I need your help against Spells and Witchcraft

I know some people don’t believe in these type of things and I know many know these things exist; anyway, to get to the point, a relative of mine has been used his entire life by someone who actually goes to witches and uses all sorts of things; he became a mere shadow of what he used to be before getting together with that woman, he didn’t want her nor wanted to continue a relationship with her, but she went to some people who actually do this kind of stuff, rituals, use objects, work with dead people (objects) magick and all these sorts of things and for years he is just a slave to her and to her family, they use him and I want to help that someone, he is a dear relative of mine …; I don’t want to do anything against her or her family or these people she works with, I’m just asking for your advice on WHAT FIELDS TO USE TO RELEASE HIM FROM WITCHCRAFT (LOVE SPELLS AND ALL SORTS OF UGLY STUFF).
His Will is not his anymore, for many years now, just like a puppet …

I heard that Heal those around you. (Be the healer) Programmed audio.(Ver 2.0) - YouTube can help, coupled with other fields, so using that field from one device and possibly Exorcism, Clear all Negative Energy and Entity Removal, also I’ve been thinking about Etheric Cord Cutter - YouTube.
So, are these a good combination (heal those around you + one of this at a time)?

EDIT: also, I accept any kind of suggestion, so you can mention/recommend it, but for now I’m going to use only youtube and patreon fields.

I see it but still

4 Likes

Fields are good but doing the work on your own - nothing can replace that.

If you really want something very effective i suggest to choose a mantra and be consistent with it.

1 Like

Can you suggest a mantra, here or in a private message, please? So, a mantra that can help him and do I need to specify, to think about him or something like this?

And Booted Bhoots, how will that field help him? How do I proceed? I just listen to the field and think about him?

Is he even willing to cut the connection? Free will is important, probably the most crucial part.

2 Likes

The classic combo :grin:

8 Likes

@Cambrian just wanted to post angelic intercession too lol

2 Likes

Gregorian chants, the original ones

3 Likes

The problem is he is not himself when it comes to this stuff, he used to be so different and now all he does is only and only what she and her family want(s), he didn’t even liked her and wanted to break up with her a long time ago, but then she went to some people who use witchcraft and since then he is not himself, like at all … Again, in this case, all I’m asking is to help him get free of the dark stuff she used on him, that’s all, and I’m afraid I can’t get a consent from him regarding this stuff …

THANK YOU SO MUCH @Mr.Nobody, @Cambrian, @Fender_Cad, @anon51404939, @Vesparda, @Replay, @anon25711007 !

EDIT: TWO SOURCES CONFIRMED ME THAT SHE WORKS WITH THIS STUFF, A MUTUAL ACQUANTAINCE AND A PRIEST WHO KNOWS/SEE STUFF.

2 Likes

If you don’t want to create more problem you need to respect free will no matter what kind of excuses are people having.
(not saying it’s easy when it gets personal)

In your situation i would purchase booted bhoots and meditate with him on this field. Tell him it’s good for negative energy clearing and health.

You need his agreement.

1 Like

But she didn’t use his agreement and made him into a slave, so I can’t just watch such injustice, considering that he is a close relative.

Anyway, all I’m going to do is use the fields you guys mentioned, think about him, pray for him and hope for the best, I’m not trying to play God here, I’m just against such an injustice.

I’m NOT “slapping” anyone here (as in I’m not going against someone), I’m trying to Help a soul, that’s all.

That’s what causes parasitic behavior, not respecting free will.

If you see how someone got slapped or abused it doesn’t mean you have to do the same thing?

Not what i meant…

So, you want to be just like her, huh? Interesting.

Now you might bridle at my remark and justify your plan by replying with “But…but it’s for his own good,” and I’d understand you. However, I’m sure she probably told herself that same thing at some point in time.

ETA: I’d recommend the Angels.

2 Likes

Look, let’s imagine you have a child or a parent or a brother or someone very dear to you, you wouldn’t just sit, right, you would want to do something, that’s all I’m trying to do here.

I TALKED WITH HIM IN THE PAST ABOUT THIS SUBJECT AND HE SAID THAT HE ONLY CARES ABOUT HER AND HE CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT HER (AND HE DIDN’T CARE ABOUT HER AND WANTED TO END A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER, HE DIDN’T LOVE HER OR LIKE HER, THAT’S WHEN SHE ACTED/DID WHAT SHE DID AND SINCE THEN HE IS LIKE A PUPPY, MAN, THIS ISN’T RIGHT, AT ALL …), THAT’S IT, BUT LET MET TELL YOU SOMETHING, HE WORKED ALL HIS LIFE FOR THAT FAMILY AND THEY USED HIM, HE DOESN’T EVEN HAVE A RESIDENCE IN THAT HOUSE HE LIVES, THEY JUST USED HIM FOR HIS MONEY, THAT’S ALL …
So is this justice?
He is not himself …

I DON’T WANT TO END THEIR RELATIONSHIP (that’s not my business), JUST THOSE DAMN THINGS SHE PUT ON HIM …

2 Likes

Does he know?

1 Like

@Teo He never answered if he believes in this stuff or not, he is just mesmerized by her (he told me that he does not want to get away from her or to put his relationship in danger, but as I said, that’s a TERRIBLE RELATIONSHIP AND ENTIRELY FOR THEIR GOOD, Not for his) and will do ANYTHING she asks of him, he is nothing, he has NO FREE WILL …

That woman and her family have acted/been like leeches …
So, he may or may not believe in this stuff, in Witchcraft, etc. He is just Irrational when it comes to her, HE HATES YOU IF YOU EVEN TELL HIM SOMETHING BAD ABOUT HER, LIKE MENTIONING A SMALL FACT, Damn, he is totally a slave …

if you can talk about it and tell him there is an option, might be better

1 Like

That’s what I did, many years ago and he answered that he doesn’t want anything that can put their relationship in danger … I’m so sad for him, to WORK FOR DECADES, ACTUALLY DECADES FOR A FAMILY, IMAGINE THAT, HE HAS NO RESIDENCE PERMIT in the house he lives (he lives with her family, in her house, although he also has a house of his own) …

SHE DISRESPECTS HIM IN ALL WAYS POSSIBLE …

1 Like

What does ETA mean?

As I said, I have no doubt that you have your justifications for wanting to pursue the course of action you’re wanting to pursue. So does she have her justifications.

Another thing that you and she have in common is that you both seem to be willing to override his wishes to pursue your courses of action.

I’ve made my point and since, in this moment, you can’t seem to have this discussion without RAISING YOUR INTERNET VOICE IN SHOUTING–let alone listen to broader, differing perspectives–good luck to you.

2 Likes