Interpret your life Here (synchronicities and lucid waking)

If we look at life like a type of dream and begin to interpret synchronicities the same way as we would the messages in our dreams, then I bet we can find some interesting things to share with one another.

For most of us, it’s not going to be everyday that we see a synchronicity. Have you ever noticed something happen in your day that almost never happens but then you see the same thing in a different place a little bit later the same day? And the two events aren’t connected in any way; at least not in any way you could attribute to a purely materialistic worldview.

Think on those events and wonder what the message might be if you were in a dream. Then, please feel free to share your interpretation of those events here.

Feel free also of course to share the events with the interpretation, or just the event if you’d like a community member to try to interpret. Or at times we may wish to share only an interpretation and keep some personal experiences to ourselves. Anything is welcome.

6 Likes

Interpretation only:

When nature obstructs your path, go around it
Even if your own nature stands in the way of your objectives, find a way around your nature
Nature is wide and open and it’s easy to walk around an obstacle in nature
Look for the easiest way around, it’s probably been staring you in the face the whole time

But if people lock a door to you, know that it’s for your best and you merely believed you wanted what was behind that door.
And if you think about it a little, you’ll probably see that whatever was behind that door was at least a little bit bent even on the surface level, but you were willing to settle
Just go on to the next door, you haven’t missed anything

3 Likes

Synchronicities - share those ‘coincidences’ here

1 Like

I feel this thread serves another purpose but I will be content with whatever the moderators decide.

1 Like

The world as a waking dream is a very interesting subject that I have spent quite a bit of time exploring. This is something that interests me a great deal. What is reality and how is it being created? I have researched and explored it enough to say what many people call the “real external reality” isn’t at all what most people think it is. It is very moldable and malleable. It is very mind expanding to test your ability to shape your reality and watch how it shows up. Once you have the experience of this you won’t see the world the same way again though.

4 Likes