How to change my timeline

Very good day, dear friends !!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

I hope you are very well, I hope I do not bother you with my question, well I wanted to write to you a long time ago, but I decided not to wait for the perfect moment to do it :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: hehe, lately a question has been ringing in my mind that honestly has attracted a lot of attention, is it possible to move to another timeline? I understand that the timeline is the destination already drawn and moving from that line is equivalent to changing the destination, if this is how I do it? and how could I confirm that I am on another line?

I hope you can respond, I always learn from the great contributions you make, you have a lot of experience in these issues and I would like to learn from you if you allow me.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer this sincere question. :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

10 Likes

I am by no means an expert in this subject, but I have come across one video a long time ago that may be able to help you conceptualize a method to “time-travel”

This is a video from the channeler Bashar. I found this during my study with abraham hicks but I dont really watch channelers much any more. Hopefully this helps in some way

2 Likes

You are moving between timelines every second (or less)

5 Likes

You ask this question on the first day OM is not here anymore? :joy::joy:
I can imagine his answer… if you search for timelines both him and maoshan dropped some hints here and there (not on the ‘how’ though) :smirk:

First I would like to ask you - what is a “different timeline” for you? What is your goal?

14 Likes

Thank you very much for answering my question, I will see the video you recommend! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley:

1 Like

Very kind for your answer my friend, if it were not too much trouble, could you give more depth to your argument? Very friendly. :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley: :blush: :smiley:

LOL yes beautiful, I was thinking a lot about all this, and my reaction was late, if Om can read this question I hope you can still answer.

Before arriving at this beautiful place, I found a subliminal audio from a particular creator who had the purpose of changing destiny, after listening to this audio and visualizing what I wanted for my life (this is the sapiens forum I will not provide the name from the creator, just for PM so as not to bother anyone) my life gave absolutely disruptive changes, getting away from my partner, getting a raise at work in the middle of a pandemic and incredible security in interpersonal relationships.

So, things just happened, but I don’t understand who controls that, how is it possible that my destiny is already traced and at the same time, that it can be modified by the influence in this case of an audio, because the changes led me to here.

7 Likes

I think that The Torsion Field (æther) is decisive, within that field you should play what you want.
But this is just my impression.

1 Like

Thanks for your kind reply brother! I will check it! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for answering my friend, because doing it consciously could be counterproductive?

Exactly :laughing:

8 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Because ‘gaining’ something could mean ‘losing’ something else. Cause-effect

3 Likes

Great response brother, the balance manifesting in its maximum splendor.

1 Like

I know he likes to be discreet, but geniuses are in short supply… tag maoshan

8 Likes

One way to ‘change timelines’ is through your understanding of memory and mindset.

A good example is to study actors and method acting.

5 Likes

Says the next genius of the forum.

7 Likes

Excelente recomendación @Dr_Manhattan, querido @Maoshan_Wanderer podrías brindar tu sabiduría en este tema por favor? Te lo agradezco desde ya :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

I am shocked by your answer, could you elaborate a little more please? :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s not even modesty or sarcasm, take it literally, I’m pretty dumb and I have zero knowledge in most subjects. Don’t put me on a pedestal just to see me fall.

Call the pros who know what they’re doing

7 Likes