I have a big idea: Morphogenic Field Documentary

My older sister has severe scoliosis since she was a pre-teen. Her medical photo is in a classic medical textbook as an example (with of course her eyes black lined through. She went to HSS (Hospital of Special Surgery) in NYC. Anyway I did some research for her and found they have this method to help correct it. https://www.schrothmethod.com/scoliosis-exercises I don’t know if u are aware of this.

3 Likes

Hello,

I for one would like to state that I’ve probably, no HAVE likely tried every field in the last 2 years since my being guided to reach for relief in my life to wanting better for myself that I have found almost close to 100% compatibility with these fields and if I didn’t it was merely just an adjusting to a mixture of belief, resistance and coming from a place of not knowing then to what I know now… It has been miracle after miracle for me with Dream and his team and the energies that ensued after I found myself improving in any area of my life

I was lead to an understanding of the laws of the universe in such fine detail as well (this was just a byproduct of my path) as I wish this well-being for all beings in our world now… I volunteer whatever you may need from me as living proof and by my example of well being right now that these are miracles compacted in mere minutes and would bring great hope and happiness to many even in a lapse of momentary disconnection/disbelief to their own well-being or trying to get back to who they really are or came to be.

Anyways I’d like to wholeheartedly offer my service to Dream or whomever had this brilliant Idea to move forward with great confidence because flat out THIS STUFF WORKS and its high time others got to experience how abundant and wonderful worthy deserving beings we can be at any now moment of our choosing. There isnt enough gratitude for me to express how Dream has saved and transformed my life dramatically and I’d like to repay that forward.

We are all in this together
:two_hearts:

8 Likes

Look at this cutie!! He is my sisters friend dog the one that has cancer :confused: they already sent me the pics with the tests and will start today playing the besties album x 3 daily and document it :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

His name is Thor :muscle:t3::sunglasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

That’s a beautiful dog. Love him and his name is bad ass too! I bet you it works.

1 Like

I’m so sorry I didn’t respond. I never got a notification. I’d def love if you helped us, the more people pitch in, the better the documentary will be and the faster we will get it done. I want to share with the world the ability to experience the same miracles we all are blessed enough to experience. I see so many people suffering in my line of work with chronic conditions and it’s not necessary half the time. Morphic fields have improved every single area of my life as well.

Hey Luna :wave:

He’s a beautiful dog! I’m sure he will recover soon with the beasties album. I’ll send him healing as well.

Edit: your sister can use the pain control field if he needs also.

3 Likes

Thank you so much i could do that as well but i want to use only the albums because thats what we want to document not extra trics ppl wouldnt be able to do by themselves. And thats not my sisters dog. Its a friend of hers.

Her dog is cured :sunglasses::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh I see I misread your post.

I understand. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you angel!! But i have another job for you haha help me with a street dog that is super sick with mange and so skinny i was trying this morning to find a space with the vets here but they dont have because they would have to isolate him while in treatment so i will use the become the healer audio + the besties album and stream that energy adding the healing from the course as well. But wanna help me? He is really in bad shape and in a matter of a week got super worse so all the extra help could make the difference :worried:

Can i message you pics and details?

3 Likes

Yes, of course you can message me his details and I’ll help in the healing for him.

Thanks for the opportunity to help too :pray:

2 Likes

You mean by using the become the healer field right? I’ll help too. Send me the pics and details as well.

3 Likes

Yasss ill take this afternoon once at home and hopefully i see him :worried:

Thank you :pray::pray::two_hearts:

3 Likes

No prob. Happy to help

2 Likes

You gave me a great idea. Dream loves it too. I’m going to visit the local animal rescue and see if we can test the trauma release field. Maybe even the negentropic fields too on certain sick or old animals. As part of the documentary of course. Imagine footage of the animal’s reactions, especially a whole room full of them at once. Will be amazing.

5 Likes

:slight_smile::slight_smile::two_hearts::two_hearts::muscle:t3:

2 Likes

@Gnosticmedic27 did you already set up a go fund me campaign?
I hope this will work. But making a good looking documentary takes a lot of skill and especially time .
Do you know how to cut and edit ?

1 Like

No I didn’t. Dream and I are the only ones funding it so far. But, that’s a good idea. I’ll probably end up doing it.

No, I don’t know how to do any of that yet. But, I do plan on learning. I figured I don’t really need to know how to do any of that until later on. Any ideas on a good way for me to learn? Know of any good books, courses, etc?

Time, not an issue. I work 24 hours on and 48 off. So, I work 10 days a month when I’m not picking up extra shifts.

3 Likes

Ill help with the editing.

I guess for now is just gather the testimonies what we need to focus on

1 Like

Thanks, Luna! So, you already have experience with that?

My friend Chelsi’s bloodwork results already are in. I’m taking her to pick them up Tuesday. That gives us a starting point. We can finally start her on the field. We will be able to show her viral load, liver enzymes, genotype, positive result etc. on camera, get some background on her story like how she got the virus, and whether or not she has done any treatment yet (which she hasn’t). She is going to film herself everyday using the field. I will film her testimonial along the way about how she feels and film her doctor visits, updated bloodwork intermittently, etc. Everything. We can’t leave any doubts in the viewers mind.

Also, I will do some filming myself about morphogenic fields, how they function on all levels of nature, my story, what our goal is, etc. We will make it interesting.

4 Likes

Id just need all the videos and pics etc and ill edit them once you have them all send them forward. I dont edit each video because i just need to see the whole story and its better that way because i can cut repetition etc

I mean whole story = per person

Then the final edit i think Mr Captain would like to add or not and he is good at that too.

Didnt you know he does all the videos editing etc?

4 Likes