Intention Repeater Thread

You can still use the online version here:

If you want to download:

then click and download the “intention_repeater_max.exe” file, and run that. Don’t know about the CUDA version

3 Likes

I tried on mobile … it didn’t work. Have to still try on desktop

Thank you so much … although this tab is not there on mobile site but it must be on desktop though

This is from the author of the intention repeater, Octave level tech

He made 2 programs so it can be used better

He says it’s more powerful than the repeater

6 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer If possible can you post what _OM pm’ed you about here?

Does anybody know if there is a limit to number of affirmations in intents.txt file?

I read several times the author saying it can be 1000s of intentions in the file

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:

How does it work. I downloaded from the link above and ran the exe file. it asked for intention and i entered it. Now it is hung up on a command “Loading intention into memory”… some numbers are moving but it seems to take forever.
So basically how does it repeat intention ? By written messages on screen or by voice or exactly what it does ?
thanks @SerTeezy

1 Like

I suggest you visit the forum of the Intention Repeater. They are very helpful there and will answer all your questions.

From what you write I believe it is working.

It repeats the intention until you stop it (or set a duration). It is suppose to be doing this.

4 Likes

Thanks @morph

1 Like

Just out curiosity has anyone attempted this to clear DNA from unwanted modifications/alterations such as from vaccination/chemicals/drugs? etc.? Was it effective?

2 Likes

how do you stop the intention;
Once entered on the “sweet” website link

2 Likes

After setting your intention and clicking “Start”, the button changes into “Stop”. Just click on Stop and it will stop the entire intention repeating process.

3 Likes

Ah. I see
Thanks a ton!!!

2 Likes

I used it for my mom since yesterday, it helped her with post-surgery pain and I just tried it (I forgot about this great/very useful solution) And It Helps.

Thank You Anthro Teacher! :pray:

8 Likes

Hi AnthroTeacher :wave:. Where do I get tthe Holo-Stone?

1 Like

He’s not on the forum anymore. He has his owm forum https://intentionrepeater.boards.net/

4 Likes

do you guys think using the repeater has greater results than making a subliminal for my self?! my intention is somehow forceful(for myself) and i don’t know how it’ll actually work i never used the repeater

2 Likes

You can always do both

The intention repeater will work towards the same thing but with a different approach.

subliminals work the subconscious , IR works through an external consciousness ( a servitor) to manifest change

1 Like