What's been your Intercession 2.0 dog tag experience?

Thanks @_OM! Ah… this is important to know. I’ve been looking to see if it’s working at the time of my ask. Thank you for helping clarify this.

@_OM Is the guidance from Intercession 2.0 similar to the Higher Self Connection guidance? I’m getting that one as I’d like a field that will help me with my decision making. I’m actually getting Higher Self Connection + Collective Consciousness as my custom item.

4 Likes

Sure I suppose it is. But you’d be getting the guidance straight from the horse’s mouth with HS. That could be a good thing or bad thing depending. Sometimes you want a slightly different perspective on an issue ie. non-HS guidance/help.

4 Likes

Would you say then Intercession 2.0 works better for manifestation and Higher Self works on building your intuition?

Yes. that’s a way of looking at it. (lol with either phrasing that you edited :wink: )

1 Like

haha… thank you! I was trying to find a better way of asking the question. :smile:

1 Like

oh yeah, also remember that intercession helps with regular 'ole human beings too.
So when people are being extra helpful to you, that’s likely intercession having it’s affect on them.

11 Likes

Good to know. I wouldn’t have thought of that. I need to keep wearing it daily then.

@_OM Does Collective Consciousness help with guidance or intuition?

1 Like

intuition.
You just know things that you wouldn’t consciously have a reason to know.

4 Likes

Thank you for helping me understand the differences. It gets confusing.

Then I feel that my choice of getting HS + CC is a good one. It will build my intuition and I’ll be able to trust my voice more. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t collective consciousness include a lot of misinformations?

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: Why yes, yes it would. :wink:

6 Likes

I mean, looking to the average awareness of the earth population (maybe even outside)… you’ll have to filter a lot… lol

8 Likes

You guys think this tag can help with the gym? Like if I ask the entities to help give me power in the gym for example, would that work?

1 Like

Think there are much better fields for that.

3 Likes

That’s what I was guessing, but i wanted to get this field too in the future so I was wondering it that would be a possible added benefit lol

I wish I could get alien intercession on an item so bad because I think they’re the best for pushing the limit in anything I feel like

4 Likes

Why not, only limits are your mental and moral framework, as well as any entities; physical or otherwise that may not be willing to help. This tag strongly coerces them to want to help though, and parses information so that the best beings in multiple dimensions are pulled to assist you with solving whatever problem you have, or want assistance with. I’m sure that includes aliens and dragons too. If I could do it all over again I would’ve bought this tag first but got it soon after my very first one anyway. Between this and the best path tag, life has seemed smoother and easier in general.

11 Likes

oh god… that’s NOT what I need! :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

sapien once told intercession 2.0 has included all aliens generations and even dragons Intercessions, and bunch more, devic, angelic, elves etc but subtle like subfields in it

5 Likes

What…?

Where did you hear this?

Why would he then write “updated with angelic intercession” if it already has everything?

@SammyG @_OM Can you confirm this?

If its true how is this not the most OP tag ever?

5 Likes

Yes just made a custom request on Alien Intercession. I didn’t know that all Intercession are present in Intercession 2.0 tag.