How to overcome the feeling of Meaningless

Inner void, Nihilism, lack of sense and direction, You name it.
“Those who have a good why can bear almost any how” Now we have many hows with morphic fields and energy tools avaible, but the “Why” is still not there. Nothing seems to overcome this overwhelming meaningless. Has anyone here succesfully dealt with this problem? Thank You

2 Likes

Let got of the feeling. To try to explain it to try to make sense of it. By trying to do that you’re feeding into it and creating a cycle cause the reason the thoughts come up is the feeling itself.

4 Likes

Get happy
And/or
Get a GOAL start working toward it

Isn’t there anything you want in this life ?
(I’m assuming « yes »)
Then go get it

So many things you’ve never experienced man

15 Likes

i agree with both thomas and philip.

i’d like to add that how i get myself out of that state is to connect with my friends and family. see if they need help, if not, it’s always nice to have the company.

:heart:

some of us are currently in mass meditation if you’d like to join (if you aren’t already):

11 Likes

Very good. It’s true, meaninglessness is mostly a problem for lonely people. Love makes life worthwhile (sounds cheesy though)

10 Likes

Discover yourself , use tools for it . Knowing thyself is the ultimate goal.

There is tool called “human design chart” people with undefined G center lack the sense of direction and purpose so you are not alone . You just need to know yourself and get inspired.

1 Like

Im sure Im kind of a loner, in fact my entire life, I have cutted away many “friendships” in order to find a meaning. Im sure connection with others is important but I find IT dificult to find a meaning in pop culture and social media. And Im not exactly an unhappy person, I Just have problem in finding a reason to strive and evolve. I Will give reconnecting with others and adopting more positive Outlook a serious thought tho, Thanks

3 Likes

Thank You never heard of this, will check this out

1 Like

Thank You, in fact Family is among most important things in life, could not even break that connection even when I wanted.

2 Likes

Thank You, have You found Your meaning, if You dont mind me asking

Just like you can feel meaningless you can also feel meaningfull or have the feeling towards certain things/activities.
So… sure?
Why do you ask? haha

1 Like

The main task we have here is to wake up.
So, turn inwards. You can still enjoy yourself with whatever you want, but that is the ultimate objective.

4 Likes

Unconditional you, divine love, depths of your soul, telling yourself “I love you” daily(this goes a long way) I can literally feel so loved by me. Finding something to build upon consistently(like your body for example) you look forward to your next workout… a reason to live. At the least, it helps

3 Likes

hey Diaa, how you doing? I was checking it but I can’t understand how it’s working. Is there any insight to this?

1. How do we know that’s the way based only on birth date?
  2. Why the energy flows are restricted?
  3. What the designs in the left category with the planets are explaining and what the right are explaining?

and so many other questions.

They are interesting and played with the charts a little, my mother has 9 centers colored but the planet numbers are really low and I have 3 centers colored and I have so high planet numbers, why is that?

2 Likes

Hey :heart:

1. Yes it’s calculated by tropical astrology and there is one website can provide sidereal astrology.

2. Based on this tool everyone have access to same energies and that what make us unique.

3. Each planet activate a certain gate of energy , sun represents personality, moon represents emotion .

I am not expert on this but understand the system makes me understand myself & people and understand our differences.

The main idea on human design is that there are 4 types of human and each type have a strategy to use to reach success and use our energy wisely.

3 Likes

Have you used Griff, loss and lonliness by sapien? That should help…or you can also discuss with people in DM if you like apart from thread…

1 Like

Emotional Release - General — Regennix

Use this its free now … Maybe there is something blocking your heart center.

2 Likes

it was a very interesting recommendation thanks Dia

2 Likes

Exactly.

I find this the most important thing when someone is genuinely down and in a very dark place. Especially if someone is feeling like life is worthless. It certainly helped me a lot.
Just focus on one thing that is external and put energy into achieving it.

Especially if somebody is in deep enough that life seems worthless and meaningless, this is how you can grab yourself by the collar and get yourself out of it (in my experience). It’s only one step to convince yourself that is life is meaningless than in fact everything is meaningless, including yourself, your own issues and your own future, and everything that makes you feel like shit is in fact meaningless. It’s quite liberating after the initial pain.
Then of course since everything is meaningless, what you can do is just find a goal, focus, and do everything to achieve it. Nothing matters anyway so might as well just achieve that goal.

It’s how the human mind works.

I also remember someone saying that life does not have inherent meaning, it’s not something you find, it’s something YOU have to GIVE your own life. Maybe Jordan Peterson.

6 Likes

Agree completely. I’d also suggest to use fields like Extreme Confidence and Become Whole that’ll help build up his self-image. That way he feels like he’s actually capable of setting a worthwhile goal and achieving it.

4 Likes