Intercession

I do find the intercession tag more draining then BPIL . I only noticed through a coincidence where I took it off and didnt feel so wired . This happens a few times .
It’s a lot less draining tan SLR though .

What’s the help you got from using the tag? Can you share the results

1 Like

I’m not sure: certain answers to questions, a better connections to other races of our universe (pleiadian, arcturians,…) , and sometimes just a knowingness what to do .
You have to pay attention to it , otherwise you wont notice it even had an effect.

8 Likes

My experience:

1- feel almost immediately a protective energy around me

2- faster “mental” connection between higher realms / my higher self / my 3D self

3- i feel like every intercession possible is around me watching me 24/7 ready to step in if i ask them, if not i just feel protected with a super highlighted intuition because of #2 so still they (whoever is around you to help) give you the free will right. But will always conceptually tell u what would happen if this and that.

4-super fast help when i specifically ask for this or that intercession and i grab my tag when i want to call in a specific group of beings to help me.

5- this tag keeps growing even when you are not wearing it

6- it introduces you to new “help” that you might not be familiar with, this is big. It’s impossible to miss it, you keep dreaming about them, read about them etc until you “accept them”

7- this is the only tag that i understand when it wants me to take it off for a few days. (Insert personal reason why the say) i guess youd get your message too if they want you to.

8- they take very serious this mission, so without disrespecting you, dont ask them for silly stuff lol
Like “i want my cat to get more treats today”

:blush:

12 Likes