I have a big idea: Morphogenic Field Documentary

Hey everyone! I have an idea I approached @Captain_Nemo about. What if some of us started to either seek out people or found friends and family who want to be involved in a documentary on Morphogenic Field healing?

I want us to help people heal and in the process get this miraculous spiritual technology widely known.

For example, I want to start with the Hepatitis B and C field, which cured me of my Hepatitis C within 6-8 weeks. I approached some people i know already that have the viruses. One lives far from me now though and the other “doesn’t know if she has time.” So, my plan is to go to AA and NA meetings to seek out addicts who have the viruses and see if they want to be involved. The idea would be to have them use the field on camera and also film their doctor visits and testing to mark their progress and eventual cure. Also, since I’m a paramedic, I will be seeking out possible participants at work too for other fields.

Whoever else wants to be involved can choose whichever field they want that is a treatment for a disease or condition. We can all combine our footage at the end to create a big documentary series and hopefully mainstream this wonderful gift by getting it aired on a streaming service.

Also, Dream and team can add some content teaching about morphogenic fields, how they work, consciousness, etc. Like the content in “The Morphic Fields, Life, and Consciousness” video.

I know it’s a big idea and would take work and funding, but I believe it’s worth it. We can actually physically prove they work. The biggest obstacle we will face is skepticism. But, I think it’s a numbers game. We will find open minded people eventually. Dream said he would be willing to sponsor the testing required on the participants and I offered to cover half. I also will to the best of my ability help him cover the testing of other participants that you guys recruit as well.

What do you guys think?

41 Likes

Love it. Im in.

So would there be like a plan designed to take by steps that Dream would want us to follow, or a kind of protocol to guide us so it doesnt look messy and or poorly done, etc?

I think that would be a good start.

Perhaps the first would be the fields that we choose so we dont end up just choosing the same 3 ones etc.

We can give it a thought what fields and who we know that needs them and then we share them here? Because there are illnesses for everybody if we look close enough haha.

I dont my two cents there

5 Likes

We haven’t discussed that yet. I wanted to make this post and get a gauge on how many of us would be involved. Then, we all need to discuss the details together as a group. We def need to make it look professional and well put together. I’m going to buy a nice camera with my stimulus money tomorrow, personally. Idk if everyone involved will be able to buy their own camera, so that could be an issue. Unless a smart phone camera can be used and then later on we can figure out how to edit it with software to make it look better. These are all things we need to discuss. Let’s see how many more people are in.

And yes you are absolutely right. Even the new blood pressure reducer can be a field we use for the project. So many people have hypertension! The possibilities are abundant with all these fields.

4 Likes

Great idea, whats up with plan to to measure hormone level after using hgh and testosterone etc? This way it can get attention in scientific community, plant pics aren’t enough…
Wish @OM is here he probably could back up some with some proofs.

3 Likes

We will pay for the testing needed. I’m pretty sure testosterone and HGH levels could be measured.

2 Likes

And where is OM? I saw someone say he wasn’t here before but I didn’t know what the reason was.

1 Like

Idk he write post about it, something he didn’t like on this forum so thats why he left it. He was boring sometimes with his attitude toward some topics, but he gave alot valuable information here which is most important. Forum miss him

3 Likes

Damn…yeah he kept things interesting for sure

2 Likes

OM is still coming on here, just doesn’t post. So be careful about saying bad things about him lol

Also, I’m in to help out with this too

6 Likes

Im in Man , in a few momments i willl write suggestions to elevate the success ratio of this !!

6 Likes

Sounds good!

1 Like

I’m in also, whatever I can do to help those who helped me :hugs: . And bring in tools to help others :heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations on this idea. I’m in too. And it’s an honor!

5 Likes

Awesome! Glad everyone is in. I feel the same. I want to pay it forward for all Dream has done for us. And of course help Dream and his work in the process.

4 Likes

Yes, absolutely friend.

3 Likes

sounds like a great idea. i`ve presented this to everyone i knew that might need it, but except my mom, everybody rejected it even though i showed them my physical results.
my thought is that the most likely to try this and document it would be people that have tried everything prescribed by medical doctors and are still having issues, and are willing to try anything.
the ones with immediate measurable results, like testosterone etc could get more attention and make others give it a try for fields that provide results in weeks/months

5 Likes

This , ye thats true !

3 Likes

Well, @Captain_Nemo and I discussed this and that’s why we are going to pay them. I forgot to mention that in the original post. Dream very generously said he is going to try to gather some funding. I will as well. I’ve already been picking up extra shifts to save to fund this thing

4 Likes

Looking forward to hearing your input on how we can increase our chances of success. Whenever you have a chance. :)

2 Likes

This is true. Maybe you can recruit people interested in that.