Synchronicities - share those 'coincidences' here

I play them once or twice for small outcomes.
I play them multiple times in a loop for bigger desires.
I have play those videos for about an hour and the energetic effect lasted for 3-4 days. It will energetically wear you out unless you are able to play multiple audios without repercussions.

I have used the money audio before, and it works, but everyone’s life is different. It’s not like random people are handing me money, ya know? I would also like to add that this doesn’t seem to work with the lottery. I could see it working only if you consistently play it, but don’t get your hopes up.

I already receive important results just by playing Luck and Probability Alteration alone.

1 Like

One last question, do you think that inserting the plasma and torsion fields into the routine can be useful or are these two enough?
Many thanks for your detailed explanation.

You’re welcome :bowing_man:
Those two are definitely enough. You can add the other two audios in your routine if you want to. Just don’t go overboard or else…

(Que the intense-scary music)

Its thoughts too by my end. Saw the comment tried it myself and without any feelings a girl I tried to think sent me a message.

1 Like

its a state of flow in a sense so there’s no feeling. Just creating the coincidence through flow.

So when you listen you have to pay attention to what you think, even without any emotion?

Don’t give it so much thought the flow state is not paying so much attention to your thoughts just getting what you think. What I did and hope makes sense to you is that I thought that I got a message but without putting any attention to the thought.Just think it without thinking you are thinking it. :stuck_out_tongue: hope I made sense there.

think it without thinking you are thinking it, it’s not a bad sentence :smiley:
did you mean “think it without awareness”?

1 Like

yes that’s correct

1 Like

Seeing 22 and 222 all the time literally everywhere. I’m in NYC so there’s an abundance of things happening all the time and 22/222 is constantly showing itself. The number makes itself apparent especially when I’m asking inner questions… it’s almost as the universe is like “Yup, that’s it.” It happened twice today where I laughed because it was so in my face.

7 Likes

i read this today and also saw a lot of 22 and 222 and typing this after seeing that i came back from walking my dog on 22:22 (i use 24hr time format).

1 Like

Also mirror numbers?

Your lucky number? Haha i know in numerology 15 has a meaning!

Congratulations!

1 Like

The most common ones for me are when I think about a song and it suddenly comes on the radio, or when I crave a certain meal without saying anything and it ends up being what’s for dinner that night.

4 Likes

on thursday my coworker got me a chocolate cake (i love chocolate) and he said he wanted to get me the one with raspberry (black forest) but didn’t know if everyone else would like it.

today my friend got me a black forest cake! i asked her how she knew i liked black forest and she said “it was the only one available”.

the more i go through my life, the more i feel that my higher self is like my parent and right now all i need to do is trust the flow of my life and learn to forgive my past experiences.

8 Likes

A field of the Reticular activating system for studying purpose would be interesting.

i’m researching two topics.

i started to watch my current favourite show and these two topics were presented in the same episode.

i still have yet to fully comprehend what that means for me, but i’m sure i’ll eventually understand everything in its entirety.

edit: i was reminded that i’m overthinking. for me, i was reminded to gather information, but not to dwell on it as my mind has a habit of recycling the info without getting anywhere. crucible and conceptual realizations helped with this insight.

3 Likes
  • I was using trauma release audio, had so many things came up to the surface, then I made a list of things I want to forgive. The Journey of Forgiveness was released soon after.
  • I read here how an introvert became more extrovert after wearing confidence sigil for some time. I made the sigil. A few days later there was a proposal to practice for socially anxious people. The Power of The Blarney Stone was released after the social anxiety meeting.
  • I had trouble sleeping due to dust mites. The next day, The Air Revitalizer was released.
  • The K2 Stone Energy was released the day after I researched azurite.

Also, I rarely wait in line anymore at the supermarket. Even when I was there at a busy time, the cash register was just sort of empty itself lol.

9 Likes

:100: There’s a post the other day that made me curious why my personality test changed. Sure moods and whatnot, but I always thought I was an INFP and yet I became something else. To be fair that something else is closer to my personality and yet… I wondered what could have made that change.

I think the fields are changing something within our mindset, or at least our natural self is coming through. I haven’t tried Kitsune, but in my case, I think the Knight and Soul core is stopping me from being too empathic and dragging my mind back to a healthier center.

In a way, I needed that, so that’s a synchronicity driven manifestation that I’m just realizing now.

To answer the thread:

I have trouble sleeping, always have but it got worse. Glad to see the Deep Sleeper was posted.

4 Likes

I am hearing the emperor field religiously as I like the archetype very much and someone from a company “man of style” contracted me for a free seminar.