How to lower consciousness/charisma at will

Thank you so much respected forum member,
I want to ask how to lower consciousness at will any practices,any method,any books.
Any insight on this will be helpful for me.

1 Like

Hello,

first off, I recommend you using a relevant headline, something that talks about the topic. The category ‘Ask for Advice’ already says it’s of a need for advice.

Secondly, why would you do that? I don’t think there will be much support for the idea, as advising hitting your head on a wall is not in line with the Enlightened States values.

I think what you may be facing is a short-term higher state that may be unstable of some sort, or ungrounded. So simply use the grounding, and have some relax meditation.

1 Like

Sorry for that.
I am actively learning the forums laws.
It occurs preety every night.sometimes I get uncomfortable and sometimes not.i used the grounding audio along with belly breathing but not of much use.i have heard that some masters purposefully lowers their state.there might be a technique to this.

1 Like

Not sure if it’s a law, but it increases the forum’s and topic’s readiness and increases the chances that u ll get the help.

Try to describe it in more detail. What’s the problem and how it relates to higher states. What fields do u use?

1 Like

Supreme Grounding + if you want an extra kick up :smirk:

3 Likes

I have listened to voc and heart throbbing and now I stopped listening to it.i am comfortable in higher states but I live in society and I go to my class suddenly it goes high and it’s really hard to control and act sane.and I go inward less present outward.
I meant to say I automatically go inward.
I want to control this thing.

It is from art of seduction.chapter-the charismatics.
Here it is written when you need to you can glow with confidence…
How to turning the heat,not out,but down
Is there any method??

Cloaking field.

I got the answer.i found out I had underdeveloped root chakra.now I am good

1 Like