Is it possible to accurately quantity our vibration?

The closest thing I’ve seen related to this is the map of consciousness by Dr. David Hawkins.

But even then, that’s just a scale.

How do we determine how high our vibration is?

2 Likes

I think various folks have attempted it, right from Buddha and Buddhists to Theosophy to Crowley to Joshua Stone (who resurrected the New Age movement), but not sure if a universal, truly generalized scale is possible? Vibration, its nature, its quality, how one perceives one’s vibration, how one perceives another’s vibration for purposes of measurement - none of these is static. With so many changing and evolving variables, a static definition probably will not work. This becomes too complex a function to derive a scale, and even more so, to apply such a scale universally with an acceptable error margin.

Early on, I realized that what we call the source, Divine Consciousness, Awareness, etc., also appears at various levels of vibration and it is not really the Source that is changing, but how one perceives it. So, when folks say we have connected to the ‘source’ vibration, for the most part, it really points to an aspect of the vibratory nature of the Source (however one chooses to define it). Now, if one bases a scale on this as the ballpark, then everything is relative to this subjective vibratory perception. True Source (my current understanding points to the presence of such a thing, but then who knows, I may change this perception with further evolution and realize there is no such thing) in the sense cannot be perceived as vibration (movement) because at the state of non-duality, where is the observer and the observed and what is vibrating and why and what else is present that can vibrate a second thing? So, vibration is merely the dynamic aspect of the Source which we perceive in myriad ways based on our perception - high, low, and other relative scales. One appears as many, thanks to the vibratory aspect of the source, and there in really lies the hint to get back to oneness.

In the latest Twisted Sage video, for example, Brian (and Brenda) ponder over a question - how does one calibrate potency of energy/energetic tools, and that discussion may be relevant as he talks about the complexities involved in such calibrations.

I have been nagging Captain for a tool - which can potentially assess the vibratory need of an individual (The Vibratory Guidance field is already smart and personalized), and suggest the field(s) or a stack best suited for that day/week, or a specific purpose - sort of tying in one’s higher self (and not just rational reasoning) and whatever other written and unwritten magic that Captain puts in his fields. :smiley:

22 Likes

6 Likes

So in short, no? :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

edit: @Maoshan_Wanderer thank you very much for your input.

4 Likes

I’d say emotionally assess your inner feeling of lightness or density.

But then again, if consciousness and the universe go hand in hand symbiotically, the current highest vibration may shift even higher at some point (or lower of course)

I always feel like pouring a glass of wine or a cup of nice coffee/tea and sit at a bench to read your posts. So much insight and pleasurable for the brain mind and soul :raised_hands:t3: Thank you!

6 Likes

Woah!? Be grateful he took the time to share with you knowledge and wisdom.

You dont wanna lose his help in future questions.

3 Likes

Oh no, not at all. I certainly am very grateful for @Maoshan_Wanderer’s input. And I apologize if the brevity of my post suggested otherwise.

I was just attempting to summarize his answer to the question based on what he wrote.

2 Likes

Hi Buddy, not one I can think of…

Dr. Hawkins was an amazing guy… So I guess it is one of the better things we have out there, his scale that is… Who knows though, may be something innovative will become possible in the near future, the way things are rapidly shifting! Never say never :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As per Hawkins, vibration as defined on his scale can be calibrated (not “measured”) with muscle testing. You’d need 2 ppl and someone who know what they’re doing though. And even then, you’d need to take the results with a grain of salt.
Hawkins and his team calibrated a lot of things, people as well as concepts.

3 Likes

This post + topic can be of interest :)

3 Likes

What is this vibratory guidance field you are talking about ( or is that the name you’r giving to the field idea you’r talking about ? ) ? Sorry if I misunderstood. And thank you for your very informative post

1 Like

This one

3 Likes

ooh thank you !

1 Like

How upset do you get when things don’t go your way, and how long do you stay mad for?

How much fear do you still have?

Lack of fear is a decent indication to vibration.

1 Like