Increased Psychic Functioning (Classic Version)

I am thinking of getting the IPF audio.
I get precognitive dreams. Also dreams that I quite vivid

I once had a dream about something that happened to come to pass after 6 months.

I wanted to get the tag, but am not sure about mailing time etc

1 Like

The audio is great.

To me is literally like my higher self answering my WHATEVER questions fast within seconds like pss pss is this and that, or because of this or do that. I always laugh

15 Likes

This field is amazing. Especially if you want to enhance your psychic abilities and get much closer with your angel and spirit guides :D

13 Likes

You do any practices?

Like what exactly you mean?

Meditation, yoga?

Oh yah.

Those and mantras chanting, journaling, shamanic singing lol like daily almost

3 Likes

Forgive me for the clarification, perhaps trivial, but English is not even my second language;
when x2, x3, etc is written, it means x2, x3 every day, right?

1 Like

Yes, carissimo ^^

grazie! :sunglasses:

1 Like

How long does it take to notice the effects?

Super fast. Like 3 days or so.

It is really strong. Not overwhelming tho but just powerful

4 Likes

Thanks. I’m exciting about getting it soon

2 Likes

Would this audio increase one’s accuracy significantly for picking winning scratch off tickets?

1 Like

Maybe.
I suggest you play imaginarium divine (if I don’t have patreon, a lot of higher self connection) + mind settings album and focus on this question. Or the question of what’s the best way for you to win.
I think this is quite individual.

9 Likes

I am considering on getting this audio. I do want to know one thing though. As time goes on when someone uses this audio, will they be able to tell what the other person is thinking?

One of the reasons why I want this audio is to save myself and my loved ones from people who appear so innocent but they are as dark as they get on the inside.

1 Like

More so if you also listen to conceptual realizations.

10 Likes

Since the store is closed, im feeling more inclined to get this instead of the tag.
(But knowing my luck the store will reopen right afterwards lmao)

5 Likes

Then please think of us others and buy the audio now so we can order again :crazy_face:

It’s the same for me, I’m inclined to buy it, but I’ve bought quite a lot of things recently so I also feel like focusing on those for now and maybe get this a bit later. There are only so many hours in a day.

5 Likes

In a way of reading people energy. Depend on how your natural ability you have. But to some extant. Yes it will

5 Likes