How to destroy a printed mandala?

So if I want to destroy a printed mandala because I dont want to have it anymore, how should I do it? Cutting it to piesces? I mean, it is being said that the field is on every pixel, then how can a printed mandala be destroyed? @SammyG @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

Maybe I’m missing something, but what’s the problem with throwing it out? And if you’re worried about it affecting someone else, sure, you can cut it to pieces and then throw it out.

You don’t tell us what your mandala is printed on, which is helpful information for answering your question. Assuming it’s on paper and you’re really want it destroyed, you can burn the paper it’s printed on.

But there’s no need to make things more complicated than they need to be. (kind smile)

2 Likes

Its photo paper. But if I cut it to piesces and if every pixel carries the field, then it would still be able to affect someone else or not?

Are people going through your garbage?

And if they might be, are there not other garbages, elsewhere, that they wouldn’t be able to go through?

And, if you’re that worried about it, there’s burning your paper, that I’ve already suggested.

What am I missing?

I think you’re overthinking it a little.

Toss it, thank it for its service, and if someone else finds it then maybe they were meant to have it

2 Likes

Just cut it in four pieces down the middle. It’s not like a hologram. If any piece would carry the effect it would be the piece with more than 50 percent of the image on it. So have no such piece.

I just find it interesting if cuttimg it would destroy it. Amd if yes, how should it be cutted? Papier from garbage will be recycled. What will happen to the pixels that remain?

I like your philosophy but is it really like that that the founder was meant to have it? Is destiny predetermined?

Why is it then being said that every pixel carroes the field or am I wrong…?

From my memory of the FAQ page on enlightened states it was always the majority piece that would carry a field if an item was broken. Sure I’m carrying that logic over to mandalas but yeah.

the energy will never be strong enough for a pixel to change the life of someone and nobody would want to have a uncomplete piece of paper from a trash can as a photo to carry around. People usually have photos of family around though.

Just throw it in water if you don’t want to have that

I cut them into at least 4 pieces, sure it´ll be enough.

I would usually hold the mandala in my hand and say with clear intention “Deativate”.

And If you still worried:

Even though fire isn’t my speciality, you could burn it to ashes.

You’re not here with me but if you were you’d get from the tone of voice I’m saying that casually like “cest la vie”

Just a suggestion:

Thank it for its service to u before u burn it/destroy it.

7 Likes

Ok thank you guys for your answers. But its still not clear if cutting it to 4 piesces would really destroy the mandala or not.

:mechanical_arm:

a hard way: you will need a an active volcan and drop all mandalas that you want to destroy in lava :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :fire:

easy way: burn them or cut into small pieces

1 Like

Ok but in another topoc it was being said from someone that even if it is cropped it still works. Now what is the truth?

To a far weaker extent

just snip the mandalas in ten pieces and you are good to go lol

and for NFTs you dont have to worry since they only work on you anyway