How to change my timeline

@GianLee
I think you mean more manifestation than what people usually call changing your timeline… which one of the geniuses ( :blush: ) said was quite traumatising :D

If you have a specific goal in mind, you’ll get there much quicker if you integrate it with the ‘I’ Vs audios or simple magic etc

6 Likes

Maybe your future is predetermined because your base thoughts/way of thinking determine it, but if you change that then that ‘base’ will change to something else, hence changing that predetermination.

8 Likes

Damnnnn, that hits me hard.

4 Likes

Well he did say “next” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Monito, you mean the method taught by Angel? :smiley:

3 Likes

Siiii exactamente

4 Likes

Interesting brother, in fact now I am focused on that purpose too, that is, I am using my SRL tag 24/7 and it is helping me a lot in this regard. I am seeing light throughout the answers you so kindly provide. Thanks brother! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :blush: :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

I’m no expert btw so take everything with a grain of salt. I haven’t read anything about it either, those are just my humble thoughts

1 Like

You are awesome!!! Thank you very much!!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Your comments, thoughts, intentions are well received by me! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

The only difference between the ‘wealthier’ version of you and the current you is how much both of you believe in yourself and your abundance.

The best way to attract the timeline i want:

• i meditate on the aspects and mindset on the version of me i’d like to become
  • i release the beliefs that are incompatible with that version of me and their timeline
  • i consistently practice acting and becoming the version of me i want to embody in the present moment

Neville goddard’s teachings could help you explore these ideas.

Meditate on those three bullet points i provided and it could help you as it helps me.

16 Likes

I understand this point, you have a very intelligent approach, thank you very much Psinergia! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Bruh that’s what I was thinking about his “perfect timing” lol
I hope OM doesn’t see this…

3 Likes

@GumayuSi
Aren’t you the guy who calls everybody « bro » even though you’re talking to a women…
Monkeyowl= she

5 Likes

Lol yah forgot but I barely have conversations with girls in my entire life so kinda used to that word lol

7 Likes

Now I’m confused as to what the OP meant by «timeline».
It’s not a thread about teleporting into another reality where Covid never happened or the third reich won the war is it ?

6 Likes

Lol guys I could say so many things but bro…

Philip basically “timelines” are used in different ways.
One is for example in the daniel papers where he writes about 3 main timeline i think.

Then you have for example tessaract magic where you “shift” through (in theory, never tried, not planning to lol, the warning in the book is that you should only try under the same circumstances as you would commit suicide) and end up “somewhere”. So basically your surrounding and most importantly people and their personalities could change drastically.
This is the no covid type of version and i have never read about an approach where you can really be sure about your “destination world”. Or where you could really shift back easily if you wanted to. for example bc the third reich won the war but you dont speak german :woman_shrugging:

Then there is a new age-y approach which is a fancy name for manifestation.

7 Likes

hehe this sounded very epic, actually in this thread that I created I seek to know their opinions of what they know about it and to know how that could be done, I do not seek to go beyond what is humanly probable. :grin: :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks for your recommendation brother, you are very kind. :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Best not to mess with timelines at our stage.

5 Likes