I think I’ve been cursed

Thank you for that! I searched that in the forums, its the Psychic Mental Shielding that noname shared.

Ouh. Yeah, that was rough for me too, I also came across it. You’re on to something, keep going! :muscle: :muscle: :confetti_ball:
Glad you’re starting to feel better!

FYI (not saying you need it), there is also an invisibility cloak shield on Patreon

1 Like

Keep going with the shielding and the clearing. Whatever was might ‘pop up’ again for a bit due to noticing the shifts. Stand your ground and ignore them, don’t react. (grounding, maybe also Detachment / Ego Dissolution if necessary or just feel good stuff, like Luna said)

1 Like

This is good. And I’ll use the feel good stuff to not let my mind get lost in it all. Thanks :pray:

Yeah while it hurts to find, it’s relieving to discover! It feels good to start to feel better. You’re right. It is popping up. There’s a fight going on and it’s disorienting/murky/feels gross…… but, there’s now a fight. And I feel more energized, and there are improvements in how capable I am feeling.

These audios are godsent and I don’t know if Captain ever finds his way here but if so — thank you. :pray: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

there’s a new field that addresses ur problem. Under new releases I forgot the name (it was released ytd i think)

1 Like

You need this Shielding 3.0 Loop this audio 24/7. Better you get this field fast before Sapien Shop closed down. Don’t forget to apply discount code when you purchase this field.

2 Likes

Yes!!! Thank you :pray: Now I will have to save some money… or maybe this will give me the energy I need to reach out to old clients and try again. I hate that I had to stop my work due to feeling burnt out.

Thank you for sharing this

1 Like

Oh no, closed down? Why is it closing?

Ok you might mention my comments are growing in vibrancy. This is how I am feeling now. I took work off today since I was deep in the trenches. I thought, one, there was no way I could go back to that environment, I actually felt queasy considering it, and two, no way I could expose these children to the nastiness that was purging from me. They would be safe, but I was not capable of managing so many little bodies while I tried to manage me.

So today I had a woman who has been trying to find a way for me to leave my situation reach out to me again to urge me to apply. I wouldn’t be leaving the work place entirely, with this position, but I would be completely out of the program. The only issue with that is that I have to bear 2.5 more months in this work environment. I don’t know if I can do that.

But, I applied and I applied to that other position I came across yesterday. All of the murky sensations went away after I submitted this resume.

Today was actually a really good day. The first truly good day I’ve had in at least a year. Once I got outside, I actually could focus on the beauty around me. I picked strawberries in the garden and made a strawberry smoothie and could actually enjoy the taste. I listened to that poem on repeat, what a nice thing to hear and remember.

I tried to replace my bike brakes and wasn’t afflicted with any energies — in fact right as I hit an issue trying to replace the brake pads, our newer, more stable roommate came home and gave me exactly what I needed then later came back to replace them for me. We sat and chatted for a while which was really nice.

The ice cream truck came right up to our driveway as I was attempting the brake pad and I had just enough to buy an ice cream… my bank account is just about down to pennies now but I felt enough flow to go for it anyways. I ate the ice cream in the garage and was so present that I automatically paused to enjoy the flavor.

I can’t remember the last time I had a day of flow that felt like things were happening with ease.

I am so grateful and will keep on applying all of these suggestions. I will keep the stacks on loop tonight at bedtime and I’m considering taking tomorrow off too.

4 Likes

they feed off the energy of your feelings of fear and sufference, that’s why they wanted to keep you blocked and not able to action to take your life in your hands. As soon as you made that extra effort and submitted that resume that can change your life and your mood to happiness , they gave up.

I agree with the user above that recommended Shielding 3.0 , it is the most effective shield that i know of.

3 Likes

Sapienshop will be closing

1 Like

Oh, shoot. Thanks for sharing this with me. I’ve got to get that shield somehow.

Funny thing, I was listening to Ozymandias poem yesterday and this got recommended. Good poem to lift the mood

1 Like

There are other premium shields available which work in different ways:

The Empathic Smart Armor

The Shield of Compassion

1 Like

Thanks, it’s helpful to know there are also other good options.

Positive update… woke up feeling peaceful. Then I found out this I will receive an update on if I was accepted for food stamps next week. That would help tremendously.

Side note I need to get out of this job now… this morning I contemplated going in or staying home, and my body shook in fear and my stomach turned. This place is literal and clear abuse. I’ve overcome a lot in life including chronic ten year ptsd… and I am not willing to backtrack all of my hard earned wins of solidly ending that ptsd for this job! I spent every day of those ten years focusing on healing.

I sent an email to inform them I was extending my sick day and the supervisor said, “thank you. see you Monday.” The fear says that’s a sign that she’s coming to the site to meet me on Monday. Either that or she’s saying in plain terms she expects me to be in on Monday.

Who knows. What I don’t like is this feeling of intimidation and spiral about returning. I wonder if it’s better to just quit and screw it, if I don’t have next months rent, move states to stay with family again. I don’t want that and that’s not ideal.

Plus I moved to this state because the environment healed my health problems.

But this work environment needs to end.

1 Like

I think you’ve nailed it. I am so glad I pushed through and kept listening to the audios. They created enough space for me to follow through

1 Like

I apologize for all the heavy paragraph updates. I don’t usually share my personal experiences with others. I’ve been dealing with this for a long time, doing my best to overcome, put my head down until I found a new place of employment. Haven’t really had much help around this and receiving support just made it all pour out. And I thought it might be helpful for others who are going through this to also be able to follow along. :orange_heart:

2 Likes

no need to appologise for anything, we’re happy to help when possible. So many of us, probably all, have had similar problems in one way or another, and we’re sharing our findings cause we don’t like to see others suffering.
we’re happy to have you here :herb:

6 Likes

Thank you white rose :rose: :rosette: :relaxed:

3 Likes