I definitely have covid-19

Intending on your full recovery.

You are strong. I believe in your victory. :crossed_swords:

5 Likes

yoo feel better soon @Gnosticmedic27 :white_heart:
kidney and adrenal, old and new version legit saved me… see if these help! Also for some reason fungus destroyer helped me after 5 hours of not being able to catch my breath! So throw that one in! And I personally prefer corona field much much more than virus disruptor so maybe this can help you too! You’ll be good! :):mechanical_arm:

8 Likes

i had covid in july and my best advice would be to play virus disruption 24/7, believe me, overnight may not be enough. i got through ti relatively well with fields, hope you will too :pray:t3:

oh yes! same here

9 Likes

wow Yeah I read up later on it and found out it was a thing! Fungal infections are actually a thing with covid! Reminds me how the Bacteria Apocalypse can be an all-round option for this! I still have some persistent symptoms but only because I don’t play fields like Pleurisy as much anymore!

thats why I prefer corona field:) when looped it is actually a bit overwhelming so I supplemented with immune supercharger in between, and it took a few loops from there on :)

8 Likes

Hello @Gnosticmedic27 !!

Maybe these audios can help you heal quickly.

• Infrared and plasma drink charger
  • Advanced healing and 25 millivolts -50 millivolts
  • the air revitalizer

I wish you a quick recovery :pray: !!!

6 Likes

Use the DNA repair audio! Viruses inject portions of themselves into your genes

7 Likes

Thank you so much for your love, support, and suggestions everyone! :pray:

12 Likes

Hey @Gnosticmedic27, wishing you a fast recovery and sending healing your way.

As many people pointed out, loop the Virus disruption 2.0. I struggled with a bad flu and extreme fatigue since almost two weeks ago. Went to a clinic and got tested for covid and it came negative, the doctor put me on antibiotics, but the thing I felt truly helped was looping the virus disruption audio. I looped 3 hours during night and the same during day and now a can say I feel Im truly recovering.

Know that you will heal, if you didn’t already add vitamin D and C as well.

:hugs:

11 Likes

Oh what… :(
Get fully well very soon buddy!! :green_heart: :muscle: :sun_with_face: Sending you wishes of healing :pray:
Use the fields, you got so many great recommendations here and so the Captain has you covered. Also try to relax a little because it must be very anxiety provoking, given your profession. But I had it too and, before even knowing Sapien Med, I recovered without anything and fully in just two weeks, so these cases do exist too :+1:

11 Likes

If you have vitamin d3 take A LOT! Zinc with tonic water Indian tonic water
And glutathione field

7 Likes

Get well soon brother :pray:t3:

8 Likes

Thank you @kay @Dina @pranic_climber and @Star. Much love to you all. Thanks for your support and suggestions!:pray::pray::muscle:

7 Likes

Listen corona V2.0 full night for 3 days
dont use any other fields… Ignore all suggestions please

2 Likes

Just reading this thread makes me happy that we have such a lovely community.

I guess we sometimes need to get out of our secluded “Zone” and mingle with people to experience life in all its vibrant colors :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

24 Likes

Me too brother. I love all you guys. It warms my heart so much how you all came to my aid and clearly care so much. What a beautiful community! :pray:

12 Likes

Claim victory over all illness and disorder. I’m wishing a full restoration, healing and protection over your body brother! You’ll be over this in no time.

Don’t forget the Food Charger and Increased Nutrient Absorption to give your body everything it needs to fight and heal!

8 Likes

https://uspharmacist.com/article/common-supplements-might-reduce-covid-severity

5 Likes

gumroad.com/sorcerysupreme, you want the Motor Zanon and FVRT. Yes, these have gotten people to take up their beds and walk.

6 Likes

Vitamin D play an important role! (Super important if you want my opinion)

You already have the sun :sunny: :sunglasses:

But also :smirk:

Happy recovery

12 Likes

bea
:mechanical_arm:

25 Likes