How to use mandala

I framed bunch of mandalas in my room wall so my question is will i stare on them or touch it and my second question is will it effect others if they saw them or stay in the room bcuz i share room with my brother

5 Likes

As long as it isn’t an nft, whoever is looking at it will be impacted

6 Likes

Mandala works best if you carry it in your pocket as they have to be near that person to get the full effects. Each creators has specifics like how far can be worn like Maitreya Mandalas has a 30 cm radius.

3 Likes

But I love your wall though!

2 Likes

thanks bro

1 Like

Hello :raising_hand_woman:

The wall looks beautiful but let me explain something.

Lets talk about the ones you have here.

There are some that work just by having them around, because thoae affect the area they are on, like Enviromental Mandalas, those grow over time so the ratio keeps increasing, lets say at first is 1 Mt the it starts growing, i cannot tell you how fast of how much because i believe it changes depending on the general energy of the area.
Those affect whoever enters that space and get touched by the energy the mandala is emanating.

And you have other mandalas there that NEED to be activated, touched and activated every time
And when you activate them they have to be close to you so you get the energy emanating from them and that energy would radiate around 15 minutes then it automatically deactivate, so you gotta keep doing it, daily, a dew times a week etc depending how you wanna work with them.

So lets exactly talk about the ones 1 see for what i numbered them:

#1 Archangel Michael :

Assist in two ways, for the environment like keeping clean and safe the area (room) and to protect you, but much stronger if you carry it with you, it works automatically but like with all things/angels/dieties we believe in, the connection and delivery is stronger when we consciously connect to them, so try to build the bond with him every now and then, by touching it, talking to it, meditate etc whichever way you prefer and then keep it in your pocket.

#2 Mjolnir :

Automatically works but by keeping it close to you/on you like print it and carry it in your wallet, pocket, chain etc (not environmental, cant be too far from you, anyone close to it (like 1 mt or less) would be affected.

#3 Lion :

The Lion one i forgot the exact name (courage or confidence i think?) Anyway same as Mjolnir.

#4 Productivity :

Its one of the ones you need to activate for it to work and has to be close to you, like you activate it by placing your thumb in the center and day “productivity activate” and just keep the mandala close to you like right next to you, now im not sure if you already activated the “Attunement one”? its a card/mandala that you need to activate a day before you start working with any other from the book of cards

You only need to activate once in your life the Attunement one, but all the others need to be activated every time you want to feel that energy and absorb it. However every now and then you can activate the Attunement one just to strengthen the transmission from the other cards (ill leave at the end a link for you to read all about the process and which other mandalas are from the same batch that need activation every time)

#7 Be The Healer :

Same You have to activate it and keep the finger pressing down for the time you send the healing to others, or if you want to send healing too yourself you can place the mandala over said part of the body you want the healing to go to and activate it.

#5 Kitsune, #6 Higherself Connection, #9 Inner Beauty Reflected Outwards , dont need activation but they need to be close to you/on you to feel the effect.

#8 Energy Storage :
This stores energy from the ambiance, so you have to place your thumb and say “store” and it will store energy for 1 hour, then whenever you need the extra energy or you want to feel the energy of a place you stored there, then you place the thumb in the center and say “release” and it will release x 1 hour then its empty you gotta store again etc.

All the mandalas grow over time in strenght and if you keep the ones that need activation close to you eventually you just have to think it activates without you having to reach your pocket and pull it out and touch it lol but it happnes over time and after consistent use.

Thats it, now im curious how you didnt know this?

If you got them from IG, the explanation is right under each photo.

If you got them from the post here, same it explains one by one.

I invite you to research and learn what you want to work with, you gotta read and research before so you know what to expect or what is needed from your side, whether is mandalas or audios.

If you type here on the searching bar:

“Instagram mandalas”

Or

“Book of cards”

All the posts related to them come up so you can read and learn before applying.

That same goes for audios or aims you are looking to work on. You can type and check and if you cant find anything then post and ask :slight_smile:

Enjoy the mandalas!

Here is one link about them

Mandalas [Mobile Wallpapers]

8 Likes

Does the psychic University images work when printed in black and white??

1 Like

I believe so, but I’m not 100% certain