Intercession

200: Server response received successfully. :wink:

6 Likes

Plus, you know that this is Essassanl night today, right? So you’d better keep the tag in your pocket or at least nearby lol

1 Like

Yeah I have school tomorrow, but who cares, I’ll just listen to hyper state sleep, can’t wait

3 Likes

That’s the spirit! :love_you_gesture:t2:

2 Likes

@uial :blush: sounds familiar right?

4 Likes

Damn man still haven’t got direct contact

1 Like

I hope for you Josh that Samu will read your post while he’s still under his current Shen effect. Otherwise… Beware…

(just kidding of course… or not)

1 Like

You’re a clown :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Damnnnnn, just pissed my pants

1 Like

Unless Samu has pm’ed you or something… You see that the answer is still in his first post above.

Do as you wish Josh, we don’t have the right to tell you what you gotta do, just because we have + or - twice your age. You often remind me of a Billy Joel song: Vienna… and my own youth days too :)

10 days with a tag is ridiculously nothing (for most of them). I’m sure you already know this deep inside :p

Just a suggestion: try to connect by using the mindset Philip is talking about, in his post. Even humans (= puppets) appreciate kindness and respect (not all of them, but a majority though). So imagine if higher beings do too…

5 Likes

kindness and respect? Disgusting! ok will try thanks

1 Like

Lol. I think I can resonate with that though. Some fake teddies and fake zen masters have a special talent to make one feel disgusted indeed. Because those are the kind to preach love 24/7, but whenever there’s a problem, they’re the first ones to let you down or walk away (even if you try to apologize or explain your point) without even listening because their mask has fallen. “Nah, I won’t listen because you challenged my sacred point of view!”

Conclusion: after seeing this kind of shit, one can be tempted to say “ok, no more kindness. I’ll kickbox them all from now on.”

So I get it :)) But the pals connected to your tag are different, no doubt about that.

6 Likes

ive lost both tags, maybe intercession will come back like it always does

5 Likes

Did it come back?
I lost bpil and to this day I have no idea where it went , how is my best path in life to loose my best path in life ?:man_shrugging::thinking:

7 Likes

Maybe you must figure out the path for yourself :man_kneeling:

Who am I kidding, I’d be pissed if I lost it too lol

I ordered the intercession tag ,maybe I’m allowed to have this one :smile:

1 Like

I’ve been travelling recently and more often than I would have thought I found myself in situations where I needed a bit of help.
I had SLR, BPIL and the intercession tag on me most of the time - whenever a tricky situation arose, there was always someone coming around who we could ask for help. :blush: Not to mention not having to roam around to find parking :D:D

17 Likes

@anon25711007

You can wear it 24/7 and it is actually one of the least energy intensive / draining tags, so it won’t be an issue.
Certainly compared to SLR tag it’s hardly noticeable :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Weird I have no problem at all with the slr though but I do sometimes feel sleepy. Could it be from it :thinking:

1 Like

I’d say it’s from being a human being. This typically happens over the course of every 24 hours or so :wink:

8 Likes