I’ve been thinking for a while

Do you guys really think it’s okay to be able to blast things out that change a person’s system? Like emotional fields, neurotic fields etc…I really find it hard to believe that @Captain_Nemo is not sketchy. Even a very renowned yogi (sadhguru) is against using magic on people without consent. It’s really hard to believe he’s not innocent.

I just want to talk to people about this. I am of course open to be reasoned with.

I just want you to really analyze what you said here and think of all the other things blasted out into the universe that can change a person

Poetry, movies, music, all art really, food,

We choose to listen. We choose.

You have the ultimate power and you are the engine because you make a choice

I know you’re not in a good place right now, don’t draw conclusions from a not good place

:green_heart:

9 Likes

2 Likes

I’m not understanding what you’re meaning by this. Could you please give me more?

You tie this into Cap’n, who (to my way of thinking) isn’t blasting anything out. He’s offering his creations (sometimes freely, sometimes for a conscious exchange of money) so that people can choose if they want to use them (or not).

I don’t see that as any different from someone who makes a movie (which I can choose–or not–to watch) or creates medicine (which I can choose to take–or not), etc. To me, this isn’t blasting anything out, so I’m missing something here.

I don’t see this as “magic.”

Who’s using something on people without consent? If you’re meaning these fields, you’re using them. Are you using them without consent?

Or are you consciously and deliberately downloading them (or going onto YouTube) and consciously and deliberately listening to them for however long you listen to? If it’s this one, how is that not “consent”? Sure, you’re not signing anything but you’re the only actor in this scenario, so you must be “consenting” to the actions you’re taking, right?

sadhguru is not innocent?! Of what is he not innocent?

And if you think that Cap’n is not innocent of anything unwanted (by your standards and definitions) then why are you consenting to use his creations? That’s all on you. No one’s blasting it on you. You are choosing to use his creations. The only one who’s “not innocent” (and that’s in quotes because I personally don’t believe that innocent/guilt belongs in this conversation) in anything is you, who is not innocent in the choices that you’re making.

3 Likes

I meant that it’s hard to believe captain is not innocent. Excuse me for the delivery

1 Like

Although u made good points I think this is just condescending and maybe it can be seen as gas lighting.

Of course that my opinion and u most likely think am wrong.

But still, if you have some wisdom you will realize people can do horrible things with his music. Am I wrong? I am not omniscient, so correct me if I’m lacking info. People can use Sapien’s automated workout audios for example around people without their consent. Perhaps even everyday in secret.

No one’s perfect but I don’t see what’s ur point.

Am confused right now ur jumping between topics so quick.

1 Like

I’m talking about innocent as in he might not have innocent intentions in creating this channel @Inspector

Yeah, I do think you’re wrong lol

But you’re welcome to interpret however you want to

3 Likes

Well then I don’t have a answer, they worked for me so far🤷‍♂️

I doubt somone that spiritual would want to harm people

1 Like

It will be helpful if you will elaborate further on your opinion.
What intensions do you think Captain might have?

He’s a great guy but don’t trust anyone 100% ofc

1 Like

People can spike your drink with drugs.
Without your consent. In secret.
Does it make all pharmaceutical companies evil?

1 Like

People in general should never be dependent on others. In general we no need no body. But always relying on ourselves. Trust more to ourselves. But sometimes a help from external factors can help your being as well.

4 Likes

I try to be balanced in my view of things.

For better or worse, the spiritual is just as vast (actually, more vast) than the obvious physical world. You can get a whole range of beings/entities and a whole range of behaviors that are accommodated in some way. —There are even people with supernatural capabilities that are willing to directly harm people up to the point of killing them.

So, seeing that as the backdrop, I think your evaluation is not quite in proportion to what happens here. There are fields (primarily focused on healing) that people can use to enhance their own lives.

—Personally, I’m not comfortable with having things as open as they are because I’ve found that people don’t appreciate the sort of power that these things grant unless they’ve gone through the steps to try and achieve it on their own. (And, on this point, having fields that are designed to influence how other people perceive the user is a very gray area for me.)
But, despite that, I have seen many people have significant improvements to the quality of their lives–myself included, on a number of issues.

So I would agree that there are potentials for abuse. I might even agree that abuses might have occurred in the past. But, the core of this project is good—it’s just some types of people who might bring a taint to it.

3 Likes

I just realized you were addressing me-

I think @anon83804375 had an excellent reply…

And please read my messages in the voice of someone who is softly talking to you, not someone who’s being sharp

Fields are special, yes - but they’re like anything else that is helpful that can also be used in a not desirable way

But I wholeheartedly believe that DW always wanted to help people. His kindness over time has shown that.

I don’t know how new you are. Maybe you haven’t seen that yet

6 Likes

Cap looking at this thread like

What did I do now

10 Likes

If you were to have some wisdom you’d know you don’t need to turn to personal insults if you’re out of arguments.
You have no idea how much wisdom @Jen has. You know jackshit about her.

1 Like