How to train a servitor?

Do servitors when made make an etheric cord with you?

2 Likes

I’m not sure, but a teacher told me there are positive and negative cords.

3 Likes

yeah but I mean Captain’s servitors couldn’t make a cord that’s negative, don’t even think that there is one I think. That’s why I ask.

You are right about the thing you said.

3 Likes

Can you train and get a connection with your servitor to do something like say to not have to turn on the lights to go to the bathroom disrupting your sleep more then needed. It can broadcast what it sees and you see it in your minds eye so you can walk basically eyes closed and safely get to the bathroom… I have pets and they like to lie about at night and I don’t want to step on them. If so how would one go about doing that?

2 Likes

Persistency is key. Almost anything is possible with servitors

Heres a few ideas

ask your servitors to research the idea regularly, and imagine how you want it to be done

The other day I was trying to use my intuition to map out the house while walking with my eyes closed (my results varied haha) perhaps you can do something similar while asking your servitors to help you see (I’ll try it next time too)

Just keep trying bro, it could work immediately or it can take some persistency, best of luck!

8 Likes

Every day I do the script associated with the servers and I feel NOTHING.

The tasks associated with the keyword are not felt.

I wear my Servitors every day.

And I don’t know what else to do.

2 Likes

What are you eating? What is your diet?

Oh I looove this idea ! I’ll definitely give it a thought when I have time.

Please keep us posted if you make any progress.

2 Likes

You don’t gotta feel it man, it’s working!

11 Likes

definitely what i needed to hear this morning, thanks friend!

:hugs:

3 Likes

How to know if the Servitors are created correctly ?.

Is it a good idea to create a new one?

Thanks for your help.:smile::+1:

1 Like

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :man_shrugging: :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

Im not crazy

Have you been doing the Star Exercise to increase your energetic awareness?

9 Likes

What if we use draconic to try and establish a better communication with them like we find the exact words in the draconic vocabulary then write it down and wait for a response that way we can teach them how to communicate in english too and we can be able to understand each other better
What do you think @gpo @GoddessAndGodOfAll?

1 Like

I don’t think that’s necessary. The longer you communicate with them, in any language you speak, the more they’ll undeerstand you perfectly… not because of the words… but because they’ll be able to read your intention accurately. The more you and your servitor bond (by having them with you, work for you, communicating, ext), the more they’ll instantly understand whatever it is you communicate. In fact, over time be able to follow your mental commands as well.

30 Likes

Alright guys, meet my dragon-to-be! I’m getting him as a birthday gift

What do you guys think?

19 Likes

Its completely beautiful

10 Likes

So while the servitor is getting anchored into its home, is it a good idea to play the dragon intercession field?

5 Likes

It can be a bonus, but it’s not mandatory (personally I didn’t play it during the creation process).

I agree with Akira by the way: that dragon rocks! :)

6 Likes