I'm dying to hear Dream's opinion on this

it’s a bit like going on a vacation trip. before your big departure,you wondered where you should go (what is the wrong destination), you learn about the activities in these places and the different possibilities of living certain experiences. you also inform yourself about what you have the right to do and what will be your obligations (therefore on potential authorities who may or may interact with you). in conclusion, s in my opinion, if we are interested in invisible plans, it is because we are destined to leave this world, then everyone wants to prepare their trip for the best.

4 Likes

It would have been great if we could more or less all agree on the main lines regarding the purpose and reason for existence. I tell myself that there is really only one truth and that there cannot be several truths, and starting from this postulate, it would be a shame to find yourself in the group that is wrong :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I am not part of latter, if that is your conclusion from what I said. I want to manifest beauty on earth as much as I can, what I say is that as long as we are here there will always be a little part in us who doesn’t feel home, no matter what we do and who wants to go home.
I like to refer to the life after death as home.
Maybe a home to recover from this rough journey.

4 Likes

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one’s view’s and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one’s valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say. :joy:

9 Likes

Lol and strangely enough you sound like the Elite one a never ending collection of statements with no ends…lol. Loved it .

1 Like

I find it VERY difficult to believe anything coming from anyone in the elite groups​:roll_eyes:. They look down on everyone not part of their “club” which means 99% of us. They have ALWAYS fed us disinformation. Why do you think the world is the way it is?:unamused:

4 Likes

I once asked dream a question that had a similar meaning regarding why we are here and reincarnation etc. and he said that in the end we are here to grow and develope into better beings. That good and bad do serve some purpose bad things happen so you can learn from them. Otherwise you repeat that lesson. I don’t know if he said that at that time because he thought it would be the best answer for me to hear or really his opinion on that matter. So don’t think in a depressing way or lose hope or anything just learn and grow as much as you can and be happy make your life and the life of “others” around you better even if it’s just a tiny bit. In the end there is no one but you.

9 Likes

I came up with something regarding this topic which might interest some of you.
I myself am… let’s say dumbfounded, in the face of this massive evidence. I’ll wait until the dust settled before I share it with you, since I myself don’t understand it fully yet.
Give me a day or two.

4 Likes

Oh my, this is really really complicated. I try to make it as short as possible without sounding like a madmen. Well, I probably can’t avoid that.

Simply speaking, I believe this material world is a prison ruled by a group of entities called “Archons” who use fear to control people and at the same time appear benelovent because they are nice to people and grant them material gifts when they follow their will consciously or unconsciously.
My conclusion about the guy and the document is that it is fake and he is not part of a secret ruling family we never heard of, nonetheless many of the things he says are true / can/should be considered.

During the dialogue he says that our view on who is good and who is evil is twisted, and I think it is true, but his view is twisted twice. There is a very high possibility that what we perceived as good the whole time are in fact the Archons or something similar and what we thought of as evil tries to help us.
Here is an example: What if the god of the old testament is the Archons (God said: Let Us make humans in Our image) and the snake is sent by the true to god to make us eat from the fruit of knowledge in order for us to recognize good and evil?
This is just one example. If you want to know more about this, I highly recommend you read gnostic texts. There are old texts which deal with Jesus but don’t show up anywhere in the bible.
In one of these old texts Jesus warns the people in about 100 pages about the Archons and tells them exactly how to deal with them (He even describes how chants and phonetics defeat them).
If I am not mistaken Jesus himself said that the material world is a prison ruled by an “evil god”.

I don’t want you to just believe me, I want us to have a discussion about it and find out more about it. I by no mean claim that this is true, I could be completely false, I just connected the dots from the document and other sources and my knowledge.

Btw. one of the reasons I believe this person in the document called “Insider” to be fake is that he repeatedly talks about “The Divine Law” and “The One Infinite Creator” which are the exact same words used in the Ra Material “The Law Of One”. Considering that this book has been channeled in 1986 and this document is from 2006, it becomes problematic regarding authorship and him merely copying what he read.

Anyway, that’s it from my side, enough madness for today.

4 Likes

Of course. It’s not like I’m sitting there all day thinking about this stuff haha.
It’s more like my subconscious connecting the dots and then presenting it to me and then I share it with others. I just thought it would be a waste to not share it, maybe it will trigger an idea in someone

1 Like

@zaryal Also, this:

Well, that’s exactly the question here.
What did really happen? Are the ones we call good really the good and the bad the bad?
Before I knew about the Archonts, I found some lines in the old testament pretty strange.
They seemed so … unsuitable for a god.
Here are some examples:

8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”

I never understood why god, creator of the infinite universe, of infinite timelimes and creatures, has to ask. Why didn’t god know where Adam is? And furthermore, it says “god was walking the garden”. What? This would mean god had a body. And this would mean he was a person!

This is something that doesn’t happen again in the NT, if I am not mistaken.

I am not making any conclusions here, and it is very very hard to tell what this means, especially considering how limited our information base is. If you include these gnostic texts I mentioned and all that we have learned so far, it seems like the god who spoke to man wasn’t always the same “person”.
It seems like sometimes it was a being who called itself god but was malicious and other times it was the actual god. This would explain why there is so much violence in the bible in the name of god.
And other times god speaks in a completely different manner.

For example, when Moses’ people worshipped the calf in Exodus, God first wanted to punish them immediately, but Moses asked him not to and God didnt. This in of itself is weird, but later on, god says: “5 Yes, they have built shrines to Baal, to burn their sons and daughters in the fire, although I never commanded or ordered such a thing, nor did it ever cross my mind.”

This is the long answer to your question. The short answer: I have no clue. :sweat_smile:
These are just hypotheses

4 Likes

this is really old, I remember seeing this at least 10 - 20 years ago.
I will have to re read it.
but I remember it seems to be a well crafted story.

15 Likes

@Dreamweaver It’s like “I saw this when I was a kid… :love_you_gesture::joy: :joy: :wink:

4 Likes

If y’all really want the answers to your questions then ask ‘Universe’ or the One. If y’all ask but don’t ask in regards of The Name, y’all will be lied to, however if y’all ask in regards of The Ruler, The Almighty, commonly named Jehovah, n whoever listens will have no choice but to be silent or tell you the truth bc every entity fears him bc he has the power to destroy them …since he created them to begin with. Earth is indeed ‘Hell’ right now bc it’s in the hands of The Wicked One, The Original Serpent, who was banished from the realm usually called Heaven n which is beyond the Universe n not reachable by flesh n blood but only by ‘spirit bodies’. After the soon to be comin Divine Intervention, when evil will be removed, humans will be ascended to perfect health n spirituality. Idk what that person that was referred to means with being ‘doomed’ to be on Earth bc the purpose of Earth was to be a beautiful place for humans to live in. However the current system of things will in a ‘near future’ be destroyed n replaced.
I’m a servant of Jehovah n my name is a beautiful name n translates into “Who is like God”.:pray:

2 Likes

That sounds like we are dependent on some wrathful big guy up there is controlling the show and and we basically are his puppets. This seems like conditioning that tries to keep us from realizing our own true power as Gods. Wicked one, a simplistic definition of good vs evil - seem more like stories to me than the truth. Enlightened and Self-aware folks like @Samurai can share more experiential thoughts here, but this does not sound right to me.

5 Likes

Haha thanks for the compliment but the way I see it no one is enlightened, since the human mind can’t grasp a concept after ascending duality, it’s literally impossible.

What i’ve come to discover so far is people want a big guy in the sky controlling them.

Fear keeps them from depending on themselves, can’t do much about that,meh, more power for people like me n you then, their loss.

7 Likes

The ‘wrathful big guy’ you refer to is not God, it’s his opponent who was one of the most powerful spirits but choose to rebel against God n was removed from being able to interfere with other entities that was loyal to God. This evil minded spirit had already gained a massive amount of followers, these are commonly referred to as ‘demons’ n yesh they ARE powerful n they HAVE power over y’alls minds to control you, that’s the reason why the world looks like it does nowadays n it’ll get thousandfold worse before this farce is over n these evil entities are being confined so that they cannot interfere with humans, for a thousand years, after that they’ll be let loose, but the difference THEN is that humanity will have been restored, ‘ascended’ if you so will, n these evil entities will be removed n completely annihilated for eternity.

1 Like

‘He’ DID know where they were but was polite to ask. God didn’t haven doesn’t have a human body but ‘his’ presence was noticeable, as it says on several occasions throughout the stories in the Bible.

This refers to in the meaning of that God would never even think of commanding such a evil thing bc God is LOVE personified, but he is also a God of Justice n the wars fought in the Old Testament was justified wars bc those people did not follow God’s laws nor were they willing to repent.

What does him asking such a question have to do with him being polite? Furthermore, Adam and Eve even had to explain to God what happened. This is just weird imo.

This doesn’t work either. It makes sense to do that when there are people who sacrifice humans or something of the like, but you don’t say “It would never cross my mind to hurt and burn people” and then command just that. For me, those lines prove that god is loving and the abrupt contrast is something else, maybe even referenced by Jesus, pretending to be god.

Even those verses which seem cruel like the lake of fire actually are of love is read in the way they were originally wrote. The word used for lake of fire actually means crucible, where one purifies gold from dirt. It is a line of redemption and forgiveness, not of eternal punishment like the church led us to believe.

1 Like