Intercession dogtag experiences

Hello guys, I bought the dogtag and it’s coming here in a day or two. Anyone is having any experiences with this?

I know it has really subtle effects but anyone with a story that wants to share is welcomed.

3 Likes

There are a few experiences here! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thank you @uial

5 Likes

I use it almost exclusively in angelic rituals.
There is a marked increase in power and connection when wearing it.
Very good!

4 Likes

The intercession needs rituals?

No, not at all!
It´s only the way I use it.
I wear as few fields as possible right now.

But my experience with it shows that the connections to good spirits are stronger.
That´s a good thing.

There are benefits in wearing it daily.

4 Likes

You don’t need rituals to benefit from it but if you use protocols for evocation, deity work, HGA rituals, etc., this tag supercharges your ritual work!

7 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Hello, can you please pm me when you have a chance? I am not able to pm you for some reason. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Just started to use this one again. Here are a few things, that I can remember from the time I wore it, when I got it in mid November:

– got two new high quality jeans for free

– somebody else paid for two board game expansions, that I had to import from the UK (~130 $)

[but there were additional forces at play, eg. used the basic manifestation technique from the course for both + listening to abundance mindset…]

– while walking to the grocery store I had a rush of insights regarding my own life (like talking through some stuff with a spirit therapist)

– answers to questions I had were popping up here and there

Then I put the tag aside for about a month and picked it up at the end of December:

– still stumble upon answers and small insights here and there

– Latest releases of morphic fields have been exactly what I needed.

I’m back in the countryside living with my parents, due to the covid lockdown over here.
Of course my parents helped me out, when I was living here without the tag. But more and more often they are going out of their day to day routine to help me in small ways.

14 Likes

Anyone with new experiences?

I’m curious, you’ve had your tag for a bit now. What have been your experiences with your tag?

Im not wearing it every day lately but what ive noticed is, that it gets super warm and expands really wide when i am wearing it and listen to either the Grace of Angels & Saints and/or The Spear of Destiny.

Also that has grown a lot and literally any little thing gets resolved fast or the understanding of why so and so didnt happen comes to you and you know its not a realization from your brain lol but from someone “up and out there”

4 Likes