I’ve been thinking for a while

I personally used a shit ton of androstenol in an irresponsible manner. Harmed myself and those around me. Just admitting something. Gotta drink water

I’ll sleep now

Can I use emotional radical change overnight while my brother is sleeping next to me? Is that ethical. I wanna know because I want to either sleep while looping or not

Is that different from saying “your magic”?

Excellent idea!

3 Likes

When you choose something. Your subconscious know you want it. And it grands the permission.

Your brother subconscious doesn’t know this. And pretty sure it already preventing that from happening to him. Unless if you talk it out to him

1 Like

First off, you don’t need to be playing it overnight. The Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) tells us that 10 minutes of any field is enough.

If you’re concerned, reduce the volume to really low and put your player somewhere that’s outside of his energy field but still within yours. (If that’s not possible, then don’t play your field.)

Only you can answer your own ethical questions. As you’re seeing here, many of us don’t have the same ethical challenges that you’re having.

And what does captain have to do with this?

6 Likes

Alright then, how helpful of you :upside_down_face:

I’ll go night night now

1 Like

Man do we have to discuss your issues all the time, don’t you think we have free well on this too. Since your asked about magic that captain uses don’t you think you need to keep questions to yourself, did captain forces you to use his fields??? I think the answers is no

If you think you’re not been influenced by the outside world then you’re definitely wrong.

In your opinion what is the purpose of ego dissolution?

3 Likes

What horrible things :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Too much imagination you got there, most of fields has fail safe

“Personally” you said. That explain the bad intention you have and you still asks about ethics lol so much irony in this.

1 Like

Well, Jesus Christ said to judge a tree/human by his fruit, so what kind of fruits (results/effects) has Captain given?

People who can see better, people who recover after surgeries, individuals who got over childhood traumas, milions of people who have used his creations are seeing improvements in their life, he has brought healing for the sick and joy to so many, he has helped people to stop relying on (very expensive) medication, he has helped people breathe better and feel better, he has helped them even to change their looks for the better, as they wished,…, so he has brought good fruits, good results, he is a good soul and a wonderful human being.

7 Likes

I absolutely agree with what you said, my friend looks at my photos before and now, she thinks I seem to have a different face

Captain’s miracle is undeniable

@SoulStar33

1 Like

If people decide to use a field, how exactly is this without consent?

Since you mentioned:

One of the most basic pillars of his teachings are responsibility. Taking responsibility for everything in your life.
Even if you do something under the influence of e.g. a drug, that is still your action, that is still YOUR responsibility. Maybe you regret it, maybe you seek to blame someone or something, but fact of the matter is, it was your action. So… that’s the starting point.

So if you use too much of a field and as a consequence behave in a way that hurts someone… (assuming there really is some sort of direct relationship there). the field doesn’t make you do anything. There are even safety suggestions when needed.
If you use it more, that is on you. How you act after overusing it, that is also on you.

I would say the captain has the responsibility to give enough information to people to enable them to make a sensible decision (e.g. recommended amount if any), but that’s where is stops really. And as far as I’ve seen, that suggestion is provided.

There was something in the faq about being careful of course, but also that the other person’s subconscious may block out the field. So I wouldn’t worry about it.
I wouldn’t play breast enhancement around men though lol. But something like alchemical holy light, COVID field etc. I don’t see any harm.
But then again, that is my responsibility how I use the fields, captain has nothing to do with that.

7 Likes

Congrats on your results, bro! :pray:

He truly is a miracle creator! :grinning:

1 Like

My 2 cents on this… personal view only!

My point of view is that there is a universal law in place, namely that ALL Consciousness always decides together and manifests reality together, and this universal law cannot be broken by any being.

Every being (Incarnational Fragment / Higher Self / Soul Monad etc.) exists within their manifestation bubble (where they have a certain level free will in accordance to their level of consciousness) and experiences exactly what it is manifesting, with all other beings playing along to each other’s version of their particular reality bubble.

Everyone interferes with everyone all the time when their reality bubbles meet – all in 100% perfect synchronicity.

Reality bubbles can only meet each other AFTER a free will decision on a certain level has already been made.

Manifestation and experience are the result of free will.

There is no such thing as “violating of interference”.

One is either interfering (= reality bubbles meeting) or one is not.

When reality bubbles of two beings align manifestation-wise, they will always interfere with each other.

The level of free will of each being merely decides the ability to change its personal reality bubble, but not about the interference with other being’s reality bubbles.

Because when two reality bubbles meet they already have interfered with each other, otherwise this meeting could not have taken place in the first place.

Now extrapolating this concept on whether “it is okay to influence others”?
Yes it is, as long as your decision to influence them came from a true free will decision and at the same time you are valueing the other’s person free will as well.

It is always important to respect and acknowledge other’s free will, because if you don’t, you are declaring to the universe “that you have to manipulate someone into doing something” which is a declaration that “you are powerless and not in control of your manifestations and thus need to manipulate others”.

This is really important, and most people who try to manipulate others don’t get this.
By manipulating versus manifesting, those people keep themselves in a state of powerlessness.

Always choose manifestation instead of manipulation for having real power.

Manifestation aligns the reality bubbles of all participants as needed.

Manipulation is the attemt to force specfic reality bubbles to come together – which can only work on low vibrational environments where the participants have zero free will and are just following the pre-defined “matrix program”.

The more true free will someone has and the higher their personal vibration, the more manifestational power and influence on the co-manifestation of everything someone has.

PS:
No one is “innocent”.
Everyone has incarnations that are doing “horrible stuff”.
And no one is “guilty”.
At a certain level, it is all co-manifestation.

There is also a famous quote:

“There is no saint without a past, no sinner without a future.”

― St. Augustine

10 Likes

Seriously @JAAJ …when are you writing your book on manifestation I want it

3 Likes

@JAAJ That is wonderful! :raised_hands:
Your understanding is not next level, forget that, it is at the highest level. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I remember months ago when a new field was released, you made a post in the related thread and you insisted that you were right. Captain went through your posts and messages then he answered you. Dear please work on that issue, as it’s happening again.
Besides, I know recently you have had a lot of worries. Those worries lead you on a way that I’m sure you don’t want to be on that. I hope you feel better. :heart:

6 Likes