I need your help against Spells and Witchcraft

ETA = “Edited to Add”

(I add that for transparency and the convenience of you guys, whenever I add something to my post. :slightly_smiling_face: )

3 Likes

I don’t know, you might need to try justice for all (for yourself, not him, because you feel the need to bring something to justice but there might be something else going on there) and then review if you wish to step in or interfere.

Maybe muscle test or something about needing to step in, ask their HS, because at some point you are still assuming something here.

And it could be he did something unforgivable or something else along the lines of blackmail :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I even thought that perhaps it’s a karmic thing, perhaps he deserves that, BUT, what if it’s Not? If my INTENTION is PURE, I guess it’s alright? I’ll try to communicate with His Higher Self and again, Pray for him and use fields, but I’ll only do what I consider to be morally right, since all I’m asking is that he can get his own free will back, but again, only if it’s for his own good and in ACCORDANCE with His Higher Self and With God/Absolute.
My intention is NOT to go against God or his Higher Self.

Then your best bet is to play Angelic Intercession and ask them for help.

I’m sure they will check this.

1 Like

@Bup Thank you!

No one “deserves” anything, especially anything bad. That’s such a blameful idea, usually used by some people wanting to control others. It’s really “victim-blaming” at its very worst.

If it is a “karmic thing” (disclaimer here: I’m not a big fan of the theory of karma, in the way that most people think of that idea, because it too is often used by some to control or blame others) then that would mean that this would be something that he set up before coming into this lifetime of his. As I said, I’m not a big fan of the theory of karma but, in this case, now you’re wanting to override his “decision” (the most empowering–to him–way I can think of this) that part of what he wanted to do in this life of his is to experience this with this woman. So now, you’re not just overriding his relationship choices in this life. Now, you’re wanting to override (perhaps) one of his (possible) “life lessons”/“soul intentions” for this lifetime. (Again, not a big fan of the theory of karma here.)

Do you think they–God and his Higher Self, along with all his guardian angels and guides–are not already, 24/7, helping him? Do you think that God or his Higher Self need your help?

3 Likes

Then do it. Burn the witch!

do it under the moon so they know you are better than them. Assert your dominance and make him fall in love with a girl that likes him and gives him money and then destroy her and do her voodoo.

fyi if you make a servitor and tell him to learn exorcism he will do so he can do exorcism all day for him. Not the curse spell removal though the field is hiding so it will not get backlash? whatever that means. Also I would call on Jesus for some time in prayer, He knows what to do. And of course witches get stiches don’t every forget about that bro. Bros before witches! And don’t listen about the free will stuff most people that talk about it don’t know how to use it themselfs, let alone the guy that has literally spells to not have free will

2 Likes

A quote from Dream and SammyG, clearly wiser than me!

2 Likes

You need to help the ghost or spirit into the light. They are lost. Give them the helpful Bhoot b

1 Like

So, you’re advising an untrained, unarmed, unprotected, morally pure, lone friend to do spiritual/magical battle with a trained, potentially amoral, successful witch who perhaps has a team of powerful spell casters?

I’mma get me some popcorn. :laughing:

(Nope, scratch that. I’m out. Good luck to you all.)

5 Likes

@WellBeing Well, I got Michael on my team and many others, so idk about that! :laughing:
Of course, my intention is not to fight with anyone, witch, demon or any being.

I agree! :smiley:

Many Thanks!

1 Like

lol first of all. Yes it do be like that, second of all I haven’t thought it that way. Yeah maybe train your dragon first like a movie shortcut where a guy trains all day to achieve the thing he want the most :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can simply pray for him, the intercessory prayer is great, then you can help yourself with the monks’ original Gregorian chants (without the frequencies or anything else).

1 Like

Ask with angelic mother. You can ask goddess kali as well.

It seems like it has an entity involved to it. I think the bhooted boot can help. With curse removal as well. If you have fae just ask the fae to learn the energy of curse removal and then send it to him and ask to remove it

1 Like

@anon25711007, throughout the years, many times, perhaps not every night, but anyway, many nights it happened that something came in my yard and began to do some sounds like an animal, I can’t actually describe it, …, anyway, I actually went outside and checked and checked, you couldn’t see anything but something was there, plus my dog didn’t want to sleep, he was scared of that thing; ONCE, JUST ONCE I ACTUALLY SAW A SHADOWY FIGURE, IT LOOKED LIKE A SHADOW OR SOMETHING (PITCH BLACK), IT GOT OUT FROM MY ROOM (SWEET GOD, I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES) anyway, I tried to pray and That Worked but I also tried some mantras, I tried calling Kali and Guess What, That Thing Was Gone for the entire night after I called her, sometimes even the next few nights, so I know how powerful She is …

I should ask her for help with this problem as well, She Knows Better how to help him/what to do and also what is just(ice).

EDIT: also, regarding the stuff with that being, once I started to listen to Captain’s field it only happened like twice now, at the most (as soon as I noticed the being doing it’s stuff outside, I played Exorcism and Clear all Negative … and it was GONE), but it looks like my yard and My House is Clean now!
Many Thank Captain!

1 Like

Play the de inhibitor. It should help you and your family

1 Like

Can you send me a link, please?

2 Likes

I ASKED HIM AGAIN, JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE, HE SAID THAT I CAN DO WHATEVER I FEEL THAT HELPS HIM!!!
Before asking I tried a combo, Heal those around you + Exorcism and then Heal … + Clear all Negative (I thought about his name from time to time and I SAW/IMAGINED HIS FACE while listening to these and I asked for him to be himself, to be free, I asked for his GREATER GOOD) AND THIS HAPPENED, For the First time in his life he actually said that he doesn’t mind if I want to help him, but he doesn’t want to do anything, he just allows me to help him …
UNBELIEVABLE, Guys, Unbelievable!

EDIT: Many Thanks, Captain, for these amazing tools that you offer us and many thanks guys for your answers and for your help and suggestions! :smiley: :pray:

EDIT: Guys, let me tell you how I view this situation; let’s imagine that someone is a hostage and you can help (to) free that hostage; now, do you help the hostage get free or do you think that his Higher Self is doing that for his own good and the hostage actually NEEDS That Sh**; It’s obvious, right? You release or try to release the hostage; it’s the same situation, just that the hostage is his will, his power, his mind and as long as I can do something to help that dear relative, I will do it (considering my intention, which I already mentioned)!
And if you want to continue the Game of free will + higher self, let’s imagine that His Higher Self and My Higher Self wanted to teach us all this lesson, that we should help, when we can. :smiley:

6 Likes

The problem with love spell. It tend to make a person unable to think whether he/she got casted on themselves.

My uncle is a shaman. He delth with these issue. A lot. Most of the time when he tried to help someone who got a spell on them. You must engage with them and begin to ask these questions. Like you aware that these behavior is not normal.

Then you ask the individual whether he/she want a help from you or not. If the answer is yes. That’s already enough.

Now I don’t know how my uncle did with spell removal stuff. Btw he is died long time ago ( bless his soul)

But I think with sapien field. My recommendation is to use that field ( curse removal) Using your servitor to engage with the curse removal energy. Then ask your fae remove the spell in that individual energetic body.

5 Likes