Intercession

Hi guys I bought intercession and best path in life last week and best path has been working fantastic but I can’t seem to see anything from intercession, am I doing something wrong or should I just wait

3 Likes

Part of the field includes no direct contact.

By helping you, they are also helping themselves in a sense.

But you can ask them to make themselves more “known”.

Don’t lose your shit when it happens, its the main reason good beings dont make themselves known more often, cuz of fear.

But rest assured, it works.

13 Likes

Ok lemme talk to the tag real quick

3 Likes

Say hi for me

10 Likes

In addition to what Samurai has said… not directly related to the tag, but something to keep in mind for any intercession though:

11 Likes

Nah, lol. They alwyas have to come when you listen to the audioa u think, because it evokes them specifically for that moment. As for the tag, i dont know!

4 Likes

In addition to the excellent posts in this thread, here are posts by @_OM about this:

11 Likes

500 Internal Server Error

2 Likes

That’s deep :rofl: :joy:
:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Another one: Server request time out. :joy:

4 Likes

503 was what I was thinking too.

Sometimes just a boring ole 404. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Any code suits me, as long as:

1. My sentences are not interpreted in the complete opposite of what I expressed.

2. Everybody makes a minimum effort to understand that the “folks” related to any intercession are independent beings and not our slaves, for Aldebaran’s sake.

6 Likes

Language, young lady! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Or I will 301 redirect you right to your room!

6 Likes

Ooops! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

lol i have no idea what u guys r saying

6 Likes

I always like that chill out lounge attitude of yours Josh :))

4 Likes

Lol. Josh is the best. :joy:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Lol guys I lost my intercession tag and it just randomly appeared in my bathroom and I checked the bathroom before that lol

12 Likes

Josh :joy: :+1:t2: You made my day with this last one (or night in my time zone).
I laugh but… who knows what really happened, he…

1 Like