Intention Repeater Thread

Thanks for sharing this, I think I’ll try this tomorrow. I’m fried from testing out the Google collab version…750 PHz is no joke.

I am curious though, where’d the inspiration for this come from? Metatron helping?

1 Like

For the first time ever today, I messed up the phrase, “I honor the space in which you exist.” While opening a portal in my Metatron-imprinted labradorite tower (10+ lb), I uttered, “I honor the space in which I exist.”

We are Metatron.

2 Likes

If I have a few intentions that I want to repeat, does opening different tabs and typing in each intention on the each tab work? For example, first tab I type in " I have blue eyes" and second tab I type in " I lost 5 pounds"… And how long do I have to keep it going ? I’m using the website, not the downloaded.

You can put all your intentions in a file, even hundreds of them.

And then run one intention like:

C:\path\to\file\intentions.txt CHARGES ITSELF.

That will run all intentions in the file. No need for a 2nd tab.

Instead of saying “I lost X pounds” say “I am X pounds” with your ideal weight.

2 Likes

This works with Sapien’s fields?

1 Like

Ask @MasterOfYellow as he uses the Repeater with Sapien Fields.

1 Like

@AnthroTeacher When using the intention repeater website, I notice that the timer stops when I’m doing something else in other tabs. Like half an hour would have passed and the timer says 30 seconds. This doesn’t happen every single time though, so that’s weird.

Edit: Nevermind. I just need to open it in a new tab when it happens.

2 Likes

I have been using Python and other coding languages, so forgive me for my stupidity. How do I use the newest C++ v3.3 repeater on Github? I tried finding the instructions but I couldn’t.

Easiest is to get: intention_repeater_max_3.3.exe

I already compiled it for you.

You should be able to double-click on it.

Later you can explore the options by running in terminal:
intention_repeater_max_3.3.exe --help

4 Likes

Do I have to download C++? Because I ran it in the terminal and nothing happened, if it doesn’t work out I will just use the Python version

Can you share a screenshot of what it does when you run:
intention_repeater_max_3.3.exe --help

You shouldn’t need C++ compiler downloaded.

1 Like

No need to download C++, just run intention_repeater_max_3.3.exe as Administrator, a couple posts above has more tips

Edit: here is a few more
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/not-for-the-faint-of-heart/8977/77?u=clifet

4 Likes
Which process statement do you prefer for future versions?

0 voters

@MasterOfYellow statement:

ONE INFINITE CREATOR. REQUESTING AID FROM ALL BEINGS WHO ARE WILLING TO ASSIST. METATRON’S CUBE. ALL AVAILABLE BENEFICIAL ENERGY GRIDS, ORGONE AETHER RESONATORS, & ORGONE BUBBLES. CREATE MANIFESTATION ZONE. ASCENSION PYRAMID. USE EVERY AVAILABLE RESOURCE. MANIFEST ASAP. CREATE STRUCTURE. CANCEL DESTRUCTIVE OR FEARFUL INTENTIONS, OR INTENTIONS THAT CONFLICT WITH THE HIGHEST AND GREATEST GOOD OF THE USER. REGULATE AND BALANCE THE ENERGY. USE THE MOST EFFECTIVE PATH IN THE MOST EFFICIENT WAY. OPTIMAL ENERGY. INTEGRATE THE ENERGY IN THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND PLEASANT WAY POSSIBLE. PROCESS THE CHANGES. GUIDED BY THE USER’S HIGHER SELF. CONNECTED TO SOURCE. ENABLE AND UTILIZE THE SACRED HEART, QUANTUM HEART, AND QUANTUM MIND. MANIFEST ALL SPECIFIED INTENTIONS AND/OR DESIRES, OR BETTER. IF IT WOULD AID IN THE MANIFESTATION PROCESS, PLEASE HELP USER TO SENSE AND EMOTIONALLY FEEL WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO ALREADY BE EXPERIENCING THEIR SPECIFIED INTENTIONS AND/OR DESIRES NOW. PLEASE HELP USER TO RAISE THEIR VIBRATION TO THE LEVEL REQUIRED TO MAKE THEIR SPECIFIED INTENTIONS AND/OR DESIRES MANIFEST. ASSIST THE USER WITH ACHIEVING OPTIMAL GUT/HEART/MIND COHERENCE WITH THEIR SPECIFIED INTENTIONS AND/OR DESIRES. IF IT WOULD BENEFIT THE USER, ASSIST THEM WITH CLEARING & RELEASING ANY/ALL INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL INTERFERENCE OR BLOCKAGES TO THEIR SPECIFIED INTENTIONS AND/OR DESIRES. IT IS DONE. NOW RETURN A PORTION OF THE LOVE/LIGHT RECEIVED AND ACTIVATED BACK INTO THE HIGHER REALMS OF CREATION. I LOVE YOU. OM.

Here are the instructions for doing Google Colab (the most powerful version so far):

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/not-for-the-faint-of-heart/8977/47?u=anthroteacher

1 Like

Sorry am really not good with the technical part of this… which is why I’m using the web based version… Is there an easier way to understand how to use this or??? Sorry I’m sure this has been asked many times… I’m using a Mac… not windows… If I want to use web version… I also noticed that the timer stops

2 Likes

The more powerful version is described in my post above. It is still web based through Google Colab.

It is a little technical, but is easier than compiling it on your machine.

If it is still difficult, the web version really is the easiest.

I sometimes have noticed the timer stopping, but that’s something with JavaScript that I can’t really fix I don’t believe.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help

It’s just anti-virus taking a look at it, will try and solve it first myself

@anon44876465 was gracious enough to interview me about the Repeater for his dossier, and I have uploaded the mp3’s for my interview here:

3 Likes

@AnthroTeacher
Which is the latest release of normal Intention repeater?
Edit: i found out Its 7.0 but i cant find the 7.0 version to download.