What's been your Intercession 2.0 dog tag experience?

:rofl: :joy: Why yes, yes it would. :wink:

6 Likes

I mean, looking to the average awareness of the earth population (maybe even outside)ā€¦ youā€™ll have to filter a lotā€¦ lol

8 Likes

You guys think this tag can help with the gym? Like if I ask the entities to help give me power in the gym for example, would that work?

1 Like

Think there are much better fields for that.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was guessing, but i wanted to get this field too in the future so I was wondering it that would be a possible added benefit lol

I wish I could get alien intercession on an item so bad because I think theyā€™re the best for pushing the limit in anything I feel like

4 Likes

Why not, only limits are your mental and moral framework, as well as any entities; physical or otherwise that may not be willing to help. This tag strongly coerces them to want to help though, and parses information so that the best beings in multiple dimensions are pulled to assist you with solving whatever problem you have, or want assistance with. Iā€™m sure that includes aliens and dragons too. If I could do it all over again I wouldā€™ve bought this tag first but got it soon after my very first one anyway. Between this and the best path tag, life has seemed smoother and easier in general.

11 Likes

oh godā€¦ thatā€™s NOT what I need! :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

sapien once told intercession 2.0 has included all aliens generations and even dragons Intercessions, and bunch more, devic, angelic, elves etc but subtle like subfields in it

5 Likes

Whatā€¦?

Where did you hear this?

Why would he then write ā€œupdated with angelic intercessionā€ if it already has everything?

@SammyG @_OM Can you confirm this?

If its true how is this not the most OP tag ever?

5 Likes

Yes just made a custom request on Alien Intercession. I didnā€™t know that all Intercession are present in Intercession 2.0 tag.

wowā€¦ I didnā€™t know that. From the description it says:

ā€™ there is often a lot of help available, from spirit guides, guardian agents and even other people physically around you!ā€™

I assumed it was Angelic help. Would love to know if itā€™s ANY Angelic, Aliens, Dragons etc as well. Not that it matters to me because help is help no matter from where. :smile:

1 Like

True to an extent but not entirely. Intercession 2.0 calls upon any benevolent beings that would be willing to help so that could be aliens, devic, angelic but the field doesnā€™t directly target them for calling.

24 Likes

How has your experience been so far being about a month and a half since this was posted?

Sorry my ignorance, what are intercessions?

Since Intercession 2.0 has the universal request for help, it seems reasonable to assume that any beings/portals you come in contact with will have this request sent to them as well. So if youā€™re wearing Intercession 2.0 and open Alien Intercession, it will help push the ā€œhelp meā€ requests to the ā€œAliens.ā€

4 Likes

If you scroll up in the thread, youā€™ll see that Iā€™m still trying to figure it out. Thanks to @_OM in helping clarify how it works.

4 Likes

A tip for those of you who practice Mantras, Deity work, Evocation etc. This tag works wonders! Long ago, when Dream was a less busy man (from a different timeline :timer_clock: :alien: :night_with_stars: :ringer_planet: ) and had the luxury of time for ā€œexperimentsā€, he created a set of fields for me to reach the core of some specific Deities/Ascended Archetypes - which worked wonders. He would probe the energy link, establish a strong connection and create a field to replicate the experience. Those fields were life changing for my spiritual journey.

In my opinion, such focused connections are also possible through this tag (of course, there is always the general ā€œhelp meā€ beacon for those that prefer simplicity) - which is why this tag is so precious, like the Alien Intercession audio. It is ā€œgenericā€, but with focused intention, you can use it to make ā€œspecificā€ connections.

25 Likes

That feels like very advanced complicated stuff. :nerd_face:

Iā€™m a newbie so the general ā€˜help meā€™ beacon will suffice for me. Also, Iā€™m not looking to SEE or come into contact with any entities otherwise Iā€™ll never sleep. :alien: :eyes: :fearful: Unless they look like Lord of the Ring Elves, then Iā€™ll meet them. :rofl:

I feel that if I can get to a point where I can see otherā€™s auras, I will be more than happy. Just being able to see what you kind of person you are dealing with will be a blessing. :smile:

11 Likes

Thatā€™s very true! I plan on buying it one day but I just figured aliens and angels would be a rather interesting route to take lol

2 Likes

Had the Intercession tag for two months now. I have asked my spirit guides and angels for help with certain problems I am facing and I still have recieved NO HELP or answers yet? Does this really work?

2 Likes