How to train a servitor?

I have a ton of questions about servitors and then more questions will derive from those answers.

Is there any recommended book(s) to get some knowledge and questions answered about servitors?

1 Like

Where can I get DARK SERVITOR and LIGHT SERVITOR 

When I use the forum search engine, it shows me that they are in the Energetic Addendum Est book on Patreon.

2 Likes

Got it Thank you, you help me a lot :heart:

7 Likes

First of all, I do not advertise or condone drug abuse. With that being said, I am super creative with my dragon. And it’s been 2 years now. Maybe longer? I do shrooms maybe like 1-2 times a week. Sometimes I skip some weeks. (My bro blessed me with a hefty amount, so I am not hurting anyways) It gives me wonderful spiritual experiences, and I connect to Kali lots of times on it. One time I had taken some Thai shrooms, and told my dragon to store that energy. Then yesterday, one of the girls I been talking to that I had met at the mall, told me she was tired due to stress of training the new co-workers, and wish she had something to take off the edge. I asked her if I could send her some shroom energy that my dragon had stored. (She hadn’t done it in over 3 years) Within like 15 minutes, I had asked her if it worked? (I had engorge her with the energy of the Earth ley lines and Alchemy of Happiness from P.I. before at the same time, but had my dragon intertwine the energies to my liking, and she loved it lmaooo) And she was like, “Yeah, I feel it strong.” Lmaooooo. So to you guys who use here and there, start saving them big bucks! Just thought I would share. My dragon does so much for me. I love him more than all my other ones, even Skull. (Skull my boy too though haha)

16 Likes

Hey! Look who’s back!

5 Likes

I am catfishing. I am actually “That_Guy_There”, and I am just borrowing my bro’s screen name. :joy:

4 Likes

Shrooms aint no drugzzssđŸ€Ș

2 Likes

Right?? Lmaooo. I always use the ‘Food Enhancer’ field on them. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I never used servitors seriously.

It looked like one those things : so amazing that they invented it but why ?
I can just listen to an audio.

Like one of those overkill hi-fi radios with lots of gears and buttons. Just want to listen to music not guide a rocket to the moon lol

Anyway time to get in on the servitor train and learn everything

Should have started sooner, a field we can partly program ourselves

7 Likes

I wasn’t sure about servitors either

But then I picked up one for personal healing and it is very adaptable with what it is able to do.

I then put down more money than I would like to admit acquiring two other healing servitors and I have them shadowing my parents and doing rotating tours of duty with scanning/healing. A month or so ago, they still had the perpetual cough that people seem to get after being vaccinated. But, now, that seems to be gone. and other health issues are getting slowly less pronounced.

I kinda don’t like that they could be found for significantly less money now, but for the utility that they’re providing they were/are definitely worth the expense.

4 Likes

Same, I do agree and it still saves money in the long run if you think about how much medical bills can cost. Quality of life is also priceless. I use mine for my whole family.

2 Likes

It’s good that they can be found for less money these days and are generally more accessible
 but it’s always a pain when a somewhat arbitrary shift in the market causes a big shift in personal finances

Hopefully they can get to people who need them :pray:

1 Like

My patreon subscription is cancelled. Will my servitors stop working?

Nope. The old ones from the books no.

Only environmental transformer servitor and anything else on the premium patreon level. That yes.

3 Likes

I plan to work with my dragon to make him like this. dragon-goddess

I did so many things my way.
I only followed creation process religiously.

Mostly i got creative.

I will definetly write some kind of journal.

Yeasterday i asked him to assist my boyfriend at grocery store ( he is really bad at this lol) . Instucting dragon to make him buy a specific ice tea that i want and one surprise ice tea.

Guess what he brougtht home :slightly_smiling_face:

Two ice teas . One of my choice and one that is new to the market :grin:.
:exploding_head::dragon_face:

He was lead to go to a diffrent store than usually because in our grocery store there was some kind problem with pipes and they have to close it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I did not give any advice to my boyfriend. Just told him to buy whatever he feels like .
I drink all sort of ice teas do he had some knowledge about me obviosly but i asked dragon for specific brand and tea😎

I started with small things moving slowly to more complicated stuff.

I encourage You to speak to your dragon,imagine them,give all sorts of task.
Watch video’s and pictures,quotes,poems read to your dragon, make him smell and taste things, make them take part in your every day life,
Give them some time to chilli and treat as a friend.

7 Likes

Dr do You have a Dragon?:sunglasses:

He just didnt do anything for me and i didnt even talked to him for like 3 months

it sucks because there is no clear way to comminicate with him or to know what he can do exactly and stuff
 I dont like it personally.

I teached mine so many new stuff its just wild.

Animals react funny when he interacts with them.
They both, cat and dog go into same place on the balcony and are calm until healing session is over. Lol.

I don’t tell them what to do be clear.

2 Likes