How to be irresistibly sexy to other sex?

Yeah a lot of it has do with astrology. Venus and stuff. But there’s got to be a better way.

5 Likes

People see sex is like they see food. So match their appetite. Better if you have a target, not for every people.

3 Likes

Also lets just have something clear here.

If you dont want the answers we have given you then dont ask in a spiritual forum about that.

Go find a tinder forum and youll get the answers you want.

Case closed.

4 Likes

Now you’re projecting a bit, I think most of us are not here to attract the opposite sex. Me certainly not.

I think the reason why this is hard is because people’s ego gets triggered all the time.
If someone has walls around them and are afraid to open up, it doesn’t matter how many nice women/men they meet, they’re unlikely to really get into relationship with them.
If somebody has abandonment issues, they fight for and get hurt in relationship that should have been long over but they can’t let go.
If somebody went through abuse of any kind before, it will impact the relationships they have later, usually for the worse. Same with addiction.
Being in a relationship will bring up all kind of ego bullshit, insecurity, etc… and expectations.

Everybody carries a baggage, when you look at someone you might feel like it’s easy for them…
it’s. not. easy. for. anyone.
Maybe it’s hard in a different way but to quote Herr Weiss, “ain’t nobody happy”.

And no, getting laid and being in a relationship is not a right, because it involves another person.
Yes feeling love and connected is the natural state we all aim to be in, but as Luna said, you are loved and connected, you don’t feel it now/yet

17 Likes

Lol ok :blush: good luck.

5 Likes

just be me

14 Likes

Yeah. Not talking about people of this forum that they’re here for this. But in general I was saying. As I find most people are run by that primal instinct. Yeah I guess nothing comes easy. Maybe something’s for some and some things for others. And yeah ain’t nobody happy. Lol

1 Like

Lol. How to be you. That is the question

1 Like

Nag @Captain_Nemo to make you an audio with the aura of @Josh . Simple

10 Likes

There can only be one of u Josh

8 Likes

Well well. This post can be deleted after.

1 Like

Mr. Josh. You seem to be everywhere.

6 Likes

Like the God he is :sunglasses::blush:

5 Likes

Josh is everywhere and on everyone’s mind.

5 Likes

But i like to see you too to be around. You are as fresh as rose. :rose:

1 Like

Hehe. :sweat_smile:

Because why?

CONFIDENCE
HUMOR
CHARISMA

:blush:

5 Likes

regardless of his age and wisdom

1 Like