Is Gaia benevolent to us? What is our Best Path as a specie? (Divinely Incarnated discussion)

@JAAJ Taking it here as you raised a super important topic, that I feel many of us would like to discuss about and may have a very interesting view about.

7 Likes

I would like to take proper times to get back to you, as I find this topic incredibly interesting, but I am extremely busy right now with things I need to prioritize.

What is our relationship with Gaia? Where would we like our civilizations to go? What is seemingly the best path for all of us?

Hopefully we’ll learn a lot from each others

5 Likes

In order to not disrupt the other thread:

5 Likes

Thanks for creating an extra discussion thread for this topics.

I know Tom Campbell and have listened to many of his YouTube lectures.
I also have his “My Big TOE” tome, but never had the time to read it.

The point about Gaia treating its living beings so bad is not limited to the human experience, but to pretty much every life form that is more developed than a single cell organism.

They all kill and eat each other in order to survive.
Or they fight for survival against the elements of nature.
Synergy of species and working together seems to be the exception and only done out of the need for survival – never out of compassion or love.
All of this has created and continues to create a ton of suffering.

So for me at the moment, the only explanation for all of this is that Gaia is still a small child consciousness.

I am open to new perspectives.

6 Likes

To put things into perspective, that’s like being upset at the universe for eventually killing everything that is mortal

No need to put a blame on natural processes of things, it’s all part of the game. Creation, maintenance and destruction, all is one…

Just my opinion though

14 Likes

I don’t know where I read but I’m convinced that earth is a training ground for a species to evolve. Borrowing the words of Seattle Chief, man needs earth, earth does not need man. And I’m very positive and confident if a species abuses nature a lot, there will be repercussions. There are still tribes living in harmony with nature for 10s of thousands of years.

The worst part of being a human is you have to pay for mistakes done by other humans. Astronomical amounts of plastic in the oceans, heavily polluted environments are destroying the habitat and also the quality of sperm. The greed of ego in spreading its genes will lose in the long-run.

I’m sure if modern man gets wiped out for his greed and abusing nature, there will still be tribes safe from the wrath of nature.

Humanity has to take a side - heart or mind.

4 Likes

I will read the discussion(s) from that link and the replies from here; I love this idea, that Gaia/Gea/Earth/Terra/Geb/whatever is, perhaps, not our friend, but it is certainly our host and for as long as we stay here and even after that, we would have to be respectful towards the old host, she/he/it was graceful enough to let us stay here and even to explore it’s Beauty and Knowledge and to Evolve, carrying us on her shoulders or back, literally…

@Kalacakra - I too was kind of obsessed with the mystery of life for as long as I remember and I too asked myself and read about many possibilities and theories

That’s a great quote.

Is it possible for us to walk with both of these in “active mode”? :thinking:

I think it is subjective, if someone helps you evolve, like a mentor, would you consider that person as a friend or someone who did his/her job? I don’t think earth gains anything if humans evovle and move onto other realms, if you entertain earth as a living thing, may be she will feel happy seeing another race fully evolved or probably sad that some good ones have to perish as well because of the greed of selfish many who are so lost.

His actual words were “The earth does not belong to man, man belongs to earth”.

Yes, for example people who wear ultra-fast fashion clothes which are just one time wear but costs environment a very heavy price should realise how their actions are affecting the environment. Young crowd who are in the grip of ego laugh at the idea of the impact of environment, they only care about looking good all the time.

That is why grown-ups have to teach their kids about these things and the same responsibilty lies with spiritually evolved people to teach others to see the mistakes they are doing.

2 Likes

It could be both, it depends on the mentor and how close he/she is too you, on your relationship (it can be pure business or just a job, sometimes) but if he/she cares about you or your needs and guides you, then yeah, it could be argued that Earth is our friend…

Well, instant change of mind because of that argument, perhaps the old Terra is our friend, since friend is anyone who helps me/you… :thinking:

Perhaps Terra is thinking: What time is it?
How long till these f****** Graduate?! :joy:
I want them out of here!
You can’t work with these humans, they leave trash everywhere…
And don’t contribute much to the collective wellbeing! :sweat_smile:

Imo humans are the cancer cells of the organism known as earth lol, we destroy its respiratory systems (the forest), pollute it’s blood with toxins and poisons (sea pollution), kill its natural micro biome (species gone extinct due to humans) and release fumes, destroy ozone barrier etc etc…

Other species hunt and take what they need, humans take more than what they need to hoard at the expense of not just the rest of the planet but also their own species.

The planet doesn’t need us, we need it but we bite the hand that feeds us.

4 Likes

We as humans only need earth for as long as our technology does not allow us to terraform other planets.
A highly advanced civilation does not need earth.
Through means of technology they can simply move on and settle on another planet.

What about all the other species that are not humans?
The animals, the plants, the fungi etc.
They all struggle with the same harsh and ruthless survival mechanisms and are at the mercy of the elements.
I don’t think any of them have really abused nature.
At least not through conscious free will decisions.

All of this destruction came as a side effect of humans tryining to survive and by developing technology to do so.

Or in other terms, if living conditions on the planet would have been nice and comfortable in the first place, then humans would probably never have been motivated to develop technical technology in the first place.

The animals and other species, over all the hundreds of Millions of years were not able to develop any technical technology at all, that’s why the suffering continued for so long. It seems that Gaia did not really do anything for them over all this time.

Eat or get eaten – for hundreds of Millions of years.

Humans are finally able to break this cycle, because humans have a prefrontal cortex and a hand that allows to hold tools – two prerequisites for a species to develop technical technology in the first place.
For example, dolphins and cats are super smart, but do not have hands with which they can hold tools, that’s why they cannot build any technical technology.
Unless maybe one day, they can learn to materialize stuff out of thin air with their minds…

And then if you looks at earth’s history – weren’t the major evolutionary changes all triggered and initiated by aliens or some higher beings instead of by Gaia?
I mean shifts like the Cambrian Explosion, the occurence of the dinosauers, the occurence of mammals, the occurence of the Homo Sapiens Sapiens etc.

I think we need both.
And all 7 Chakras.
Not just the heart chakra as in the delusional lightworker movement…
The future is holistic.
All parts need to be integrated, used and transcended.
We cannot love the one part and leave an untegrated shadow behind.

Please tell this the Billions of humans who died of Malaria and Small Pox in the past 3000 years alone…

1 Like

Well, spiritually earth helps our souls to evolve by providing a hardcore training ground to incarnate into.

From a physical body point of view, earth and it other beings are trying to kill your physical body at the very first given chance.

And I would argue, neither does the planet.
Hundreds of Millions of years of suffering of animals and plants are definitely not good for the overal vibration of the galaxy… :thinking:

I agree. But the reason we do this is because we as humans and with our genes are DESPERATE to survive. It is a genetically learned act of desperation.

Again, I agree.
And the reason for this behavior is because our genes have learned over the Millions of years, that if you don’t hoard enough, you may very well not survive the next winter. It is a hard-wired learned genetic behavior that is the result of never being able to rely on earth as a stable provider in the first place.

If you learn that you can never rely on others, then it is natural that you start doing your best to take care for yourself, don’t you?

2 Likes

I mean, that’s literally how parasites and viruses are too lol

2 Likes

Can’t argue with that… Yet (if there is cause and effect on such level, if there is justice and karma and what not - I hope these exist) wouldn’t death be a natural thing in this Universe, perhaps a part of their karma - the way they died (who knows what they might have done in their previous lives) or perhaps part of the “Matrix”/Ilussion/Maya whatever?

Yet, on another note, just as a child needs to be weaned, so must we stop being dependent on Terra’s milk? We need to get out of here, we are grown ups now lol.
Idk…

Again, Great argument; why hasn’t Terra evolved and renounced her evil ways (suffering) yet?
Perhaps she is not so evolved as much as we give her credit (for) Or perhaps it’s a much higher consciousness (or bigger) than ours and She needs her time?
Idk…

Edit: New Thought - What if Earth is our mirror, all life here is perhaps sick?
Is Earth a prison for (the) mentally (and spiritually) ill or weak and unevolved souls?
What if we get well? Will Terra then be “clean” as well?

Yeah, I think this applies to all living physical things on the planet.
I guess it is this way by design in the first place.

There may be other planets out there where life is able to feed off zero point energy and materialize all the food it needs from there and without having to absorb another species for energy…

I am pretty sure that humanity, when advanced to a level where the Arcturians are at, will also no longer rely on external physical sources of energy and then there will be much less need on technical technology that is destroying the planet’s environment…

4 Likes

Earth feeds all of the species that inhabit her, yes not every animal will get full course meal three times a day but they will not be starved to death. That is good enough for me to know whether earth cares or not.

We have become but unless something is done soon, cancer cells will have their auto-immune in order and resort into cannibalism :joy:

Let’s entertain the possibility that humans in the future will terraform a planet, do you say then humans have the right to obliterate earth as a whole because we don’t need her anymore?

By abuse I mean take more than what you can chew because humans can’t stop having enough clothes, enough furniture, enough vehicles etc. Animals or any other species don’t take anything more than necessary for food or shelter.

We have long gone past the stage of suvival man, we are in the process of eating up the planet as a species. If humans cared they would have developed a technology to turn plastic and other pollutants into something useful instead of letting these pollutants destroy the planet but that involves investment and zero profits, who cares what happens to the planet.

I find this very far-fetched, it is a good story to hear that Enki did gene-splicing to make humans into slaves to dig gold for them but do we need such a story at all? I don’t have all the answers, but what stops us from extending the same to attribute anything from smallest invention to the greatest till date as the work of aliens and higher beings?

Yes we need both but the need of the hour is heart. Our technologies are already so advanced, why people have to hanker after going to the moon when these same people can’t even live happily with their fellowmen on earth? As long as humans carry their ego to any new planet there is no spiritual evolution just a scientific leap.

I’m sure some civilisations would have done exactly like that, now probably lost to the stars.

2 Likes

This sounds good, on paper (or to us)…

Now, imagine being a happy gazelle, you just came into this world, you are starting to jump with joy, life is beautiful, you have plenty of food, then, suddenly, you hear a noise and behold, a lioness who has 3 beautiful cubs has found a meal for them and for the rest of her family, including her lazy husband; rejoice, Mother Earth has showed her benevolence and just blessed a family with a meal!

Idk…
Suffering is something that, I hope, all life will forget, someday…

Edit: sorry for being sarcastic. :pray:

1 Like

It may look like that but which is worse, an animal trying to get its food and acting as per its consciousness levels or humans going on hunting full stomach because they are in the mood to kill or have some exotic animals for meal?

You are judging from your level of consciousness, it is the same as our higher self planning something horrible for us else like losing an arm or born to an extremely abusive parent because it wants to learn and grow from the experience?

1 Like

The more I read through this, the more I find that (once again) I don’t quite relate to the terms and reference points.

One thing that jumped to mind is the biblical passage from Genesis: “Dust thou art,
and unto dust shalt thou return”. That being said, we’re not entirely “dust”. Even in the biblical sources, we weren’t fully human until we received the breath of life from God Himself.

So, looking at that, I tend to wonder why Gaia is considered something separate. We are a blend of Yin and Yang, Heaven and Earth, Bohu and Tohu and the breath of heaven as well as the dust of the earth. Earth, in this sense, is just half of what we always were and are…

4 Likes

Probably because of the conflicting things in the bible and seeing nature as separate from god, god created nature for humans to use as they please? It is the nature of ego to find anything that serves its purpose.