The Quasi Crystal From Khatyrka Meteorite

Quasi Crystal From Khatyrka Meteorite (Energetically Programmed Audio)

This video is programmed to infuse with the energy and power of this crystal that is literally from out of this world.
I personally think it would allow you to be able to shift your own patterns or give you the ability or information to be able to move past what is normal for humans to do.
Why be limited within a certain framework of being?
Be sure to post your experiences as this is almost a brand new experience and at the moment cannot be experienced anywhere else.

What do you guys think of it? Where could it be from ? I am fascinated by it and in my opinion its the most powerful field out of all Dreams fields, if one knows how to harness its power.

Share your experience regarding this alien crystal, because as Dream said, were the only ones on the planet with access to it.

Edit: Dream if you happen to read this please tell us more about this crystal, what do you personally think about it? Does it have any planetary connections etc.?

26 Likes

Iā€™m fascinated by the quasi crystal audio also. I would love to know what the full potential of listening to this is .

Could it create some kind of genetic enhancement etc.

3 Likes

Yeah I would like to know also

1 Like

About 3 months ago I looped this field. This part of the description made me curious:

I personally think it would allow you to be able to shift your own patterns or give you the ability or information to be able to move past what is normal for humans to do.

Wanted to use this field during self-hypnosis session. While in trance, around the time the track played for the third time, my focus shifted to my crown chakra. Then it moved beyond the crown chakra to the 8th. The area around my shoulders always shivers, when I focus on this chakra.

After that my focus went even higher and suddenly I entered a state of pure consciousness. Only experienced something similar after doing ~1 hour of meditation.

My focus went back down, passing through all chakras, til I reached the base and then back to the 9th ckakra again. Did 3 rounds of this ā€œchakra microcosmā€.

But this was the only time something happened. For a long time this one was included in my night playlist, yet nothing ever happened.

EDIT: around that time I wasnā€™t even aware that there are higher chakras above the crown

22 Likes

@ConkerRyan your testimonial made me want focusing back on this one.

Spam: looped it while doing Reiki Star Exercise.

Non-spam: looped it overnight while sleeping. I woke up lighter than ever lol, bodily speaking but also ā€œmindlyā€. Like you know, very careless.

But the most bizarre aspect was the odor that I smelled around this morning. I never had this with any other fields, except Sakura Blossom. I donā€™t know if itā€™s a phantom odor perception or something coming from the neighborhood lolā€¦ or the actual smell of Khatyrkaā€¦ but something comparable to those you can sense when youā€™re inside some caves, you know.

15 Likes

This made me realize that I have been too hard with myself. I had a lot of delay in life I think due to Virgo patterns know. Also I like that name 'phantom effect. I can say something, maybe, related to that.

Hard to put in words tough, for example there was a day I was doing some exercises, logic ones, I found a more efficient way etc, and it wiped.
Not sure if was I visualizating? Or past deslocation? The thing is I could redo it.

Another thing was during few of my walks I observed something ahead, it happened to when I blink, Iā€™m there.

Also about this people started to say frequently that I am very pontual like no matter what happen I do arrive almost everytime the exact time in places.

6 Likes

Oh yes, some Virgo patterns may be really @ā‚¬@%}**:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: !! I feel you.

Excuse me but I couldnā€™t understand that part (I donā€™t speak English). Did you have phantom perceptions like me, after using the Quasi Crystal? And also this ponctuality that youā€™ve gotten, is it due to the field?

3 Likes

Im not notive too lol. Thats bad. :joy:

Would be possible, since all time already exists, that a few minutes of the past and a few ones in future bend in the moment, becoming one thing? Thats something I was wondering about these days.

About the second question, 'not sure. Jung called that synchronicity in one of his books.

After a while listening a field regularly, some can develop some kind of memory and do have the effect without the cause which was listening right.

For example if you listen gamma brainwave you know how it feels and can tell your inner mind to produce this way. The same with this one, same feeling ehen things happen.

7 Likes

What about you OP, aka fave @Samurai? Iā€™ve read one of your posts within a topic called ā€œGetting lost energy from younger years backā€, in which you were suggesting to meditate with Quasi Crystal.

I ask specifically now; not only because Iā€™m hanging out with that field very often lately (especially at night), but also because of the ongoing interesting discussions about its impact on the latest Conjunction of Spheres album.

If you ever want to share, of course :)

3 Likes

I think the Quasi crystal is what allowed me to ā€œshiftā€ to a different state very quickly.

I was always good at it, since a kid.

I thought it was multiple personality disorder or just me acting, only recently did I discover I was literally channeling.

Quasi crystal seemed to amplify it, alot.

Especially with OM and his timeline thing, altough grumpy wizard refuses to tell me more about it (grrr), it made some more sense, sometimes I would channel a past life or an ancestor.

An example ;

I walk trough the woods, headphones on I listen to some japanese flute music. Boom, ā€œflashbackā€ to a different reality.

Although im not in japan (yet), suddenly everything seems japanese, its as if im literally in Japan, then heart starts beating faster, sometimes I start crying, because I miss it?

But what am I missing?
Why does this happen?
Im just walking in the woods with some flute musicā€¦

Etc etcā€¦

19 Likes

Was listening to some pietersite and it dawned on me how you talked about shape shifting in the astral became easier for you

That seriously motivated me because I feel like this will help with bodybuilding a lot lol I always focus a lot of intent/visualizations on growing muscles and shaping my physique when Iā€™m lost in a trance in the mirror, I feel this will aide in biokinesis

Edit:
Gonna start looping it every night with soul restoration series, vibration of divine love and fat burning genetic advantage lol

10 Likes

The underlying concepts in this article by Dreamweaverā€™s teacher Dale Power might also be of help:

10 Likes

Hell yeah just what I needed right now! Haha thanks again Uial!

3 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help.

3 Likes

I like your approach! :) This really matches with the description in your profile page: a psychic bodybuilderā€¦

Pietersite is great but ā€œheavyā€ for me (for the moment), but when it comes to Quasi Crystalā€¦ Oye! Itā€™s another equivalent of Tree Experience, on a different planeā€¦ I mean an almost all-in-one formula.

I was very much inspired by ConkerRyan and Samurai for this field.

1. Meditative state reached more easily.
  2. Helps for dreams in many ways (in the night stack).
  3. When played while doing the Reiki Star Exercise: the energy circuit becomes more flowing.
  4. Dizziness symptoms after the Conjunction of Spheres album? Quasi Crystal heals them up.

etc. etc.

As I wrote somewhere else, my new ā€œmissionā€ is to loop, one by one, the tracks on the Sacred Places albums, aka ā€œalternate Alien intercessionsā€.

What I decided to do from now on is:

Epsilon -> Quasi Crystal -> X track from Sacred Places

Tried only once so far, so nothing much to say yetā€¦ but already felt as if ā€œdivingā€ much more instantly.

(@anon22855873 you were right: Iā€™m a restless levitatorā€¦ and not only because of SLR tattooed in my heart lol).

8 Likes

This seems to take you into a different dimension aswell.

I once heard some beings while playing this, at first thought aliens, but after playing alien intercession, these were no
ā€œalien from x planet/star systemā€

Maybe it opens the ā€œdoorā€ for contact?

Anyway I did ask for confirmation and got a bang on the wall.

Till this day I still dont know who or what they were.

Very alien vibe but not our kinda alien

8 Likes

i noticed this! when i ā€˜playā€™ a sapien medicineā€™s audio in my mind, i feel its effects especially exorcism rite.

i also visualize mandalas and get its effects in this fashion.

i still listen to the audios and look at my mandalas as an ā€˜anchorā€™ point.

these acts feel like singing my favourite songs or picturing my favourite scenes from a show.

4 Likes

Just speculating bookishly: Khatyrka meteorite (= Quasi Crystal) had fallen somewhere in Siberia. In my understanding, these ā€œobjectsā€ donā€™t fall randomly (big lol), they choose their destination beforehand.

So I wonder if thereā€™s some portal to a secret kingdom in Siberiaā€¦ The kinda Aliens that you have sensed. Like those buried/living undergroundā€¦

3 Likes

You saying theres a reason its nearly unhabitable by humans?

No way! ;D

4 Likes

:))) Anything is possibleā€¦ I have a cousin who worked in that region temporarily. When she came back, she had become a sort of mystic :p

Joke aside, you know all this scientific blabla saying ā€œis there life on Mars? Maybe only Kepler planets are habitable but thatā€™s it, keep dreaming hoho!ā€ ā€¦ Whereas other less brainwashed rare scientists (astrophysicists, etc.) keep saying:

ā€œDonā€™t be silly dudesā€¦ Life on those planets is just underground. They donā€™t want to be disturbed, thatā€™s allā€.

:)))

So same old well-known song. What I wonder is who is specifically ā€œunderā€ that region. Gonna focus there :p

3 Likes