I'm beginning to see angel wings on my back

Most direct “Guardian Angels” who are there with us throughout most of our incarnational lives are usually our “Other Selves” which the Higher Self sends as guides and helpers for us. The Higher Self knows best how to help himself/herself more than most other entities. This is also outlined and explained in Robert Monroe’s books where he learns that his astral guide is another self-fragment of his own Higher Self. So it is really us helping out ourselves in most cases :wink:

And if the “Guardian Angel” is not one of our other selves, it often is at least someone from the same Soul Family (a small group of Higher Selves friends) or Soul Monad (a larger group of Higher Selves friends).

5 Likes

I have never come across my “guardian angel” so to speak. I think soul groups, monads - may be or may not be true as these generalizations seem to stem from New Age culture? I am not saying these are correct or incorrect, but I don’t personally resonate with him based on my current life experience.

When I speak of guardians/guides, these are specific entities and not a vague energetic presence. They are very specific individuals who contribute to my well-being in specific ways and have often revealed their historical/future details. One of my earliest guides was a Lama from Tibet who said he lived in 1600s and then proceeded to one of the Pure Land realms where he currently revels. I was supposedly his student then, and hence he looks out for me.

Another guardian is a Dragon who was assigned to me my teacher from the Maoshan sect of sorcery, which is one of my main practices (who incidentally loves Brenda from Twistedsage and pops up whenever I speak with her).

Also, the guardians that come to me often are Sekhmet (for some unknown reason, perhaps due to my long association with Goddess Kali), Narasimha who I have recited and worked to make contact for a decade (who by the way likes Dream a lot) and another Sumerian deity (who does not like her name disclosed) - and these are very specific deities with a long historical record of presence, so I would not call them fragments of my self?

17 Likes

How do you find these things out ?

1 Like

Well, when I mean “Other Selves” then these actually are your other incarnations which do happen right now at this very moment in parallel (since time is an illusion) and these incarnations have real own identities and personalities, just like you have here on earth. For the Higher Self it is impossible to experience everything on the earth playground with just one single “personality setup”, so every incarnation (from the many thousands that your Higher Self has) is different in order collect maximum amount of experiences and perspectives. For each incarnation the Higher Self defines a set of personality traits etc. (just like when it chooses the time, the country, the parents for the incarnation).
Since time is an illusion that we only experience on physical plane, literally all your incarnations happen at the same time and also at the same time are already done with the incarnations. That’s how your other selves (from different earth times) can help you out with their experience right now – because they already finished their incarnations.
And vice-versa, when you sleep at night, a part of your consciousness helps out your other selves with the experience that you are collecting here right now on 21st Century earth. It think it is easy to understand when you forget the concept of linear time and just imagine that everything takes place at the same time…

This concept is perfectly outlined in the very esoteric book “Matrix V Gold” by Val Valerian (who is the publisher for the anonymous author). I highly recommend this book to anyone who has already some experience with astral travel and the earth matrix game. It basically starts where Robert Monroe’s and William Buhlmann’s most advanced stuff ends.

4 Likes

This is so wrong, I don’t even know where to begin.

Also, I’m heading out :wave:

Some things, we may never find out :slight_smile:

Other things - the more you develop energetic abilities, a whole wide world opens up haha

5 Likes

Very interesting! I will check this out.

2 Likes

Why not find out man, I dont get it, humans get born, humans die, sorry to cry to you right now but idk, its seeking seeking seeking and seeking, I take your advice and work on myself and my abillities more yeah, but in the end, whats the point of it all
more powerful beings here and there and then you have humans, looking around like lost fish in a sea they cant see
whatever, just my ego crying and being whatever it is right now

Thank you for answering

5 Likes

I hear you :slight_smile:

It is all individual perspective right?

I have friends who say - why bother with meditation, energy, etc.? Eat, drink, work, live well and die. That works perfectly well for most people!
There are also others who say - no matter what healthy diet, exercise you do, we all die, so why really bother? I can empathize sometimes with their perspective too.

I have personally found my spiritual journey fulfilling. My goal is not to find answers, it is to find peace, bliss and oneness, and I think I have found it to a degree. Not everyone needs to pursue spirituality, or is qualified for it either, and it’s perfectly okay! We all have our own perspective and no one perspective is better than the other.

Not sure if what I said makes sense? :slight_smile: A lot of spiritual seekers “seek” - this and that, and get frustrated because of endless seeking. My spiritual goal is to not to seek more, but to not “need” things as much. I can certainly say that my needs and wants have reduced greatly with spiritual practice, or more accurately, my mind’s dependence on “things” as the source of happiness and fulfillment has significantly reduced and that is the biggest benefit I’ve found from my practice.

Also, spirituality is not all the same - not all techniques are same, not all approaches are the same and as much as we like to believe it, not everything leads to that one grand, happy place (which there is none?). That is why in Buddhism, the “right view” is greatly emphasized.

So, just take it easy, and do what your heart wants!

19 Likes

free will huh

2 Likes

Ooh I won’t get into that slippery discussion haha… There is a long, fiery discussion on that some place (which I’ve ignored so can’t see).

4 Likes

Nah I know what Deja Vu’s are, we good, but thank you :pray:

2 Likes

This is a great stack that calms the heart and mind, and replaces “seeking” part of the self with “resting” one :slight_smile: Rumi says, “While I was busy seeking, I missed my beloved that was trying to find me. I stopped, and rested, and my beloved found me in a minute”.

9 Likes

Thank you :pray:
tho seeking is part of the whole journey as well isnt it
EITHER WAY
I will find answer on my own, if not, well thats okay too so I try not to ask to much

1 Like

I’m asking brenda if she can remove ALL energy of all kinds from my apartment and from the car. Including thought forms or any energetic programming Only energy to keep is the heart based high vibrating light connected to the heart of the earth in the apartment. Cool thing I am asking brenda to do recently after all energy is removed. You know the Stonehenge portal and Sedona portal? Well I am asking brenda if she can place those portals from sapien med over the entire apartment and land permanently, via connection with the vibrations of the earth. So I will have those two and the heart of gaia flowing through the electricity

I keep seeing 1234 1212 1111 444 333 all the time. I see them on the coffee maker. I see them on the time my mom sends me text messages. For example my mom sent me a message at the time 1234. And the message before that was 333… I see 1111 when I turn on the phone when I wake up very often. I see it at work on the clock of the worksite job vehicle. I see light strands with my eyes when I go outside. They are shaped like numbers sometimes. I don’t know exactly 100% why I an seeing these things but they don’t stop appearing to me lol it’s a constant thing in my life and I feel like I need to know what messages I am being sent. I look online with the numbers but I cannot be totally sure if it’s my situation. Basically today I just saw 1212 on phone and I looked it up on Google . I wonder… what do you guys think about finding each others twin flames over the community here?

1 Like

I think it’s possible.

1 Like

The so-called angel numbers, but also mirror numbers are a sign of spirituality. It is difficult to decipher them, but it is likely that for each person they have a different meaning, perhaps a customized coding.

3 Likes

I get these a lot when I listen to the guided path or probability and synchronicities, even got them for some time on mulitply occasions without knowing of dreams fields at all. It just means prolly everything goes as planned

4 Likes