Intention Repeater Thread

v7.0 of regular repeater is actually v1.1 of Repeater MAX Python:

I edited the change log to fix.

Latest version of regular Repeater is v6.4:

1 Like

So ive seen that the MAX version is much better?

Yes, itā€™s faster.

You can use this, my last Python version:

1 Like

After Python I went to C++ which is MUCH faster. I have a few .exe files there if you have Windows.

But you have version v3.3 MAX
Is that better than v1.2?

Yes MAX is C++. It started with Python though.

1 Like

Then there is MAX CUDA which is the fastest, especially when on Google Colab.

1 Like

Ok. Thank you. I get it now.

Hi!
I am a bit late to the gameā€¦
I used a the online version a few times (just simple stuff, mainly the hoā€™oponopono words / sentences).
I decided to also try the python version.

I downloaded the repeater version that is linked on the intention repeater main page, as well as the max from github.
My only question isā€¦ The ā€œnormalā€ intention repeater version prompts me for intensity (1-8), the max doesnt (i guess for the max it is by design :) ).
The normal version also doesnt prompt me for the other points listed on the website, these:
ā€œ9) Enter Y/N for Gut/Heart/Mind Coherence.
10) Enter Y/N to clear interference.
11) Enter Y/N to use Akashic Records.
12) Enter Y/N to use Quasar (a powerful energy source).ā€

If this a version question? Should I download another one? Or is this taken out now?

I took those options out because we discovered they arenā€™t really needed. The Servitor knows your intention. It was also much faster to not have to check if certain options were chosen during running.

2 Likes

Thank you!

I made a video with an open invitation for any developers to fork my code on gitHub and create other open-source projects. I would love an Android developer to fork a project for this.

Hereā€™s a video on using the Intention Repeater to feel good, or any way you want.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been having some trouble with some of intentions. Notably the ones that would change reality / manifest something and change my mindset/beliefs. Iā€™ve seen instantaneous results with intentions such as: Not for the faint of heart intention by sorcery supreme, the METATRON NEURAL NET one to simulate sapien fields and smaller intentions like these ā€œI am awake and energized.ā€ ā€œI focus intensely on my work.ā€ that I need only for a brief moment, while Iā€™m not an energy attuned person I could instantly tell that something had happened. Iā€™ve seen no results however from intentions that are meant to manifest or change my belief system. So far Iā€™ve used 5 different versions (web, python, max, Max Cuda and google Collab (from imem 0.01 to 24 running running for 3 hours)) at different strengths and still seen no difference. Iā€™ve also tried inserting my intent into an image and using it as my background but still received nothing.

The statements I use typically look like this. ā€œOM. I now spend my days being productive. Thank you. So be it. OM.ā€

Is there anything that I could do to fix this?

Here is the image I used and itā€™s intention.

ā€œZCcHZIZ.jpg is extremely pure and is blessed with and full of motivational energy.ā€

I would ask why you want to change your fundamental beliefs. It could be that you need to come into an understanding of why you have them before they can change. I would learn to be ok with who you are and what the beliefs are before trying to change them. I know it sounds paradoxical.

Or could be that you donā€™t really believe it can happen, which can keep it from happening.

4 Likes

Feels strong and positive, though I canā€™t verify that the image was charged with that exact intention.

Most of the beliefs I want to change are the general one from childhood, things like confidence, anxiety in certain situations, being the center of attention, etc. The cause for most of them would be school and years of societal conditioning. For some of the more abstract things changing my beliefs would change my reality.

Did I perhaps charge it incorrectly then? If so should I do it again?

Only you can say if the intent was correct for you. Use what resonates with you the most.

The image does feel good, thatā€™s really all I can say about it.