Is there a master of crystals out there?

So I search a crystal that leads to spiritual evolution, makes the vibrations higher and grounds the to the earth. Does anyone know a crystal(that is available as an audio) that leads to spiritual progression while grounding at the same time?

Im not a master of crystals but I do work with them and absolutely love them!

When it comes to crystals that can aid in spiritual evolution and grounding, one crystal that comes to mind is Black Tourmaline. Black Tourmaline is known for its protective properties and its ability to cleanse and purify energy. It is often used for grounding and protection during meditation and spiritual practices.

Black Tourmaline can help to ground your energy and connect you to the Earth, providing a sense of stability and balance. It can also help to clear negative energy and promote a sense of calm and centeredness.

To use Black Tourmaline for spiritual progression and grounding, you can simply hold the crystal in your hand during meditation or place it near you while you engage in spiritual practices. You can also wear Black Tourmaline as jewelry or carry it with you throughout the day to benefit from its energy.

Remember, while crystals can be powerful tools for spiritual growth, it’s important to listen to your intuition and choose the crystal that resonates with you the most. Experiment with different crystals and see which ones work best for you on your spiritual journey.

4 Likes

Yep. The Crystal Kingdom

available through Energetic Alchemy on Spotify and maybe iTunes also Quasi Crystal

*edited to change Crystal Attunement to Crystal Kingdom

1 Like

Ok thank you guys.

Check k2 stone on YouTube

1 Like

Ok thanks

I would recommend smoky quartz, black kyanite, and/or black tektite. All are great crystals for bringing in higher vibrations while also keeping you grounded. Not sure if theres any audios on any of these tho

1 Like

Psychic University works a lot with crystals.

Drv7 on youtube has a lot audio’s.

Hi @spiritualdetective!
Nice to see  you again pink rose

1 Like