I have a big idea: Morphogenic Field Documentary

i`d have to hink how to do this as I don’t interact with a lot of people usually especially with the lockdowns and restrictions

1 Like

Bumping :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks :)…I found our first participant for the Hep C field. We are just thinking about what’s a fair amount to pay her. The reason it’s kinda hard to gauge is because I don’t know exactly how much time (besides using the field, which is tiny) she will be giving up. I think maybe we will come up with an hourly, and pay as we go? Maybe a set lump sum for participating + hours put in. What do you think? @LunaMoon and do you have anyone in mind yet?

Anyone else find or start looking for any participants?

Hmmm i dont know about that.

Ppl already think Dream pays boots to comment positive things in his channels… :roll_eyes: which is obvs not true imagine ppl knowing some were actually paid to participate, trust would go out of the window and then the whole project dies before growing.

I think maybe we should first have a list of participants (members of the forum) then give like a 2 weeks time for them to make a list of the possible sick ppl they know around and that might be open to try, then once we know each persons ppl in mind with their issues then we can think of the best stack for each and take it from there.

Also i think it would be best if Sammy and or Captain came up with a simple easy way to explain and to understand what exactly their audios type of work is.

You know we see right here in the forum all kinds of misconceptions re Dreams work, we dont want be losing opportunities because we say things that sound too weird or too hard for others to comprehend. Also that way we would all be saying the same.

So far thats what i think

2 Likes

Also we ourselves could/should start taking before and after videos or tests etc.

We alone can do that as well.

1 Like

Well we aren’t going just by word of mouth. The first step we are taking is having the girl tested for Hep C to have documentation of the proof she has it and what date she was positive. Then, we will also film a midway doctor visit and test for viral loads to prove they are going down, and eventually the filming for proof that the final test is a negative result. It’s common place to pay people to participate in medical studies and that’s what this is. Plus, this documentary isn’t for just you tubers that already know of Sapien Medicine, this is mostly for the world to see. Hopefully on a streaming service.

1 Like

Yeah those of us that have diseases or just wanna do it with fields that are for other things that aren’t diseases. That is a good idea. But, the reason I chose diseases is because we can show with testing solid proof, not subjective results. It would be PHENOMENAL if we could get some participants for the new cancer field.

And yes, we all need to discuss the details as a group. As I wrote in the original post, we should make the documentary also informative about morphogenic fields. The perfect video for the participants to watch is “the Morphic fields, life, and consciousness.” It should also be part of the documentary. And, additional material. Again, all things we need to discuss.

Yes for sure. Good idea. It was @Captain_Nemo idea to pay the participants btw. Because he knows how hesitant people will be otherwise.

1 Like

Yah man i am not disagreeing with anything just giving tips on how to start this project because ppl is fast to hype joining then have no idea how to do it.

So all im saying is to have like a list with the steps to take on this so it will be easier for whoever that wants to join to follow thats all.

2 Likes

No, agreed. I hope people are serious. I know I am. Even if other people decide to not really pull their weight, if Dream is okay with it, we can still find people and just take a little longer to make it. Hey, we already have 1 to start with and I’ll def find more.

@AkiraTheWild so what were your suggestions you were going to make the other day?

Yes def. im gonna do it but im not gonna do it fast. Best documentaries take time.

1 Like

100%. I want this to be near perfect and I’m sure @Captain_Nemo agrees. No matter how long it takes. We can really do a lot of good.

2 Likes

send you pm

1 Like

Yeah, it would be awesome.
And then the book :blue_book:

3 Likes

Dude I love the idea! Look forward to hearing how it goes. Im working on more participants too. I’m starting some of the filming for the first one on Wednesday.

1 Like

I have scoliosis, ~40° or so

S shaped spine

Imagine it

Before and after shots, X-ray pictures, etc

I tried the experimental scoliosis field and it does things, I’m for sure it could be healed in this way

Could say more but I’m tired lol

Edit: oh right forgot the punch line

I never like, pushed all the way through to heal it, a rather painful restructuring process

Would willingly and happily do it

7 Likes

About to go to bed, will respond in morning!

1 Like

I dont really know how that could be worked in but I’ve been wanting to actually push through it either way because I’ve been told “you can only get it fixed through surgery” and all kinds of stuff and I decided against having metal rods put in lol.

It feels right to me given my life and stuff. If I’m not mistaken I think I once had the reasoning of “well what if when I get older there will be some future technology to help?” But I was young and stuff, no clue about any of this now.

Unfortunately I don’t know for practicality’s sake what I could do to go about helping this. Also I don’t know how much the scoliosis field will repair this to what degree lol. I’d assume it would go all the way and succeed but would take time. But with plasma light, blueprint, all that good negenawesome stuff, I’m fairly confident, and the pain of the shifting around wouldn’t bother me. (Or, psst, updated scoliosis repair with negentropy! :P)

Idk lol I would do it and do whatever I just would need some guidance

1 Like