more layers to sex than what materialist science and mainstream psychology can detect.

Neither was has irresitible to the oppossite sex. At best a rich guy on nofap, who was then hyped by the beta male authors of his time orbiting around him. Definitely not for his looks.

How could he have studied something like the concept of vibration (and the many esoteric layers of sexuality) if he wasn’t really spiritual himself?

Again:

How do you know?
Did you astral travel to them time when he was on earth?
Do you know what he did sexually while being out of body?

Your view on spirituality is too narrow-minded.

We had this discussion before. It seems to me you always solely rely on mainstream books for your personal world model.

1 Like

Freud is very anti-mainstream because he actually reintroduced truth in speech and discourse rather than an objective look to the world, as psychology does.

And that is why he is considered pseudoscience by his peers.

Freud was highly aware of his dreams, inner world and sexuality, i wouldn’t say he was spiritually dull. In fact i think he had a very active 3d eye chakra, same as Lacan.

That was 100 years ago.
Today it is super mainstream.

And yet, people can only truly see and understand what their subconscious framework allows them to do so in the first place. If Freud was barely able to change his subconscious framework filters, then the ideas he was able to download very all not far away from each other.

@Niezdeyhyuke
For what its worth
Thanks for sharing :)

In the end it all boils down to results … what results is a certain framework of mind yielding for you?

If you’re getting what you want, by all means, continue to engage in that thing.

Everyone has their own karmic loads and experiences that change how the world reacts to their actions.

In the end, this thread sings to the daughters of Mara … sex is just a biologic necessity - the ultimate goal of the game is awareness of the world outside of the VR headset …

4 Likes

2 Likes

The Sun Tzu quote in a thread for people wanting to get laid cracked me up :rofl:

3 Likes

Life without Awareness is life in a constant state of War. He is the greatest strategist in recorded history. They are approaching seduction as a battle. Fits the context perfectly.

2 Likes

„An enemy that knows the future, cannot lose.“

– Edge of Tomorrow

(A reference to seeing the world beyond the veil of time, i.e. gaining a new level of awareness (“the astral view”) through which one automatically becomes aware of a whole new level of game rules, making the previous rules completely inferior.)

Change the awareness (the framework) = change the rules under which you have to play.

1 Like

@heidegger Bro you need to come down from your world of books, theories and online discourse and start living in the real world with real people. Theorize all you want but in practical reality, what is true works and what’s speculation doesn’t.

3 Likes

Reminded me of this

2 Likes

I liked that movie

1 Like

Even at that time

1 Like

freud was rejected from almost all academia at that time and even now.

that’s why DSM5 and psychology is so popular and psychoanalysis is banned from most countries.

people cannot accept what einstein, heisenberg and bohr already proved. that truth is subjective and relative to the phyicist’s point of view.

most women do the same as men. no need to grab a book for that, although freud did a really good job.

they unconsciously divide men in boyfriend/husband material and fuckbuddy/fuckboy material.

men did that for ages, that is why it was so common the consumption of female prostitutes.

that’s why most wives won’t have threesomes with their husbands after they already did it with barely strange men they already acknowledged as sexual trophies.

1 Like
2 Likes

sounds like gibberish.

he spent most of his days theorizing against transference from patients to analysts.

and he was against patients & analysts afairs because of the abuse of power that it implicated.

btw, he had many childs, lovers and mistresses.

2 Likes

Every good psychologist would tell u jokes are healthy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

sorry, i thought the video was serious.

2 Likes

Matchmaker 2.0

4 Likes