Is it possible to make a field to fight the NWO agenda?

LOL you are right Draconians are very powerful! And I never said they were beaten but they lost Earth. They still have a huge empire don’t you worry.

So one of the underlying reason that they lost Earth is because more than 50% of consciousness on this planet no longer wants to be dominated. We did however need the draconian to bring us to this point in our evolution but we have awakened to a certain level of vibration where now we just don’t need them anymore as we realized our own power and don’t need them to control our consciousness experience.

7 Likes

Hahaha Roku, you are so right about this. The first rule about spells is do not speak about it. The very moment you do, the spell is gonna be ineffective.

4 Likes

There is already some huge awakening going on. Just look at teenagers who made pizzagate trend on tik tok, BUT it can be about “you need to become a hard core Christian”. There is a lot of misinformation about this. The symbols they use are still considered bad and they are not. It is not about destroying Christianity. It is about destroying a strong spiritual foundation people have built in thousands of years. “awakening” could bring to a new Christian extremism, which would be terrible

1 Like

What do you guys think about Galactic Federation? Are they good guys? I have been reading and hearing conflicting opinions on it

Everyone needs to stop with the NWO fear mongering because the NWO is already here. Just look around you, they have you where you need to be. They have centralized control of everything, they control our food/water supply, our government, our healthcare system, our economy/banks/money, our education/science institutions and our technology etc. Everything else that’s about to come is just the end game for us all…

Is it possible to make a field to fight the NWO agenda?

Full seriousness. Not joking. Not being all “love and light” airy fairy.

THIS. IS. THE. FIELD. RIGHT. HERE.

20 Likes

I have a feeling these “predictions” is just ego and “you” have been programmed to believe that to cause fear.
Make your family believers.
And listen to this. This will clear all programmed fear from this and previous life.
https://youtu.be/hIatScxVjVk

8 Likes

yeah…did exist :(

I feel the very first step is for every of us to let go of desire to dominate others and fear of being dominated by others. It goes far beyond master/slave or dominant/subbmisive dynamics. Its about trascending the competitive mindset also and tho not think in better/worse than xyz terms. I feel quite ironic saing that because majority of my life I was all about power and domination, but the outside seems to be result of inside, so without taking this step as a collective, we may fight exteral agendas, but after that we will recreate it. Nobody Can make someone one else take this step tho, Every individual need to make conscious decision. I know its hard, But focusing on gratitude for a loved ones, and knowing that powerfull people that dont abuse their power but help others insted helps a ton. We dont need to look far for example :) That was my 2 cents on that topic, take care everyone :grinning: and stay grateful

3 Likes

You know, I never understood those things and how they make sense to anyone, but if someone is willing to explain it in plain words I will surely listen to those things with big interest. No likey likey the “us starseeds are having trouble” and all those stuff, who are those starseeds exactly, how do they know, where is the proof to all of that? And most importantly with those cases…please pinpoint real life facts, saying all that must be world changing for sure. Show me where it changed.

1 Like
1 Like

LMAOOOOOOOO :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Could you explain to me what the ranks of magic practitioners are please?

Yes sir, that is the reality we currently are in, for whatever reason we are all here.
If you want fields against NWO then DocVirtual7 is who you are looking for. He has just released a lot of content geared toward fighting the NWO. I Trust him and use his videos on occasion, But he is definitely on the paranoid schizophrenic side so I only use selective material of his

I really like this one. great for meditation, I can feel the vibes.

Need also these

1 Like

This thread and the election one, just

11 Likes

:joy:

6 Likes

How very french of you Monsieur Weiss

1 Like

@dewbob1998 So, people don’t do that gesture in the Anglo world ?

2 Likes

Me reading these threads …

11 Likes