Synchronicities - share those 'coincidences' here

what i mean by synchronicities is your awareness pointing out to you patterns or a cause and effect from what you were thinking and doing.

yesterday i had these

• it was September 11 yesterday so an important date for the US and i happened to watch the Rick and Morty episode relating to it because a few days ago my friend and i were talking about the Dragons in Rick and Morty and i realized i still had to watch the last half of the fourth season.

• a forum poster linked the christ returns website and while browsing through it the word palestine was interesting to me (maybe because growing up i heard the word all the time in a religious context). a few hours later playing my mmo a guild with the name Palestine tried to invite me to join them.

• we were talking about the sapien shop and how it has the Pleiades dog tag. again as the above synchronicity in the mmo i’m playing, i happened to see a player belonging to the guild “Pleiades Seven Stars” while i was outside of town exploring the game map.

8 Likes

Happens a lot to me, Everytime I’m learning a new thing the next day someone needs my help to the exact thing I learned

6 Likes

seeing many times 11:11 12:12 13:13 and so on, and having this kind of order in numbers like 1232 2343 shit like that

1 Like

Yes, more and more, since the Bountiful Harvest album was released. Long and painful stories-related, so no need to share. Constructive though, of course.

And especially since I’m hanging out with Michael (no surprise): 333 everywhere.

2 Likes

Just like the PLACEBO Effect; Use the Reticular Activating System to your advantage

The Reticular Activating System (RAS) is a bundle of nerves at our brainstem that filters out unnecessary information so the important stuff gets through.

The RAS is the reason you learn a new word and then start hearing it everywhere. It’s why you can tune out a crowd full of talking people, yet immediately snap to attention when someone says your name or something that at least sounds like it.

Your RAS takes what you focus on and creates a filter for it. It then sifts through the data and presents only the pieces that are important to you. All of this happens without you noticing, of course. The RAS programs itself to work in your favor without you actively doing anything. Pretty awesome, right?

In the same way, the RAS seeks information that validates your beliefs. It filters the world through the parameters you give it, and your beliefs shape those parameters. If you think you are bad at giving speeches, you probably will be. If you believe you work efficiently, you most likely do. The RAS helps you see what you want to see and in doing so, influences your actions.

Some people suggest that you can train your RAS by taking your subconscious thoughts and marrying them to your conscious thoughts. They call it “setting your intent.” This basically means that if you focus hard on your goals, your RAS will reveal the people, information and opportunities that help you achieve them.

If you care about positivity, for example, you will become more aware of and seek positivity. If you really want a pet turtle and set your intent on getting one, you’ll tune in to the right information that helps you do that.

When you look at it this way, The Law of Attraction doesn’t seem so mystical. Focus on the bad things and you will invite negativity into your life. Focus on the good things and they will come to you, because your brain is seeking them out. It’s not magic, it’s your Reticular Activating System influencing the world you see around you.

Articles and sketchy YouTube videos suggest many ways to train your RAS to get what you want, but I find this method to be the most practical:

1. First, think of the goal or situation you want to influence.
  2. Now think about the experience or result you want to reach in regards to that goal/situation.
  3. Create a mental movie of how you picture that goal/situation ideally turning out in the future. Notice the sounds, conversations, visuals and details of that mental movie. Replay it often in your head.

Of course, in reality these things aren’t as easy as they sound, but I do believe that our Reticular Activating System (RAS) can be trained. It’s about visualizing what we want, and then letting our subconscious and conscious work together to make it happen.

21 Likes

I’ve had a certain money goal an amount that I’ve never had all at once. I’ve had this goal for years, been releasing on it with Sedona Method, and have had many amazing experiences but never got the money goal. I was building up in increments and got all the smaller ones but getting 10k and above has eluded me thus far.

So I started saying it out loud and writing it down for the past 6 months or so even. Not really attached to it but it would be nice. So the other day there’s an instagram post for the exact amount saying it will be mine. I’ve never seen my exact amount before pop up. When I had a smaller money goal it was so common for that number to pop up everywhere. Well this is the first time ever. Then the next day I think it was I was at my job and my hand was itching pretty good. That was like 3 days ago. We’ll see what happens!

I’ve had so many synchronicity experiences. I see the numbers daily even to the point where I don’t think much of it it’s just normal now.

1 Like

watched spider-verse and in the game Teamfight Tactics my first random little legend this evening was Fuwa

1 Like

A few days ago, I had to go somewhere that’s quite a distance from my place and I don’t drive. Never been there before in my life. Found out my housemate was also heading there, for the 1st time too! He was getting picked up, but we were going at different times. But then, lo and behold, his ride was late, and the timing coincided perfectly. Like even down to just enough time for me to grab a coffee. Couldn’t have worked out better for me.
Awesome synchronicity because this is nowhere near us, it’s a pretty random place with specific purposes/reasons to go there. Our first time in our lives too.

Today’s coincidence while contemplating r/randonauts, finding https://www.reddit.com/r/DimensionJumping/ today. It was founded 3 years ago today.

Fun! :smile:

5 Likes

today while playing Just Dance i had this urge to find a song i played but i forgot what it was. i only knew that it had two people in it. i found the song and played it for a bit.

when i was done dancing, i wanted to watch a video on femininity that a friend recommended. the moment the video started, it began with the same song i was looking for on Just Dance!

3 Likes

HeftyUntriedAlaskajingle-size_restricted

2 Likes

There is a great book named “Living in Flow: The Science of Synchronicity and How Your Choices Shape Your World”.
I recommend you to read it to dig more about this subject.
And there is one subliminal audio from Youtube music
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwJyhuXkiE&feature=share

2 Likes

thank you for the recommendation! i’ll keep it on my radar as i already have a few books on spirituality i should get through before adding anymore to my line-up!

I don’t know if this poses as a synchronicity but it was fun, regardless.

These past few days I’ve been receiving plenty of number synchs.

Given the 24hour format, one that has come for, at least, three days in a row is 14:41. Which according to some websites, “this is the angel of success.”

I usually don’t interpret numbers for I have seen plenty of possible meanings and conflicting experiences, really. All I take charge is of my thoughts and emotions.

Yesterday a major event happened, the most awaited shipping confirmation email arrived at my email address for the SLR tag :rofl:

I usually don’t use radio in the car and have everything turned off by default, but after getting of from work, after entering the car and turning the key, it started playing by itself. It doesn’t as the button is off.
Anyway, I thought "this is weird, it shouldn’t… " - as I moved to switch it off.
I was ready to turn it off, when I felt I should let it play. ~
“Wait, remember what you’ve been seeing”

Don’t know if it was my HS influence or Michael, or what not. Anywho, the radio guy announced they were going to play a song, and guess what:
Everybody’s changing by Keane.

So, I had a good laugh and had my mood raise, and felt changes are coming. Quite interesting.

5 Likes

i’m watching an anime and i saw one character trace something in his hand.

i’ve seen it a lot in other animes where you trace a symbol on your hand, like the symbol for courage, and it will help you become more brave.

so i had a fun idea to trace :heart: on my left hand and the next scene that it cuts to is a character holding a :heart: .

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Here is a synchronicity I just had… As you can see, not all synchronicities are what we would consider wholesome.

Yesterday I had a dream and in this dream I saw protestors and I had the insight that this protest resolved around the policy of the government regarding Corona. One protestor told the other that the police killed a protestor a few days ago and now this would give their cause momentum. I don’t remmeber what happens next. Just now, when I was about to log into my youtube, a video about a young protestor who died in the same context this dream had, was recommended to me.

I know it is very challenging, but we really should take care of what we allow into our consciousness.

1 Like

Excellent explanation!

1 Like

Alright. CHECK IT!
With Energetic Alchemy’s Luck and Probability Alteration (LPA) combined with Coincidence and Synchronicity (CS), it’s really as if I have the power to instantly manifest KINDA whatever I want.

-Whenever I’m ordering food, I use LPA minutes before placing my order to “ensure” that there are no problems with my food. My food is always hot and fresh.
-I used this audio in a Drive-Thru line at Starbucks. The person in front of me paid for my drink.
-I used this audio everytime I ordered Dominoes to essentially abuse their delivery insurance service. I have been getting free pizza for about 3 months straight.
-Whenever I use this audio, any food that I order gets
delivered early (or delivered late to receive a refund.) Thus, free food.

-I remember thinking about a girl I used to know in high school. I couldn’t remember her name for the life of me. (We used to be friends.) I went to pick up some medicine at the CVS and behold, the girl from high school appears! (We didn’t rekindle the friendship though.) This was 3 days after I played CS. I started internally losing it.

-I thought about how I wanted to see a car accident happen in person. 4 days later, before I left my house, I played LPA and got into an accident myself
(I’ve been literally driving perfectly for years. This was my first accident.) Not only did I get the experience of a car accident, I also benefited from it too. It was the other guy’s fault. The car I was using belonged to my friend and it was already falling apart. We got a better car. We went from a 2005 to a 2014. (#CarInsurance)

-I needed some universal clarity to let me know if things are going to work out in my life. I went to bed and had a strange dream. The dream was about the life that I left behind, the terrible events that took place, and where I’m at now in my life journey. It wasn’t a nightmare, but the way I woke up, was. It’s weird to explain, but after I comfortably yet urgently arose in the most unnatural-calmest way possible, I normally checked my phone and a notification popped up saying my money got deposited in my bank account whilst seeing 4:44 A.M. (I was having money concerns.) I experienced a perfectly pieced triple coincidence event.

-I just now pseudo-forced a friendship confrontation. The friend I was trying to contact through Facebook replied to my message without us being friends.They had their friend request button turned off and their privacy settings strict. I played LPA & CS and asked the universe :sparkles: nicely :sparkles: to make this happen. 2 days later. It happened. The friend messaged me saying that they never check their message requests as well. What would of taken weeks, months, and/or probably years only took 2 days.

-End

8 Likes

So, this combination worked on desire, not just thinking, right?

1 Like

Correct.

Have you played with these once or several times in a loop for every desire?
Have you tried to enter any specific fields such as money, to see if you get more important results than you have already achieved?

1 Like