I Probably Got Rid of My Inhaler! My story - Allergies, Asthma AND Other Issues

Whey Protein and A-Z supplements.

Also, iron in the past, when I had some deficiency, sometimes more Magnesium, Vitamin C 1000mg (nowadays I didn’t take these).

1 Like

A-Z? As in all of them? Or like a multivitamin?

1 Like

Multivitamin yeah.

1 Like

Honestly don’t bother with multivitamins because they’re a waste of money. It’s best to take them individually or with good combinations that pair well with each other like ZMA (zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6) for example.

1 Like

I’ve heard that before.

I can tell when I take them and when I don’t, so they are not completely useless at least, but yeah, probably you are right:

Thank You for the suggestion.

1 Like

I have used the modality NAET twice with remarkable results. Full clearing of all allergies, intolerances, sensitivities, asthma, all health issues. I did NAET in 2016 and it healed a 5-6 year illness (rash, histamine intolerance, eczema, inflammation, food/chemical sensitivities, anaphylactic reaction), in 12 days. Then my health was extremely ROBUST for 6 years. No allergies, no illnesses, nothing.

I had 2 very traumatic experiences an hour apart late 2022, then another at the start of 2023 and they “undid” those treatments (it’s very rare for that to happen, but it is what it is). I have just redone all the treatments and again remarkable results.

Those that are willing to try all give raving testimonials for all kinds of issues, hayfever, allergies, fodmaps, IBS, asthma, adha, eczema, brain fog and much more :)

Book here and can hopefully find a practitioner near by.
https://www.amazon.com.au/Say-Good-Bye-Illness-Devi-Nambudripad/dp/0970434480/ref=asc_df_0970434480/?tag=googleshopdsk-22&linkCode=df0&hvadid=463597890632&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16070797675579969452&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9071460&hvtargid=pla-455745690675&psc=1

2 Likes

Due to me having Viruses trouble (Again…) and due to my other issues, plus the fact that I take care of my mom too, I won’t send Healing anymore, to no one, I’m sorry…

Im just writing this as an apology, since I received Healing and my mom did too, and I started doing too for others, for a while, but due to my issues, I can’t do it anymore.

However, I can and I will wish Everyone ALL the Best, plus I can pray too (yes, I’m far from a Saint, but I guess that my prayers count too, at least a little bit).

Again, Many Thanks to Everyone Who has EVER Helped me and my dear ones.

2 Likes

Do you feel the auto immune reversal got rid of your seasonal allergy? Is it a permanent field?

1 Like

Thanks to using Sapien Medicine, Thanks to @Captain_Nemo and Other Creators, Thanks to the Fields and other things, I Think that I got over /I got rid of the need to use my Inhaler, It seems like I got rid of it!

:grinning:

Edit:

I didn’t take it in 2 weeks.
Now, does it still help me if I take it?

Yes.

However, I do NOT Absolutely need it anymore.

It is done.

Another Dark Chapter of My Life is Gone.

4 Likes

Congratulations! That is great progress. Happy for you.

1 Like

Thank You Very Much. :pray:

It is a Huge Progress and one I didn’t even knew when and if it will happen, yet I still pushed forward, hoping that at the very least I’ll improve my Breathing and maybe I’ll get rid of asthma too.

It’s not gone, but it’s definitely better.
Also, my Allergy medication, except for a couple times when I tested how good they are compared to fields, I dropped them in August of 2022. :grinning:

The fields are significantly better, faster too, than any meds I’ve tried.

“but someday, I’ll get rid of it, when my asthma and viruses trouble go away”

That day is here.

5 Likes