I think I'm truly happy for the first time in my life

Hello, from the land down under. It feels like I’m quenching my thirst for spiritual discourse as I’m writing this as I don’t have anyone to talk to about my experience with the fields. Opening my eyes to the world of the subconscious mind and morphic fields has saved my life. I no longer feel enslaved to my emotions and traumas. I used to hold a lot of grudges towards my folks, racist people in my past, and ex-boyfriends , but I see now that holding onto this energy is like drinking poison everyday. God bless you Dreamweaver for helping me realise, and experience this with your fields on youtube. Playing The Essence of Faith and Prayer in the background right now :innocent: I’m so happy to join this forum and unlock even more information. What field are you playing right now?

32 Likes

Congrats for this introduction and this point of your life Omnjy, and welcome to our little community :hugs:

Starting the day with the amazing Self Refresh :)

4 Likes

Thank you. Good morning to you, and thank you for introducing me to this field :star_struck: Have a blessed day!

2 Likes

Eeeey! We’re glad to have you here and may blessings flow in your path

I’m heading to rest with Wisdom of The Dying (My profound experience here)

Omg the time sync @anon32464289 lol!

3 Likes

Good night to you! I wish you blissful and restorative sleep protected by the amazing field that you’ve just introduced me to :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

There is so much joy when you overcome challenges which higherself sets up. Goood to hear that man, let’s listent to that.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: building spiritual momentum one challenge at a time. Thank you for reminding me of this fabulous tune :laughing:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!
Do make yourself feel very welcomed

4 Likes

Thank you. Have a blessed day :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Welcome and thank you for spreading your positive energy here :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Same here btw
Although I have shared fields with my mum for instance, played it for pets, etc.
But I have no one outside from the forum to discuss this stuff

2 Likes

Thank you. Really looking forward to witnessing/participating in the wonderful discussions :heartbeat:

2 Likes

I did the same thing, sharing it with my mother in hopes of helping her :laughing: she seems to just brush it off. I suppose it will all trickle down from us, to our loved ones and pets naturally anyhow. Did you notice an impact on your pets? I know there are fields specifically for our furbabies, are these the ones you used? x

1 Like

Yes, those, and some others they enjoy.
I forgot if I posted it or not, but once my aunt and uncle came for a visit and their dog had some issue with his left eye. I just kept Animal Regeneration playing on my phone and tried to stay near their dog as much as possible. The next morning I remember my uncle inspecting the eye again and saying to my aunt “Hey look! He seems totally fine now!” :smiley:

3 Likes

Wow isn’t that remarkable! Perhaps dogs are more sensitive to fields than we are as they lack the type of subconscious programming humans have? Love how you secretly healed the dog :star_struck: Would be amazing if vet clinics would play the fields.

1 Like

@omnjy Welcome to the forum. :pray:
Glad you are seeing progress with these beautiful creations made by Sapien/Captain Nemo. :slightly_smiling_face:
Right now I’m listening to 2 fields from/on 2 devices, Trauma Release and Healing and HGF (hepato something - it is for allergies).

1 Like

Hey, omnjy!
welcome purple rose 2

3 Likes

Hey there Welcome :green_heart:

3 Likes

Hello, thank you for the welcome! It is quite reassuring that I’m not the only one reguarly listening to two fields at once with two devices :heart_eyes_cat: I just can’t get enough of Captain Nemo’s creations, and I want to work on so many things at once haha! Have a fantastic day x

2 Likes

Hello Jen, thank you for the welcome! Its good to see you x

2 Likes