How's the IPF clan doing?

Confirmation: “Yes they haven’t grown as much”

4 Likes

Ah thatd be great, so with the passing time we wouldnt need to play as much loops as at the start.

I gotta say tho i have not felt any field ive stopped listening to and then gone back to play it again after months as if they are stronger, but thatd be really cool

3 Likes

I believe Atreides said there’s a point where the field gets so strong that it dissipates but that would take multiple lifetimes so I imagine they don’t grow at a ridiculous rate

Edit: Now that I’m thinking tags might grow better than audios :thinking: who knows

2 Likes

Well paired it with eternity redux. We’ll never die😂

3 Likes

I had some thoughts pop up in my mind and be expressed a couple of moments later like being spoken aloud. like premonition, I’ve also gotten a lot better at rock paper scissors… anticipating my opponent so im more observant and sensitive… im way more mindful of my thoughts and im becoming aware of thought patterns. this reduces thinking overload and reduces stress cos I feel like I can sort out my thoughts and cancel them.
I also witnessed some fish being killed and I think I was feeling their anguish? I left and sat down and felt some rush and slight light headedness but then again there was some spicy hot food

9 Likes

Congratulations on your new found abilities! Just to be sure come back to your body and integrate (unless you have already devised and implemented an auto integration protocol) otherwise prolonged state of clairvoyance may attract you unwanted intrusions. So, protect yourself well.
Have fun with your abilities and please be kind when doing this, people would be even more scared if you show too much of it when your skills level up.

4 Likes

Thank you. And tbh I been doing this since I was in my preteen age. But I never know what it is. I also thought that I was only Clair audience which is only about hearing but I was wrong. The whole time I’m clairvoyant :eyes: after searching what exactly happened for so many times now I found thats my ability. But lately. My ability is getting stronger and stronger. That when I remote viewing. Just imagine that specific person. I can see the whole picture of that individual. Even their secret. Which is weird and shocking to me :sweat_smile: oh. About channeling spirits it’s been a long time too. But I never really scared of seeing them. I see them in my mind’s eye btw. It’s soo clear. In fact. I begin to see people servitor too but I won’t name the person XD but I can see his servitor is very big :joy:

And yea it’s very true. I should be more careful of engaging with certain people. Because I learned from my lesson that. Sometimes people will just call me demon and so on. It happen. But I never really take it seriously. Thanks again! For the reminder

13 Likes

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

That’s just how I’m feeling reading this! Haha

:yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

6 Likes

I have officially entered the clan

7 Likes

3 days of use and just got my first strike of intuition. I was talking to myself about some things that would be going on tomorrow as far as my classes go. I mentioned a specific class during this and heard a voice in my head say “There’s no ____ class tomorrow” Lo and behold, the class gets cancelled 22 minutes before me writing this.

11 Likes

you’ll love the part when you see a scenery and think its totally real and then have to realize a bit later that you actually fortold the future or had a moment of clairvoyance

tho, everyones experience can be different :smiley:

10 Likes

Are the parts of the brain stimulated by this audio associated with synesthesia? When I listen to songs now I’m able to perceive them as physical things and images pop up in my head of the space they’re within.

7 Likes

I want this tag so much… Someday I’ll get it. And become great psychic :crystal_ball: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: on television. If your house is haunted. Call psychic Imogen 4457 now!
:rofl::joy:jk

:kissing_heart: like Trisha caputo. She’s my psychic idol lol

Gosh I always watch her show back in the day :rofl:

5 Likes

Theres still the IPF field on gumroad if you didnt knew

4 Likes

From the description the tag is much stronger

1 Like

Could be, but this ones pretty strong too, its a good “replacement” if you cant get the tag

4 Likes

No it’s okay. I can just wait (: thanks though

2 Likes

What if you integrated in this audio field in an object with the help of a servitor :slightly_smiling_face: .

2 Likes

bootleg ipf tag

1 Like

The energy will stay for a bit but it will fade. As it’s not a sustainable