Layering Non

You can use multiple devices cheapest speaker often work, best if you procure second hand old smartphone, but it can be damaged of course so should be done with caution or at least minimal test drive.

You can run them at low volume on your phone speakers in your pockets and then use your headphones to listen to what you want

Thanks, but I meant it as in if I could but it in the background of my headphones while I listen to other things with them.

@anon4
No, that would distort the audio source.

Oh I see, so if I use it on my computer, I have to only be listening to that one thing?

Yes

Alright, so I can just play it really low volume in my pocket and listen to whatever else I want on my headphones. Does that effect the effectiveness of the audio in anyway?

You can actually mix some but not everything - take a look here - Performing on morphic fields - #4 by Secretyogi - only trial and error here, though.

Oh that is a bit confusing

No change in actual effect, as far as I know, but response vary wildly fron person to person, some simply handle loads of fields without noticing any tiredness.

Alright, I guess I could play two audios from my stack at the same time and see how it goes for me.

It’s more how tired you’re from fields, rather how much to use at once.

Yes, I use 4 devices often at once + broadcaster but I’m also not following some other recommendations.

If you play 2 audio, you have to play them from 2 different sources, the field is in the audio, the audio is compromised if it’s mixed with other sounds at the source.

We’re not talking about 2 audios on 2 devices

It has nothing to do about how you handle the energy or your tolerance.

It’s about the resulting noise not being the intended series of notes that when assembled contain a Morphic field.

2 Likes

But isn’t it only for two energy audios from same source?

So to clarify, I can not mess with the source of the audio, but if I was to play multiple audios with or without headphones using at the same time from different sources, I would be alright? (Sorry for asking so much, just don’t want to mess this up)

1 Like

Yes

Good then. I would just like to thank you guys for your help. Still kind new to all this and it helps a ton.

Thank you for clearing it up, Doc. Most of us (been in the forum for a while now) know it, however there are some that may need redirecting. (FAQ’s are there for a reason)

This question in particular

Also, we don’t want another case like this.

3 Likes

Pay attention to the energy system, and if you want to go further there is this