Introducing the Virtus Victoriam Legion

This is within reach to anyone with the drive to reach it. I’ve been honored to find it myself but it took a great deal of time. If Dream can save everyone a lot of hours on the cushion to get even half way there it will be a great service.

15 Likes

as far as you want to go brother. :wink:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Around 30h of Logos Mathematikos wiring done, time to heal :smiling_imp:

14 Likes

any experiences with Vox Tenebris ?

Most of your hardcore brain-fryers, ime, won’t give an in depth review until they’ve gotten 250-1000 loop hours in, so you’re looking at 10-40 days after release.

Doesn’t mean they won’t do a first impressions, obviously.

5 Likes

Actually, suggestion to @Dr_Manhattan if he hasn’t already thought of it.

Early release to the guild so they can get their loop hours in and have a host of testimonials ready to go.

3 Likes

Since the release of “Animus Luminis Radiantem”, along with Opus booster, for the first 3 days I played it for 5 hours then afterwards I spammed it for 12 hours everyday to the current point.

This field has led me to depression for a few days, as you begin to step back and observe your life from a detached perspective, you question the meaning and purpose of action and experiences. You begin to probe deeper into all the things that has made who you are today and it is not pleasant. The same coping mechanism, you have been using to navigate through life seems to be numbing and dull, the emotional overload makes your chest tight and it is like you can’t breathe from all the unresolved emotions.

The awareness is so intense, it can be enough to sink you into depression for a few days or more. It is the awareness that makes you find an alternative path, this current path, whatever the heck you are doing, if it is not adding any value to your life, it must go and that is hard part because you don’t know where to begin. You must make the conscious decision to see what is working/not working in your life.

In simplest explanation, let’s say you made 20 bad choices in the past. Those choices will be magnified to 100x and leave you feeling crap, connecting the dots to what went wrong and how you can make it right. It really is a must field to have. I have committed to choices I would have never thought about.

35 Likes

Logos Mathematikos : the mathematical truth part is goated. Currently studying abstract mathematics, and my mathematical sense is greatly enhanced : ideas of demonstration flow way easier. When I see an equality or a proposition to demonstrate, I see way quicker what makes it work, why it is going to « work » and I get faster the general idea of the proof/what to do to prove it. I get the overall idea/intuition before having proved it, it’s like knowing why you are going to get to your destination without having planed it perfectly and rigorously. Not much to report on the other parts tho. Definitely recommend for anyone in the mathematical field !

21 Likes

@Rorelo

@Rorelo

@Rorelo

@Rorelo

crowd chanting

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Who will solve the mysteries of the universe ?

@Rorelo !

Haha, congratulations enjoy it

10 Likes

Thank Doc ! I will do my best :100:

4 Likes

Vox Tenebris really jumps out at me. I might need to put it on the wishlist.

Abstract thought is probably one of the most useful types of intelligence for real-world application. It’s the basis of creativity and humour.

9 Likes

Hey bro Is Opulentia Caelestis field good for stock Market Trading.? Or do you recommend any other field for it. Btw Do I need To Join The guild for the field to work.? @Dr_Manhattan

@Creator_of_future
Yes, it will still take some work, results will vary, but Opulentia is indeed great for trading.

Of course not, it’s public on gumroad, if you can buy it, it will work.

What do you mean by work? I definitely Have good knowledge of trading. I’ve been Making Consistent profits for the past week. So that’s why I thought of Buying This to progress faster.

2 Likes

You should be good then. It will help your trading.

1 Like

I can’t promise magical financial return if you were a noob without knowledge etc

But sounds like you’re good on this point

2 Likes

I’m not saying that Work is not required but its actually our own subconscious mind Which decides we win or lose trades. I found this In Old Gambling Luck description. Does opulentia caelestis field Include Aspects of Old Gambling luck field