I combined chakra audios to one single audio

I combined sacral and base, heart and solar plexus and throat chakra together and made it one 10 minute audio. It feels really good!! It gives me a really strong well being feeling. I’ve been playing it a month now and it has done wonders for me. Still haven’t bought crown and third eye audio. I will soon and I can’t wait to feel it when they are all together.

1 Like

I would not tamper on original files.

6 Likes

You are better off playing 1 file on 1 device, and listen to several devices at the same time, than editing the files like this.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t do this to every audio, I was just experimenting. But I can’t lie it feels amazing. All chakras are spinning. I play it twice a day and never had bad effects from it. I am very energy sensitive so I do take precautions.

5 Likes

Lol … Risky :sparkles:

2 Likes

I’m even scared to rename them lol, although Maoshan (if I’m not mistaken) confirmed that fields work even if you change their title.

I rename them too (for those typo, capitals, adding artist, artwork) and they work just fine :)

But to put A + B + C = D field?!
:exploding_head:

2 Likes

I guess, If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it lol.

@1978 BTW, I’m not dissing you, just saying the obvious, IT’S Risky…

1 Like

I understand lol i know everyone is just concerned. And I will not be doing this to any other audios. Preciate the feedback!!!

1 Like

I assume this is more like putting original tracks in one container, like mkv, not really modifying at all, like you make a playlist, then put it as a single file, but content is same, so no better or worse than having one playlist.

1 Like

Experimenting with overlaying isn’t always counterproductive as per some threads, but with many listening automators out there both free and paid, this isn’t of much value now.

Exactly