How to get results

I see. Well I’m not too sure with brain stacks.

But maybe @Dr_Manhattan can help

2 Likes

i dont get results from any morphic field . I tried MEF’s fields , none of them worked .

listen bro listening to fields like that all day will actually make them work less, unless its specified and safe to use as neccesary, but brain related stuff you need to keep it low, 1-3 times a day each audio is enough, listen to Ego dissolution
Subconscious Limit removal
Energy blockage Removal

in that order before your playlist and meditate at least 20 mins everyday, control your ego(be disciplined), this is the best advice i can give you right now, but make sure you’re checking how many times its best to use each field and dont be mixing up so many creators… I would recommend putting up Sapien’s work on top then if he doesn’t have a morphic field for it, go ahead and find another channel.

Have a blessed one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

another thing i can tell you from my experience is, listen to the mental health album from Sapien medicine, throw mindfulness 2x, the all purpose anxiety removal 2x, Ojas refined and defined 2x, the internal alchemical crucible 1x

listen everyday for 2 weeks, dont use any other morphic field or subliminal or energy audio, i guarantee after 2 weeks you will see results with anything that you listen to, and dont ever forget those 3 audios i mentioned above in my first comment ^^

5 Likes

it only works for lucky people , rest of us are cursed . God hates me.

This is not MEF forum. We can give you sapien medicine related advice.

You can discuss other creators in:

4 Likes

I dont get results from any morphic chanel . I tried them all. Sapien , MEF ,Maitraya , Quadible . None of them worked .

Ok.
In the thread I liked you can discuss other channels, many people have had many different kind of experiences they shared there.

My recommendation would be to stop using all other channels for 1 or two months, and use the fields from the point of no return stack that someone else linked above.
Then read through the many topics here about ‘brain stack’, and create a brain stack and use that every single day for months while also challenging yourself by learning, training your brain etc.

I don’t know what your current level is and what improvement you expect, nor what you actually do in your day to day life to become better (excluding listening to audios), but this is the basis.

If you are struggling now and expect to have photographic memory level after 1-2 months, especially if it is without also training yourself, your expectations are too high.

3 Likes

I listened Maitraya iq field for all day everyday for a month maybe 1.5 months . No diffrence. I listened MEF iq booster for 2.5 months for hours everyday , No result . I am cursed .

Okay, to be even more frank, I don’t care what other creators you were listening to.
I have my doubts about other creators, I have had some bad experiences so I am extremely careful in what sort of energy work I allow near me.

If you want to complain about MEF and Maitreya not working for you, or ask questions about how to make those work better, please go to their own forum/website/videos as here there is nothing we can do or suggest about that.
They can address your issues better than we can here on sapien medicine forum.

I am not sure what you’re looking for here really.
You keep repeating nothing works and you’re cursed.
Okay then 🤷

3 Likes

I dont get results from Sapien either .

Ok, so what do expect us to tell you?
You have received some recommendations but based on your answers it doesn’t seem like you are open to following the recommendation, following the point of no return stack, etc.

So.
If it doesn’t work for you, and you don’t see much value in the recommendation, okay.
Then stop using them and try something else, maybe something else will work better.

4 Likes

I tried blockage removers , still got no results . Someone told me to try ego field . Does ego field has side effects ? Will i go insane if i use it ?

No :blush:
Do you have any mental health issues?
( I’m asking because of the field)

3 Likes

I dont know , i dont think i have a serious issue .

Okay, then it’s fine.
But listen only 1-2 times, the only side effect you could have is you feel a bit “spaced out” and “dreamy” :D

And as for Subconscious limits removal, you should listen to that field every day for a long time. Like… years.
It’s not that it doesn’t start working until weeks, but the way this works, your energy system integrates the field more and more.
Personally, I was using that field in the form of an item. I don’t have the tag right now, and as I gave it to someone else I definitely started feeling the effect of not having it anymore. Even after constantly wearing it for months, it was still very much working on me.

6 Likes

Just to be sure did you try using superhuman genius for 24h ?

8 Likes

In addition to listening to the fields, what are you doing about all these unhelpful thoughts that you’re thinking?

I’m reminded of a family member who had some heart issues and was put on a medicine to “clear out” their arteries. So, my relative took their medicine and continued to eat, 24/7, the same foods that were gunking up their arteries in the first place.

The medicine was good. It was powerful and effective stuff, but it just couldn’t make any headway against the continued addition of gunk that was being added to the arteries, thanks to their unhealthy diet.

You, my friend, are like my relative. You listen to powerful fields but then you gunk up your mind and your energy system with gunky thoughts like “I’m cursed”, “God hates me” and the like. You can listen to SLR for its 12+ minutes, but if you’re adding more gunk for the other 23 hours and 47 minutes of the day (or if you’re adding more gunk during that time plus the 12+ minutes you’re listening to your field) you’re going to slow the clearing you want way, way, way, way down. Then, sure, it’s going to seem like it will take 100 years, because you’re taking 1 step forward and 60 steps back.

You want to work with these fields (and IQ is not your biggest problem, my friend; it’s the noxious stories you tell yourself about yourself that’s your biggest problem, which will hinder each and every other topic of your life) by starting to talk yourself out of your beliefs.

And beliefs, they’re like the bogey man of the spiritual/metaphysical world. "Ooooo, [in a playfully spooky, omnious tone] “BELIEFS! They’re so big and scary.” They’re really not. They just seem that way so that you’ll listen to them, because you instructed your brain to think your thought in order to keep you safe. So your brain makes them seem so big and scary.

But a belief is just a thought. It’s a thought you keep thinking. And you can change your thoughts. If you’ve ever changed your mind–decided to go left instead of right or to wear those pants instead of these–you’ve changed your thoughts. You’ll have to practice yourself into a habit of thinking your new thoughts. (That’s what subliminals do.) But that’s no big deal, because you’d already practiced yourself into a habit of thinking your old thoughts, so you know how to do that whole practicing thing already. You just have to make a practice of it, just like you might make a habit of exercise.

So, do you want to be “cursed”? Do you want God to hate you? Because you don’t think your thoughts because God hates you. That’s not how that got started at all, despite all the evidence you might have collected.

How all of this got started is that something(s) happened and (for whatever reason–doesn’t matter) you decided that the way to explain those something(s) was with the thought “God hates me.” And you thought that with such conviction that you sent an instruction to your brain that this is the way your world is. Your brain–helpful thing that it is–said, “Aye, aye, captain!” and has since kept an eye out for all the ways and reasons for you to continue to think that way about the world. Because your brain will do anything to protect your identity. You instructed your brain that you are someone that God hates and your brain has been dishing up “evidence” to you to confirm that decision of yours.

Listen to that! All the evidence that you think you have that “God hates me” isn’t because God actually hates you. It’s because of the instruction that you (doing the best you could then, knowing what you knew then) gave to your brain.

If you don’t want that identity, start talking yourself out of that idea. There’s really ample evidence available for you that God doesn’t hate you. I mean, if God truly hated you, would He put you on a planet that’s spinning in perfect proximity to all other planets? Would He put you on a planet where one of the things you need the most (oxygen) is free and readily available? Who beats your heart? I mean, if God truly hated you, he would most assuredly torment you by putting you in direct and conscious control of the beating of your heart, so that you wouldn’t be able to get a minute of sleep, right? There’s ample evidence for you, if you want to look for it.

As you do more of that, then you’ll be helping whatever fields or other tools you choose to use for yourself.

Or you can decide to be someone that God hates. God loves you so much that He’ll love you even if that’s what you decide.

16 Likes

i dont even want to incrase my iq for myself . Its too late for me . I heard that this things can be permanent and if i have a son he will be born with a higher iq than expected . So he will not live a rotten life like me.

2 Likes

I used to have the same problem bro.

I know what you feeling, the desperation, especially when i read comment in ytb people claim they have result and i have none.

Then one day i realize that if all this spiritual is truth, then i must be very powerful and I came here - this life, to do something, to live, not just rely on something else like field and subliminal.

Since then i workout, self development,
…etc…until one day i realize Ohh, i become so much confidence…in a very short time.

Then i see the field work…it work with you, with your conscious effort. Subconscious is powerful…but conscious…is not less important.

So my friend, work hard, listen field and forget everything. If it doesnot work, then fine, life go on.

9 Likes