Inspirational pictures

Deeper into this rabbit hole, the reason Finding Gordon is false hope/light is because it makes Alyx believe SHE is not enough to save people on her own. That she needs Gordon. The irony is, she proved the exact opposite by reaching where the G-man is, surpassing many of Gordon’s feats along the way.

That’s what the seed of Satan is, the belief that the God within is not enough for salvation.

You can’t amalgamate interdimensional concepts using your mind. Form a general understanding. Your logical brain is not meant for the realm you’re trying to explore. It’s like trying to undo a screw with a hammer.

2 Likes

What exactly is a binding?

It is explained in that part of the bible well and clearly enough.

1 Like

Could the phone and devices reasonably be categorized here?

I thought you read the Transurfing book already? Read/listen to it again.

1 Like

6 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

shed12

1 Like

Let that year be 2024!

I posted this then i realized that 2014 and 2004 were CRUCIAL years in my life.

Ayeeee. *walks away with goosebumps

7 Likes

A “Sun Dog”

3 Likes

Gotta love physics 🪽🌄

AI art.

I saw this somewhere earlier today :thinking: how? If its AI art!

Not sure.

But here’s an evolved version using a 5 tattvas prompt with the same DNA

1 Like

6 Likes

:raised_hands:

5 Likes

That is true, in theory… but it is a very difficult thing to apply as you navigate the world.

For instance, how many can truly overcome their DNA-encoded ancestral fear of a Lion, and how many have enough energetic poise to overpower the Lion’s own programming, focus and energy as an Apex hunter and predator? Even then, let us assume these conditions are fulfilled, Chaos is necessary… how many will be aware enough to bring things back into order once the former is at play?

Unconditional Love can indeed conquer all, but, it is by no means as simple as it sounds.

I am mainly not addressing this to you, but to those who would might read this and think it to be a very simple and easy undertaking. Do not forget the persecution those who walked this path have been subjected to. It is an arduous path.

3 Likes